Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is Jill Valentine the greatest woman of all time?

Is Jill the best?

• Yes!

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • no (i'm a morbidly obese diabetic slob who has terrible taste in women)

Votes: 46 63.0%

• Total voters

SumDrunkGuy

I would turn fag for 1 million billion years if it meant that I got to spend one moment with this sweet goddess. I love her so much, I would give up anything to be with her.

SumDrunkGuy

I'm not the the type of guy that gets turned on by watching a woman eat but HNNNNNNNNG

tumblr_pd2rztmstb1ui1esno4_400.gifv

tumblr_pd2rztmstb1ui1esno3_400.gifv

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

SumDrunkGuy

Give me her ass plz god. Its the only thing i want the only thing i need. I have to have it

SumDrunkGuy

This is my favorite video in the thread. Jill resting her head on chris' arm makes me die tho. Fucking hate him so much. Plz make him disappear i hate him more than anything. I want chris dead on a spike

I don't know. I can't think of a female protagonist who makes me more angry than Jill does in RE3 when she performs an unwanted dodge roll instead of just shooting the thing I'm trying to shoot.

jackofshadows

Magister
I was a Yenn man. :negative:

Ah yes, the age old dispute between MEN who enjoy their women pretty, perky and submissive like Triss and Nu-Male soytards who fantasize about a mommy to nag em constantly. Yen is absolutely horrible and the fixation on her just isn't normal. Some dude did a spot on video on her:

And no, the video is not a joke. Too many truth bombs.

But since this is kike-tube the author doesn't spell the obvious: Yen is a feminist archetype.

I watched the vid a bit - the usual wannabe youtube contrarian. Nitpicking the worst shit about her (from different mediums) then begging for the like (funnily enough, he's endorsing vid about Ciri in the process with the same approach, apparently). First of all, it's important to focus on TW3's portrayal even though CDPR contradict themseves sometimes like with that weird Keira's line "treat you like a dog". Yen have some offensive lines - yes but only if provoked and/or if Geralt is on Triss path. Which is important to note and very cool - Yen is jealous and being very salty about it: I'm not 100% sure but that teleportation scene isn't even possible if you're on Yen path, she suggest just "drop it" (Triss's hair in the bed which Yen has thrown issue). At the same time, if Geralt picking the rational, cold, cynical lines when Yen is involved, she's always agrees, never raise her voice on him and simply tag along like a good girl (see: Skellige sequence for instance). Overall Yen and Geralt looked to me like two equal partners, a very pleasant impression, which only was formalized by the end slide and its description.

Then the youtuber started to trash her looks and that's where he lost me: Yen's model is fantastic, stunningly beatiful. He's either lying or have no taste whatsoever. And lastly, I've no idea how did you get the "feminist" impression about her, wha? She has a strong character but that's not the same fucking thing, I don't even know, ever met smart, strong-willed non-feminist women irl?

Last edited:

SumDrunkGuy

The actress who plays Jill in the RE1 fmv intro is very cute (for a non-jgirl of course).

Jill is always cute. The retards at Capcom are always trying to fuggify her to appease the SJW demons but Jill can't be fuggified. God protects her. She is special woman.

SumDrunkGuy

Somewhat unrelated but still good:

Jill vs Hunk would be a badass boss fight. I'd pay money to watch that shiet.

Ofc I would jump in if Jill started losing.

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
First character I tried in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2: new AGE of heroes.

Summoning zombies and blasting people with the rocket launcher was fantastic.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Here's the FACTS.

Jill Valentine is the BEST girl.

Chun-Li is overrated shit that is made obsolete by Cammy, Morrigan Aensland, Mai Shiranui, Shermie and Angel.

Triss is an ugly roastie. Grandma faced lookin' bitch.

Jill has one of the best sprites in MvC2.

Her only true competition for feminine heroine done well is Samus Aran.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom