Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

zTQuvIT.jpg

:5/5::5/5:

Yeah, people said Naoko is BORING.
But these creatures are something else. They're not boring. They're just not sane.

B-but.. But... She is still the little sister! Crazy or not, you must acquire!

Naoko is a demon in disguise though. The way her face twists and turns at times, when the inner beast shows itself. Chances are that she's a succubi and will suck all of your mana. Let Hiroshi have her.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I think reality is beginning to crack at the edges as sanity is slowly eroded away by inanity and retardo. I feel the warp overtaking me.... It is a good pain!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I never laughed so hard while doing an update of Shira Oka.
There's just too many wrong and stupid shit going on.

RK "Sure, I'll help you, Hiroshi"

:troll:

Later..

:HONOR AMONGST THIEVES:

RK "Wait. where the fuck is the betray option omfg. I really have to steal the clothes?! WHY ?!?!??!!? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

:what:

We're definitely heading into full retard territory.
At least there's less boring shit going on at the moment.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I've heard it gets worse once you reach the third year. I'm not sure how that's possible.

RK47

Patron
:oops: IS THIS PANDA MOTIF PEN CUTE?

o_O YES.

:oops: REALLY?

:mad: NO.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
:lol:

Uncalled for indeed, might as well have titty-slapped the poor thing.

Damn Kwanza horn-blowers, dictacting that guys can't approve of pandas.

Also, that abyssal fapping sound...! Made me retch.

RK47

Patron
I just fucked up with two girls. A third would be so easy.

RK47

Patron
Amazingly, I still don't quite understand how this game works after playing it for nearly 2 months.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
You know RK, you have an angel who can read people's minds and tell you what they think of you. Maybe you should take advantage of that occasionally.

My guess is your popularity is too low so people don't want to spend time with you.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
My guess is that you suck even at dating geeks and my aspie sister, loser :cool:
I'd love to help you get rid of this abomination of a game by looking for a walkthrough, but it seems I've been banned from the official Shira forums :M

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
In before RK ends up romancing Hiroshi because becoming his man-slut is the only romance option left.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I think if you want to bone Rena, you need to NOT have her big brother hate you. Either way, you can ask Satsuko for tips on what to do according to ze forums.

Also, your skills seem to deteriorate whenever you rest. Best to let both physical and mental get to ~50% before you sleep I think.

Kipeci

Arcane
I had no problem getting Rena by just going along with all of her wild fantasies and backing her up in every pointless spat. It does help to have an improved memory perk so that you can recall things before they get explained, or by doing things like calling her before she's given you her number or even met you in person.

Most other characters respond less positively to that creeping.

RK47

Patron
So that's what the MEMORY SKILL IS FOR.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I had no problem getting Rena by just going along with all of her wild fantasies and backing her up in every pointless spat. It does help to have an improved memory perk so that you can recall things before they get explained, or by doing things like calling her before she's given you her number or even met you in person.

Most other characters respond less positively to that creeping.

Oh man... :lol:

When you get sent back in time again, first thing you should do is call Rena. I bet hiroshi would be thrilled to learn some complete stranger was calling his sister and asking her to date him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom