Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kickstarter Watch.

kaizoku

Arcane
I don't think I will ever pledge to another kickstarter ever again.

I already had an idea that I had spent a lot on KS projects.
Some weeks ago I took the time to do the math... and FUCKING JEWSUS! Really, a small fortune on all those boxes.

Haven't pledged to any project this year so far.
Was on the fence for Serpent in the Staglands, but then ended up forgetting.

Kz3r0

Arcane

Kz3r0

Arcane
Speaking of Lovecraft...
Mark of the Old Ones - a Metroidvanian adventure

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1168767162/mark-of-the-old-ones-a-metroidvanian-adventure

'Mark of the Old Ones' (MotOO) is a 2.5D Metroidvania physics platformer. Inspired by some of our favorite games such as Metroid and Zelda, as well as by the mythos of HP Lovecraft. We modernize the classics by adding dynamic inverse kinematic animation to the mix; giving you the ability to explore and interact with the game world in ways that you never have before, in ways that will quickly become natural to your fingers, brain, and gamer soul.

The video is pretty freaky so it might be worth a look and it has a demo to test on 3 platforms. You will need one of those analog controller thingies to play it, which counts me out. Thought I'd mention it, because was made on the C4 Engine. Go C4!
Added to Platformers, already in green.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1468280928/shards-online-a-customizable-sandbox-mmorpg

Shards Online is the next step in online sandbox gaming, heavily inspired by the great herald of online worlds, Ultima Online, and other popular sandbox games. Citadel is breaking away from the modern MMO conventions of levels, classes and quest grinds. With Shards Online, we are returning to living virtual worlds where stories emerge naturally as players explore the worlds laid out before them.

Divinity: Original Sin

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I think they showd tweak it to have a mode in which time stops completely. The prototype gameplay time goes in very slow motion when you are not moving.
I think it stops completely, but you have to not move at all. That includes looking around.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom