Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Just got banned for six hours for making an "offensive" joke against Theodora

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
go to bed hando
I can't sleep
You're not missing out on much, it's just Crispy talking to himself about having his butt colonoscopied. Pretty gross. Honestly, I can't imagine you were much worse in the shoutbox. But maybe being cringe and hitting on everything with a pulse in there, including the mod responsible for it, wasn't a great idea.
SDG talking about his colonoscopy?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Between 8th and 9th for me. :salute:

But wow, top 80% and that's not even enough to get drunk. That's one beer after work every day of the week. Nobody gets drunk off one beer.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
In Germany most consumers of Energy Drinks are teens or people on the dole.

You know you gotta try to get 8 hours of sleep or you'll end up like SDG or Hando.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Between 8th and 9th for me. :salute:

But wow, top 80% and that's not even enough to get drunk. That's one beer after work every day of the week. Nobody gets drunk off one beer.
I get as buzzed as I want to be off of one beer, wouldn't ever want to drink two in the same day.

BBMorti

Arcane
Drank 10-15 liters of beer since the start of the year in total; no other beverages. 10-15 liters, some people call it "a weekend".

Lets compare other stuff, since the start of the year

~ 5700 cigs
~ 600 ibuprofen/ketoprofen pills
~ 200 liters of energy drinks
~ 520 cups of coffee
How long since you last had your blood work done? You are putting your poor body through a lot brah

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom