Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Don't you like Suzu anymore RK47-tan? :(

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
It's best not to call Suzu when you're still a stranger. Let's not spook people too much.

RK47

Patron
yeah i shd pick more lulzy options next time.
borrowing clothes.
will u buy me gifts.

:lol: what sort of faggotry is this

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

Just realized you lost a point fo fashion for hearing about Hiroshis clothes shopping :roll:

Looks like fashion/swim team are the next stats to grind. Your cloth-sense is reaching surf solar levels.

LusciousPear

Savant
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I just realized what an utter joy this game would be if every time you respawned, you got more and more 'psychic' dialogue options. Or you could basically just descend into madness and eventually forget who you were.

Then, you inflict your agony on Satsuko.

killkillkill

RK47

Patron
the game really needs to be smaller scale if they want to add details, everything just felt half-done.
i like the slight variations you can say depending on what you *knew* on previous cycles - but it should have more impact than just a throwaway line.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
So why are you calling Hiroshi all the time RK-chan? Is this the :Jaesun: incarnation of The Nameless Oniichan?

Also, what happens when you reach negative fashion? Black Cat shows up to scold you and stuffies?

RK47

Patron
unlocking new dialogues , finding something new. i duno, SOMETHING? this game's been HOLLOW as fuck.

already got 1 EXP out of it, so let's keep spamming him.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Groundhog Desu

The concept would actually be ok if the game covered a shorter time period and had more+better writing. Trying to keep track of what you're supposed to know at a given point in time and subtly altering the chain of events using foreknowledge could lead to interesting gameplay. Shame the execution is terribru, but at least we get front row tickets to RK-chans impending mental breakdown and institutionalization.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
It's not even like Steins;Gate or Amnesia (animu/visual novel) in which all the variables change when you go back in time (albeit in the former that's due to your actions having consequences).

There's just so many common sense things he could try...
For example, pick indirect approaches for saving Yui, there's no reason he needs to calmly walk to where the incident occurs and fail to jump her in time; he could you know, run to catch up, or ask her to wait for him after school so they can walk home together, etc.

On that same note, you'd think after spending years learning the same shit over and over, and sitting the exact same test and exams over and over, he'd actually you know, learn the material.

By the way Ricchan, the XP you got from calling Hiroshi was obviously for a successful date.
:troll:

Shadenuat

Arcane
meanwhile, in better games

op_12.png

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Yui feels lost in the world?
That's because she's the ghost of a girl who was murdered at night by Alice in the park!

Shadenuat

Arcane
When I'll reach 10,000 posts, have an anime avatar and my mind will be completely tired and break from constant developers betraying my dreams, sure, I'll do a few eroge LP's. If I'll survive that far, that is.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Changing your postcount and avatar only takes us about 30 seconds. But how could we live with ourselves if we banished Glottis?

Also, is there any way to actually save Yui or will Hiroshi always show up with his magic telepathic abilities and steal the glory?

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Also, is there any way to actually save Yui or will Hiroshi always show up with his magic telepathic abilities and steal the glory?

You Just need lots of "Sports."
And even more if you decided to focus your build on "strength" instead of "speed" - which ricchan decided to do for some reason.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Yep, just leave on time and do not skip class :troll: don't even need sports, you can just shout her a warning cross the street.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom