Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

handup

Educated
I can't see the video because UMG and Victor Entertainment are copyright douches, apparently.
Edit: Nevermind. It works now.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Sorry man, i'm changing the opening for the second update... luckily you told me b4 i started the upload. ;)

laclongquan

Arcane
There are only two scanlators work on the manga version of Muv Luv Alternative. Both are super slow.

Well, at least there's one currently work on it now. Intermittently. I should be grateful for small favor.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Glad to see you took up my advice about alternating physical and mental activities. :thumbsup:

In before RK begins seeing Hiroshi as if he's wearing giant animal head.

Every girl in school said:
Get out of here S.T.A.L.K.E.R!
It's an nice touch that people get freaked out by stuff The Nameless Oniichan knew in a previous incarnation (and you even lost a point of popularity for creeping out alice), but it seems like it's only a line or two before going back to default dialogue. A better writer than th eones who did this game could probably cause a lot of hilarity with that.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
WOW YOU FREAK LOSER HOW CAN YOU BE SO CREEPY

5 seconds later...

WHY YES I'D LOVE TO GO TO THE KARAOKE PARLOUR WITH YOU!

:gamewriters:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
WOW YOU FREAK LOSER HOW CAN YOU BE SO CREEPY

5 seconds later...

WHY YES I'D LOVE TO GO TO THE KARAOKE PARLOUR WITH YOU!

:gamewriters:

"I guess I can let you rummage through my laundry since you already know what panties I wear..."

Come to thin kof it, the way the game rewards you with extra dialogue options for knowing stuff about the girls before they tell you about it is kind of creepy. This dating sim just got a lot more codexian. Updated my weaboo.txt

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
"I guess I can let you rummage through my laundry since you already know what panties I wear..."

Come to thin kof it, the way the game rewards you with extra dialogue options for knowing stuff about the girls before they tell you about it is kind of creepy. This dating sim just got a lot more codexian.
500x_cross.jpg

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Holy shit, I was looking for , erm, rule 34 stuff and I found that (totally spoilerish but worth it)
shira-oka-2.jpg

It can't be such a bad game if it has :mhd: of DOOM!

This game just got a tiny bit more interesting.

LusciousPear

Savant
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Holy shit, I was looking for , erm, rule 34 stuff and I found that (totally spoilerish but worth it)
shira-oka-2.jpg

It can't be such a bad game if it has :mhd: of DOOM!

This game just got a tiny bit more interesting.

HOLY SHIT. That could help me feel way better. ITZ COMING.

This game makes no sense. You make no sense. Naturally all you'd have needed is max INT and STR/DEX to go forward in life. Bitches would be mirin your pecs and quads and daydreaming about receiving your ubermensch seed all day long.

And INT would keep the Celestialz off your back. Instead you spent your time trying out shoes like a woman.

You can still do this right. Your ancestors are watching over you. The :mhd: still sees potential in you. Hit the gym, hit the books. Who knows, in a year you might be on the path to enlightenment and be accepted by Cleve as one of his apprentices.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
:mca:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom