Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Soooo I tried it... :M
Gracious gods of mankind, how did they manage to make such a tedious and annoying game?! And with terrible art to cap it all...
Darn, I like the concept of being able to go back in time, but without neither fast forward nor quicksave it's a goddamn bore.

But yeah, keep them coming, I can't be hassled to play this anymore myself :salute:

We need more of Hiroshi's torment though
1338420535904.png

Shadenuat

Arcane
No, you can only save at home, so if you fuck up something you'll have to replay the whole week.

Kipeci

Arcane
It does automatically save when you complete the week. This erases your old autosave, so if you screw up during the week and don't EJECT with the escape button, you're doomed to accept it or carry on from an ancient non autosave

Shadenuat

Arcane
5 15
PANTIES! PANTIES! PANT---
no not the bag, PANTIES!
......oh he is going to do it, he's going to.--

:yeah:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Reaching Awor levels of social awareness.

Best thing will be seeing Suzu opening that present in front of every other girl from school. RK is officially the creep now!

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
From the deepest, most impenetrable layers of KKKodex, the perfect title song for this game has been uncovered:

Nylon Beat is pretty much the most successful Finnish group ever - each of their albums sold double-Platinum, which is a huge thing in Finland. They started in 1995 and retired in 2003. All together, their albums have been sold over 500 000 times, which is a pretty big deal in a country with mere 5 million population.

For some reason, Korean and Japanese groups have covered their songs quite often - the fact made news in Finland back in the 90's. The song in question is how a popular girl falls in love with a "loser" in school and finally seeing his good qualities. Enjoy the maximal 1990's cheesiness:

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
If only you knew the truth RK47.
If only...

In another news, ricchan finally got his...
♥ ファーストキス ♥

Congrats!

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Lulz, nice try but you can't get Satsuko until you have romanced all other girls (and boys :troll:) first.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom