Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
If you put enough in "strength", can you beat up Hiroshi?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Need to do something about your fashion. How will girls ever accept your stuffies if you look like Kingcomrade? Are you deliberately trying to get it to a negative number?

Also, I don't see any progress bar under your swim team thingie. Is it just a replacement for gym like you got Uberfashion™ instead of regular fashion after doing the Kiku thing? You still seem to have weightlifting as an option, so how does it differ?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
i think swimming increase popularity as well.
i think i need to focus on sports - cause i know it's going to be tested on some encounters - like hiroshi soccer match.
and it's physical type of activity.

Another strange thing, art = physical. wtf.
so u can't do art & sports at the same time.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Need to do something about your fashion. How will girls ever accept your stuffies if you look like Kingcomrade? Are you deliberately trying to get it to a negative number?
Hq1BMhU.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
You should cripple Suzu so she'd be sent to a school for handicapped children. Her aspergers would make her a perfect match for Hisao

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
So this time we're going for the codexian one ? Or the totally-doesn't-want-to-destroy-the-world one ?
My visual novel kata tells me you activated a flag thanks to the whole super snow machine thingamabob.

Shadenuat

Arcane
You should cripple Suzu so she'd be sent to a school for handicapped children. Her aspergers would make her a perfect match for Hisao
She shows the most skin in the end and
dresses as a witch

...I don't know how many trolls that gives developers, probably :troll::troll: out of 5?

handup

Educated
Is it just me, or is 47 actually not failing spectacularly this time around? Woo! Maybe he'll reach the end of the loop now.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
What's the icon next to the satsuko icon do? I don't think I noticed that before.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
You mean the stats button? I've been saving up EXP.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
you probably have enough to upgrade a quirk by now; how many more do you need?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom