Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

If you have VooDoo2 lying around still you can run it in Windows 10 and run glide games nativelyl

Perkel

Arcane
Yeah it works:

Perkel

Arcane
I need to dumpster dive into my old pcs parts somewhere i attic.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
It's cool, but not practical. Games for voodoo often wouldn't run on a modern OS. And if you have to switch OS to play something every time, it's a big deterrent.
If you want play voodoo games, your best bet is to install Win98 in Dosbox-Pure and install voodoo drivers there. Plus you'd get CRT shaders.

Perkel

Arcane
It's cool, but not practical. Games for voodoo often wouldn't run on a modern OS. And if you have to switch OS to play something every time, it's a big deterrent.
If you want play voodoo games, your best bet is to install Win98 in Dosbox-Pure and install voodoo drivers there. Plus you'd get CRT shaders.

That's literally the point of this. With this you can run older game with native glide rendering under win10

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom