Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

eklektyk

Erudite
nice switch here ...

i want MOAR ScarletB !!!!!... for ... khm...that music ... yeah music was good

Hai guise, this thread can't be tha--

drq7rf3.gif

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Commander's Log

We've been sent to Mereholt. Arkana 47 has made contact with Arkana Toraki. These two will provide sufficient firepower to tackle on this zone's rising threat.

01.jpg

Cold and unfriendly, Toraki's Commander recommends we scout ahead, him being more familiar with the locale than I am. He has two units of Arkana in his command. One higher level than this one.

It's a warm paradise we've found, directly under a megacity.
02.jpg

The welcoming girls were pretty and almost made me not want to leave.
03.jpg

04.jpg

This area is a post-nuclear winter ground zero.

01.png

A normal human being would've died here, but my Arkana is anything but normal.

02.png

They can operate in any climate. Don't let those words like 'cold, pain' fool you. Those moans and gasps are nothing more than another audio clue to their Commander that their Arkanas have taken damage.

03.png

Just look at these two Arkanas Mecha forms, do they look even remotely fragile to you?

Alas, in the wintry post-apoc wasteland, we found a sorry sight. An Arkana named Jeanne, who was sold out by her Commander. Tired of supervising her between missions, her Commandercould not resist the temptation and sold his Arkana to the highest bidder, leaving her to fend for herself. As we reported our findings, HQ's response confirms that there is nothing we can do for this dying Arkana, a special Terminator Squad summoned by Mother will be sent here soon, and deactivate her permanently to prevent her tech from falling into the enemy hands.

04.png

Arkana 47 bid a tearful farewell to Jeanne, promising her that 'help' would come. Jeanne smiled back and thanked her for being a terrible liar. She knew her fate is sealed, and is pleased that her suffering would end. As Arkana 47 retreated from the sorry site, her gaze on my viewscreen grew uncomfortable. The silence was unbearable... I knew what she wanted to ask.

"47. I will never do that to you. This mission is over. Return to base and rest. Terminate feed." I executed the quit command, not giving her a chance to reply.

End of Line.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Good job avoiding the hidden "NO U! FUCK YOUR SAND ANGEL!" trap, but your victory is overshadowed by your repeated failure of the all-important Kappa lore check.

Also, going alpha as fuck doesn't seem to be working out too well. Despite furious physical build-up you still messed up the evil bus-event and got totally trolled out of being a hero, and all your attempts at beating Hiroshi have dulled your hatred and set you on a path towards full flaming faggit bromance. How the warp corrupts!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Good job avoiding the hidden "NO U! FUCK YOUR SAND ANGEL!" trap, but your victory is overshadowed by your repeated failure of the all-important Kappa lore check.

Also, going alpha as fuck doesn't seem to be working out too well. Despite furious physical build-up you still messed up the evil bus-event and got totally trolled out of being a hero, and all your attempts at beating Hiroshi have dulled your hatred and set you on a path towards full flaming faggit bromance. How the warp corrupts!

It's fine . Everything is all according to plan.
We still have next year. Shit takes time.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
So I just checked Brokenforum

shira-oka_02969.jpg

:hmmm:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom