Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

Kipeci

Arcane
Is there a particular reason you haven't disabled the animations of the activities throughout the week? I would understand showing them if they were new, but these have been on for a while. You can toggle the animations with the little button in the upper left of an activity panel.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
:lol:

Do continue please, show. us. everything!

lib.jpg

Shadenuat

Arcane
And don't even think about failing her questline, going back in time and avoiding your duty that way!

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Jesus christ that singing...

Also, 'Enslaving Technophilia'? I'd get it if they were Japanese, because of the 'OMG COOL ENGLISH WORDS FOR A SUBTITLE WHO CARES WUT IT MEANS' factor, but ffs these people are native English speakers.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
:desu:Alright I guys I know you're very upset about this and ... all but let's all be tolerant here and..

:neveraskedforthis: Actually. Fuck this.
:flamesaw:

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Come on フォーティセブンくん, there's always next loop, and look at the bright side: If you finish Suzu's route now you'll never have to deal with it ever again.

Also, 'Enslaving Technophilia'? I'd get it if they were Japanese, because of the 'OMG COOL ENGLISH WORDS FOR A SUBTITLE WHO CARES WUT IT MEANS' factor, but ffs these people are native English speakers.

But this is a game that thinks its Japanese!
:desu:

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Yeah, seriously. The next update's going to be something special, folks.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
bs0ZOtk.jpg

YOU AREN'T A GODDAMN SCRAP-LOVAH, ARE YOU BRO?!?! TAKE THAT SCRAPHEAD OUT!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom