Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I wish

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
"Wait, you said you were a virgin before this?"

"...uh, yeah. I was. But you've cured me!"

"Well, I hope it was everything you'd hoped it would be!"

"No probz, babe."

"Bye Crispy !"

"See ya, Emma."

giphy.gif

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
You know, a while back I was wondering why everyone treated crispy like he was some kind of pariah. I think I found my answer.

Borelli

Arcane
I would like a "open all alerts in new tabs" button. Having to click on each and every one of them separately is making my lazyness scream.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
He means like opening each alert link in a different browser tab as if you had middle click/ctrl+click each one individually

valcik

Arcane
I wish I could log out of my account even with JavaScript disabled.

hiver

I wish we do a fundraiser to get crispy a whore. that would finally shut him the fuck up...
"No probz, babe."

It wouldnt be that bad at all. But thats the problem... you dont want to accept any of it. I would sometimes almost gave you a good advice but... whats the point, really.
When you dont want to accept any, when you keep refusing any given already.

TOME

Cuckmaster General
I wish the style for mobile phones would come back. I can't post messages with my phone without it.

laclongquan

Arcane

"No probz, babe."

"Bye Crispy !"

"See ya, Emma."

Used goods, but I certainly wont turn my nose up, or checking a gift horse in the mouth/hoof/tail/whatever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom