Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I have a question for the mods

SumDrunkGuy

Last edited by a moderator:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
They must have banned you from the entire forum section then, no?

agris

Arcane
Patron
Then what the duck is Cael doing running rampant over threads with people who actually play the games he’s railing against

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
They can ban people from threads now?
Specific thread-bans are a xenforo feature, yes.

So I'm never allowed back in there? All because I got into a tiny little argument with 2 or 3 guys or however many it was? Lets be reasonable here, please.

I have seen the same happen to Ontopoly before, however he was eventually let in back into the BG3 thread. It took however a fuckton of time, a few weeks if I recall right.
I think due to the low intensity of the punishment the mods usually apply it for quite a long time.

Most successfull approach to speed up the process would be winning a game of Unreal Tournament against DarkUnderlord, I heard that helps wonders.

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Paypal me $666 and I'll give you a 1 yo alt to shitpost freely again. Don't miss this bargain!

SumDrunkGuy

Let me back in there cocksuckers. I have shit that needs to be said.

SumDrunkGuy

Roguey is responsible for this. She's holding me back because I said that Kirsten Dunst has manhands and Fargo is a shitty series. You will let me back in my thread right this instant, you biased fuck

Semiurge

Cipher
Roguey is responsible for this. She's holding me back because I said that Kirsten Dunst has manhands and Fargo is a shitty series. You will let me back in my thread right this instant, you biased fuck

"She"?

200.gif

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Finale was gay. Show is gay. Little Homelander will be the new Black Noir or I'm not watching the show any....

SumDrunkGuy

"She"?

200.gif
Whatever it is. I just know it loves Kirsten Dunst and the Fargo tv series. It is my fucking god given right to post in The Boys thread, I demand it right now. Roguey fucker, make it happen NOW.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
You can only come back after reading the comic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom