Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Initial Impressions

Lord Chambers

Erudite
Vipera said:
Okay, I'm still a newbie, but in my short time here I've come to a few conclusions about the Codex...
<snip>
sherlock.gif

This isn't a rp where you get to play a detective nor an "introduce yourself!" thead. Fuck off.

KreideBein

Scholar
Vipera said:
Dude, it took all his mental ability just to type that. Do you really think he is capable of even finding TESF, let alone reading my posts?

I'm going to savor the moment when you find out who he actually is.

KreideBein

Scholar
Vipera said:
KreideBein said:
Vipera said:
Dude, it took all his mental ability just to type that. Do you really think he is capable of even finding TESF, let alone reading my posts?

Indeed... May I ask why?

Not unless you write a short essay on why aphatmc~ is the best poster in the history of the internet.

Monica21

Scholar
KreideBein said:
Vipera said:

:lol:

Veracity

Liturgist
@Vipera: feedback on posters + stating the obvious != feedback on site. Since you're maybe getting more grief at this point than you really invited...if that's strictly possible: whitemithrandir, apparently. Dissociative identity disorder, maybe, but not illiteracy. Talking of dissociative identity disorder, go and play Bloodlines. The way interaction works is kind of Oblivion-y, but it has some decent writing and limited divergence depending on character and dialogue choices. And you can be a hot emo vampire. Hot emo vampires > furries.

sheek

Arbiter
I don't think Vipera is a bad guy. He is probably harmless and decent person in everyday life but he must be some kind of masochist on the web. He obviously wants us to abuse him and since we're sadists...

MacBone

Scholar
whitemithrandir = Rosenphelia Godot? I had no idea. Very nice work, sir. /tips hat

Monica21

Scholar
Vipera said:
Rosenphelia Godot? Hmm, I expected better of him.
Why?

Frankly, I'm surprised that you're surprised at any of the responses you've received. Nothing you stated is new to anyone, except maybe yourself. And "everybody cusses" isn't exactly feedback. I'm also wondering more and more what you're doing on this site. You seem to fail at having any opinions at all related to past or present RPGs or the genre in general. I think you may have joined simply to talk about Oblivion, but you don't really do that much. Your posts seem pretty limited to discussions about the ESF and "I like Oblivion, you don't. Oh well."

If you're here to learn a bit more about RPGs, then great. (That's why I joined.) Participate in other discussions and share opinions about something besides Oblivion and Bethesda.

Data4

Arcane
Monica21 said:
I'm also wondering more and more what you're doing on this site.

Oooh! I know this one! He/Shit/It is the embodiment of the validation of most everyone's opinion of the ESF and its regular players? Yeah?

Do I get a cookie?

-D4

Monolith

Prophet
Vipera said:
That would be due to the fact that Morrowind and Oblivion are the only RPGs I have ever played.
So? What exactly are you waiting for? You should have enough examples of good RPGs by now. Why not give 'em a try? *That* could raise your cedibility. Although one could argue that it's already too late for that...

whitemithrandir

Erudite
Vault Dweller said:
Rosie? Rosie?!!!!

That was the name I got when I used the "Prostitute name generator".

Been stuck with me ever since. Sure helps with the career though.

Nael

Arcane
Vipera said:
Even assuming I was an "attention whore", doesn't that make you responsible for indulging me? :?

Being a bit of an attention whore myself, of course I'm responsible. I just know when to quit because I understand the difference between "laughing with" and "laughing at".

whitemithrandir

Erudite
Vipera said:
Even assuming I was an "attention whore", doesn't that make you responsible for indulging me? :?

What are you, 10 years old?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom