Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Idea: Sales ticker

St. Toxic

Arcane
DarkUnderlord Great ticker, but it's hard to keep up with it while reading a thread simultaneously. Couldn't you have it in a separate layer that stays on top even when scrolling?

made

Arcane

FeelTheRads

Arcane
DarkUnderlord Great ticker, but it's hard to keep up with it while reading a thread simultaneously. Couldn't you have it in a separate layer that stays on top even when scrolling?

:lol: I like they way how it's under the search field now, though. It's classy. Maybe make the search field move with it too.
Also would be great if there was a small delay.. you know, you scroll, and then a tiny bit later it follows your scroll. Guaranteed to remove all annoyances.

St. Toxic

Arcane
Sometimes you read a few posts and get inspired to search for some more information, so having the search bar follow you around would eliminate the need to scroll up.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Have a updating scroll of EAs stock prices and I'll be ok with it.

trustno1code

Prophet
Next step, smilies.

tickerglory.gif

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
this fucking shit makes scrolling the page lagging now.
just remove it.

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Wow, that thing is more annoying than the <blink> tags that people used on all those old Geocity pages. Wait... no... please don't... :cry:

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wow, that thing is more annoying than the <blink> tags that people used on all those old Geocity pages. Wait... no... please don't... :cry:

PROTIP: Admins can see deleted posts. Edit your post before deleting it.

Repressed Homosexual
I am condemned to use Tapatalk and waste tons of MBs on my mobile plan because img tags cannot be disabled with stupid XenForo. Tapatalk sucks, I hate this garbage

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
I am condemned to use Tapatalk and waste tons of MBs on my mobile plan because img tags cannot be disabled with stupid XenForo. Tapatalk sucks, I hate this garbage

I use Opera Mini from my BB to browse the dex from work all the time, and I have no problem with images and bandwidth. Internet is quite cheap in Pakistan. Surprising, considering this is a 3rd world hellhole. Honestly I do believe your net companies are overcharging you, even after higher cost of labor is taken into account.

Why not invest in a satellite phone and use free internet, at least from home?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom