Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline I get vibes some times. I usually don't tell others about them.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Cleveland Mark Blakemore Which of the games that you are developing is your main focus as of right now?

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Turn based combat, massive adventure game, story focused and a personal mission assigned to me by a cherub who works for God.
This game won't save the world but nonetheless it is a good start.
Anyone subscibed to my Substack gets a free Steam Key for this game and any other game I write in the foreseeable future forever without conditions.
The game will have a playtime of a few hours end-to-end and might be completed in a single sitting.
etbss2.png

etbss1.png
etbss3.png
etbss4.png
etbss5.png
etbss6.png

Last edited:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That's nice but do you got a copy of Daredevil donut lad you can put on itch.io?

Jrpgfan

Erudite
Turn based combat, massive adventure game, story focused and a personal mission assigned to me by a cherub who works for God.
Anyone subscibed to my Substack gets a free Steam Key for this game and any other game I write in the foreseeable future forever without conditions.
The game will have a playtime of a few hours end-to-end and might be completed in a single sitting.
View attachment 49989

View attachment 49990View attachment 49988View attachment 49987View attachment 49986View attachment 49985
That must be the fourth or fifth game I see you "pitching" here on the Codex ever since Grimoire was released.

You should just stick to a single project and try to finish it because I doubt you have another 20 years ahead of you.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
View attachment 49989

View attachment 49990View attachment 49988View attachment 49987View attachment 49986View attachment 49985
That must be the fourth or fifth game I see you "pitching" here on the Codex ever since Grimoire was released.

You should just stick to a single project and try to finish it because I doubt you have another 20 years ahead of you.
Were you vaccinated, Fedora hat?

You just joined the ranks of Ironic Codexers who predicted they would outlive the Neanderthal alongside Trash and many others. I buried them all.

It's almost a guarantee you will shuffle off this mortal coil in the next 12 months.

Last edited:

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

A weak comeback to a good advice.

Neanderthals died out for a reason.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

A weak comeback to a good advice.

Neanderthals died out for a reason.
Another one who has sealed his own doom with karma.

Let's hope they can save money by burying you in Trash's coffin. You two should be happy together for a thousand years.

Were you vaccinated, Lord Potato? You should not be ashamed to say.

If you were, I am willing to transfer a cash bond of $1000.00 to DarkLord to hold with 3-to-1 odds you will not be with us in Christmas 2026. Easy money.

Alter Sack

Magister
View attachment 49989

Looks good.

So are you now developing games full-time after escaping Australia?

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
View attachment 49989

Looks good.

So are you now developing games full-time after escaping Australia?
This particular project was prompted by recent events.

Hell Swarm

Learned
I heard that the access to ample free labour might also toward the completion of such project,
Is it free labour? Even if you own slaves you still need to feed, cloth, shelter and treat them if there's a serious medical problem with them. Any one who's had a kid knows owning another human is quite expensive and slaves have rarely been seen as free labour for the same reason.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom