Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

it's just overkill

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
scrooge said she wanted to be a moderator.

no-one else did.
Damn straight no one else did. Who in their right mind would WANT to be a moderator? On my site, when the previous moderator died, we simply had no moderator for ages. Finally, I recall someone asked who would be the moderator, and I naturally went "YOU.". Nobody should WANT to be a moderator and anyone who does probably isn't qualified for it. It's something you get stuck with.

VioletShadow does not want a moderatorship.

You know what must be done. I suggest giving VioletShadow contol of politics.
I'm a liberal Cuban american who hates communists. Also atheist :bounce:
:codexisfor::neveraskedforthis::yeah:

I'll convert you to Catholicism.
OK as long as I get to top
tumblr_ngrvm6qqWz1u164bjo1_400.gif

That's just overkill.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
If Scrooge is the kind of moderator who tells people to time out with the proper bier in their hand - I won't mind in the slightest that she's been "promoted".

(As long as she passes on some good bier advice to the rest of us.)

cincinnatus.c

Arcane

no-one else did.
Damn straight no one else did. Who in their right mind would WANT to be a moderator? On my site, when the previous moderator died, we simply had no moderator for ages. Finally, I recall someone asked who would be the moderator, and I naturally went "YOU.". Nobody should WANT to be a moderator and anyone who does probably isn't qualified for it. It's something you get stuck with.

I'm a liberal Cuban american who hates communists.

You should have children with Skyway. You really should

thesoup

Arcane

no-one else did.

I'm a liberal Cuban american who hates communists. Also atheist :bounce:
:codexisfor::neveraskedforthis::yeah:
You forgot:patriot::kwanzania:

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I have trouble imagining Scrooge being a bitch when she needs to be.. Her conversation choices appear to be nice, funny, smart, and timid and occasionally gross.

Bitch Scrooge sounds p. cool, tho.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Bitch Scrooge sounds like overkill Comic Sans to me.

Edited Fixed

Last edited:

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
More womyn mods, keep comic sans, embed Evanescence's Bring Me To Life MIDI, bring back the rating system, give me power over GD

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Uhhh. Uhhhh. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. Urrrhhhhhhh. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugghrrrrrr.

Semi-important notice: You are all going to die. :lol:

zwDUfix.jpg

I hate Comic Sans with my entire being. If I could go back in time and kill Hitler, I would not. Instead I would kill the creator of Comic Sans. I don't believe in capital punishment. But I know that death is coming. So through this loophole, I believe I have the divine right to kill everyone and everything. End it. Once and for all.

Imagine if the oceans were blood. Imagine swimming in blood. Imagine drinking blood. Imagine drowning in blood. There's the future of the human species. The boat has already run aground and the hull is leaking. MAN OVERBOARD drowning in red liquid, courtesy of his ancestors.

PjBpsei.jpg

There is only one constant: Death is coming. It is unavoidable. You cannot escape it. You will die. I will die. We will all die. Everything is pointless. Life has no meaning. Death is coming.

nɥɥɥ˙ nɥɥɥɥ˙ nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnɥ˙ nɹɹɹɥɥɥɥɥɥɥ˙ nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnbbɥɹɹɹɹɹɹ˙

I bet 1488 Brofists on Menckenstein.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
If Scrooge is the kind of moderator who tells people to time out with the proper bier in their hand - I won't mind in the slightest that she's been "promoted".

(As long as she passes on some good bier advice to the rest of us.)

You keep using that word. I don’t think it means what you think it means.

coffin_bier_01.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom