Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kerbal Space Program TWO, DOS, DEUX, ZWEI....

RobotSquirrel

Arcane
Developer
damn it I'm tired of being right all the time LOL The whole thing was a giant mess from the get go, you only have yourselves to blame if you had fallen for it.

AAA Early Access should not be a thing.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Spacebase DF-9 never forget :argh:
I got taken by this one. The thing is sucks is that this is one of the big reasons why people don't trust Early Access games. Meeple Station also kind of went bust too, which I would assume because it was following in the wake of Spacebase DF-9. The Spatials: Galactology made a big push right before work halted on that, and I got it free for buying The Spatials early on. At least Space Haven is still going strong it seems.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Spacebase DF-9 never forget :argh:
Tsk tsk you forgot they did the same thing with Massive Chalice.
Meh, never followed that game and from what I can tell both were dropped like that roughly around the same time (2014-ish), so it's hard to say which one was dropped first.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom