Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
So from being all "cool, let's goof around" you automatically aspie-assault the poor loli moe calling her childish because you picked the humble option? This classy game never fails to amaze me! :lol:

Well, as long as you don't use it as a pretext to relapse into your filthy Naoko fetish! You need to redouble your efforts RK, not indulge in weakness! If the first thing you hear from your waifu on the morning after your wedding night isn't a loud "jello!?", then you have truly failed spectacularly at life.

RK47

Patron
I'm angry at this game, man. So much stupid. I thought Katawa Shoujo was terribly average, but this is another level of mediocrity.

Kipeci

Arcane
Decades pass by in game in the path to reach full completion, even if you were somehow able to achieve the impossible feat of going through one character path in each new life/restart. It's very easy to have a main character with the mind of an octogenarian or something in a teenager's body by the time the game is up.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Decades pass by in game in the path to reach full completion, even if you were somehow able to achieve the impossible feat of going through one character path in each new life/restart. It's very easy to have a main character with the mind of an octogenarian or something in a teenager's body by the time the game is up.
Lolicon Limbo.

EDIT:

97GIOBg.png

RK47

Patron
Look, he CLIMBED UP THE DUMBWAITER. THAT MEANS HE'S BEEN DOWN BELOW.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I like that you didn't even hesitate to go back into towel slavery... those born to be Magicarp shall never become Gyarados and all that.... :lol:

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It's okay RK47, at least you have the next loop to look forward to.
Do remember to call Rena the first chance you get.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom