Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is quoting against the rules ?

Vatnik Wumao
If you quote pyramid, you're a cunt an artiste.
fix'd

artistic.png

Artiste at work.:mlady:
This guy gets it.

:bro:

Show us your artistry fantadomat

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
And you could stop being a liberal cuck that likes to watch his wifu sucking off ahmmed.....yet here we are.
And you could type properly, stop being such a faggot, and maybe use that IQ of yours for actually good takes, but here we are... 2nd best Bulgar on the Codex. Sad.
:deathclaw:

But my takes are pretty insightful and quite high level,it is your problem that they don't mesh well with your ideological fanaticism and you lack the intellectual fortitude to understand them. In the end i will be proven right yet again,as i have been many times before. But you liberal animals are not learning ones. It is a lot easier to call me retard and snuff your own farts self-gratulating on the good job. At this point i have stopped having any illusions of having a smart conversation on this forum...or the internet at that matter. Peasants always insult their betters and call them dumb because they can't comprehend the points of those people. I see no point in wasting my time,trying to have an actual conversation with people that can't even understand me because they had the vax :lol:.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I think I found a way to "fix" quote pyramids from taking so much vertical space.

In:

Code:
<div class="quote">

Add something like

Code:
<div class="quote" style="min-width: 300px;">

or just modify the .css.

This will make the most nested quotes unreadable, but fortunately won't introduce horizontal scrolling of the layout.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom