Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline I get vibes some times. I usually don't tell others about them.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
The first rule of Vibe Club is : You can't talk about Vibe club.

Thirty years ago as soon as I took Brenda's hand, I got vibes.

They weren't good.

I saw proof of this recently. I was right about Brenda. I knew it when I touched her. There was bad, bad stuff going on there. Bad stuff.

I will leave it to you to guess what kind of vibe I got off Brenda.

brendashookemhorns.png

Brenda giving a shout out to her people as is almost universal to showbiz and entertainment. Look at the face on that woman. That's not the line for heaven when you die. That's the other line.

brendamasquerade.png

Classic Apollo/Cybelle/Mithras/Phane mask pose. Also seen in Temple portraits worldwide.

Don't be subtle about it, Brenda. Maybe just one more holding a baby leg drumstick to complete the series.

Or you could hold a classic effigy as used in Temple rituals. That would clinch it.

brendahoodoo.png

... but the truth is that I get vibes sometimes. I can't tell ordinary people about them because they might not understand or think I was crazy.

I could see this in my mind's eye thirty years ago. Just from making physical contact with her for an instant.

Brenda's always been very consistently proud of her "craft." I wonder what kind of craft that would be?

I got other vibes at Sir-tech. They all turned out to be correct. There was some weird stuff going on at that company. Neanderthals just know things sometimes.

Conveniently, the l*cal Freem*son lodge is right across the river from the original Sir-Tech building, only three minutes away. When you are tired of eating Mexican and you really want babies for supper.

convenient.png

My initial progress report on STONES OF ARNHEM at Sir-Tech. I forgot the password.

Last edited:

Sòren

Arcane
don't know if it's healthy to care so much about a person decades after, but it is an interesting observation.

thank you!

Barbarian

Arcane
She's 57, pretty much nobody is hot at that age, it's either plastic surgery or grandma vibes. She was still a bit manfaced 15 years ago at 42 but frankly I would regardless.

She is not aging my dude. She sold her soul to Belzeebub and is having her body consumed by demonic influence. These creatures are the definition of "physiognomy is real".

Normal and healthy people(physically and spiritually) age well. Some exceptionally so. Queen Rania of Jordan for instance is 53 years old and has 4 children.

20_king_queen_ae17413e87.625bf00.c95231aa5dfda42b9e5ee3d6cb6782d8.jpg

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
She's 57, pretty much nobody is hot at that age, it's either plastic surgery or grandma vibes. She was still a bit manfaced 15 years ago at 42 but frankly I would regardless.

She is not aging my dude. She sold her soul to Belzeebub and is having her body consumed by demonic influence. These creatures are the definition of "physiognomy is real".

Normal and healthy people(physically and spiritually) age well. Some exceptionally so. Queen Rania of Jordan for instance is 53 years old and has 4 children.

20_king_queen_ae17413e87.625bf00.c95231aa5dfda42b9e5ee3d6cb6782d8.jpg
This.

The point of my posting these pictures.

I think Brenda has a hidden history and I never mentioned it before ... but after I saw these pictures online that somebody else sent me a link to, I just wanted to point out that as usual my hunches turn out to be right sooner or later. Even 30 years later.

It is reasonable to suggest that Neanderthals (identical to domesticated dogs who have guarded hearths for hundreds of thousands of years) could sense evil at proximity and certainly upon touching. In fact it would be ridiculous to suggest a race could be a million years old and could not detect that sort of thing. It would be a survival trait. Once again, I'm not a lunatic I'm just very cluey about these things. I could nearly smell it on her.

When you add this to what I also know about Brenda, it's not looking good. There are other things my web of informants told me over the years that were sort of incongruous with her public persona but I got a pretty good idea of what is going on there now. Most of you wouldn't want to know after I told you.

Last edited:

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
she rejected your advances 30 years ago, time to move on
After looking at those photos you believe somebody somewhere found her attractive
images_interviews_romero.jpg
John Travolta - Mexican Edition.
Wouldn't be shocked if John was involved in common interest / enthusiasm as well.

It's all starting to gel with the Romanian sex trafficking and other clues

By the way.

These sorts of people are everywhere. I smell them and sense them all the time. However I do it, I can do it accurately over and over again even on people from different nationalities, different regions, different ethnicity, different religions.

Cain & Lilith's kids smell funny, it's a fact.

Last edited:

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
She's 57, pretty much nobody is hot at that age, it's either plastic surgery or grandma vibes.
Salma-Hayek.jpg

That's Salma Hayek at 57
No argument against Salma Hayek being hot, she would be in the small minority of hot 57 year olds allowed by the 'pretty much', although I do also think she's probably had plastic surgery (I don't intend that as a criticism, it's well done if she's had it).

Barbarian

Arcane
As of late she has been seeking out old druid circles and human sacrifice sites in Éire.

Reminder that the ancient formerly Christian island of Saint Patrick recently "legalized" abortion and sodomite "marriage". It also has been progressively enriched with "vibrant" pedophiles, rapists and sex traffickers from asia and africa. She has much to work with and entertain herself there.

Barbarian

Arcane
Don't blame the man. Imagine having to work under such degens.

You could look up the stories of Cleve having to wade through dildos and sex dolls when vising his former boss Max Phipps apartment.

(Max died of AIDS)

image-w856.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom