Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt Kindly stop gaslighting me

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Crispy, you old batch. I know your the one abusing your mod priviliges once again buy editing my posts and adding small but "hilarious" musspellings into them. I rembember making my posts and chocking them for misspellings after they where posted, so youa re really not fooling me.

If by some chanse I'm wrong and it's a differant mod editing my posts to introduce misspellings, than my apologies to Crospy. But I am 99.9% certain that its him.

P. S. Don't even bother with the "if a mod eats your post it says so under the post durrrrr" excusé, I know for a fact they can edit posts without leafing any visible trace.
P. P. S. I am indeed upset.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Why are Codexians with a dog as an avatar always such trouble makers?
Indicates their alignment:

NG
incline.png
LG
rating_prestigious.png
_________ :MCG​

LN
rating_prosper.png
_______
rating_brofist.png
________
cat.gif
CN

LE
rating_racist.png
________
rating_shittydog.gif
CE

decline.png

NE​

BruceVC

Magister
Crispy, you old bitch. I know you're the one abusing your mod privileges once again by editing my posts and adding small but "hilarious" misspellings into them. I remember making my posts and checking them for misspellings after they were posted, so you're really not fooling me.

If by some chance I'm wrong and it's a different mod editing my posts to introduce misspellings, then my apologies to Crispy. But I am 99.9% certain that it's him.

P. S. Don't even bother with the "if a mod edits your post it says so under the post durrrrr" excuse, I know for a fact they can edit posts without leaving any visible trace.

I think you fortunate, my grammar and spelling is bad without the Mods intervening....at least you have an excuse :P

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Ok goat then.

Yeah, I always wondered why the dogster is CE.
In my opinion the howp and the doggy should swap places.
Then the doggy will balance the kitty on Lawful-Chaotic axis,
and the monocled prestige will be completely opposite to the face that never remembers, just like it should be.

NG
incline.png
LG
rating_prestigious.png

LN
rating_shittydog.gif
_______
rating_brofist.png
________
cat.gif
CN

LE
rating_racist.png
________
rating_prosper.png
CE

decline.png

NE​

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Crispy, you old bitch. I know you're the one abusing your mod privileges once again by editing my posts and adding small but "hilarious" misspellings into them. I remember making my posts and checking them for misspellings after they were posted, so you're really not fooling me.

If by some chance I'm wrong and it's a different mod editing my posts to introduce misspellings, then my apologies to Crispy. But I am 99.9% certain that it's him.

P. S. Don't even bother with the "if a mod edits your post it says so under the post durrrrr" excuse, I know for a fact they can edit posts without leaving any visible trace.
comment_164125948960iOJ20fV2VFMY9b8jiwGI.jpg

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Neckbeard Shitlord was a good troublemaker though. I never had problem with Pariah Dog either. I wonder what happened to those guys, they never came back did they?

Neckbeard got tired of remaking accounts after getting banned for the #9001th time. He was always detected quickly/easily even when he tried hard to cover the fact it was him.

Pariah dog lost his cool and got into some dumb arguments then self ejected. I don't think he's been back, but who knows. I lose track with all the alts on the site we have these days.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
CE should be a demon or something.

I think the original creator wanted the right row to have an animal theme, the middle has arrows/fist theme and the left has a emoticon/face theme.
Yes, the idea was for chaotic alignments to be nature-oriented (hence animals) and lawful alignments to be human-oriented. Also, IIRC, at the time I created this, all of these buttons except
cat.gif
were available to all Codexers with any access to buttons; I wanted to minimize the use of restricted buttons.

Ok goat then.

Yeah, I always wondered why the dogster is CE.
In my opinion the howp and the doggy should swap places.
Then the doggy will balance the kitty on Lawful-Chaotic axis,
and the monocled prestige will be completely opposite to the face that never remembers, just like it should be.

NG
incline.png
LG
rating_prestigious.png

LN
rating_shittydog.gif
_______
rating_brofist.png
________
cat.gif
CN

LE
rating_racist.png
________
rating_prosper.png
CE

decline.png

NE​
rating_prosper.png
reminds me of modrons (specifically, the Modron leader Primus) and hence Lawful Neutral alignment.
rating_shittydog.gif
originates in Undertail and therefore is clearly evil, plus it's also a reference to Goethe's Faust where Mephistopheles first appears in the form of a dog.

Although with the ever-expanding range of buttons at our disposal, there are some possible alternatives, for example taking advantage of our two buttons featuring an anthropomorphic frog:

NG
feelsgoodman.png
LG
rating_prestigious.png

LN
rating_prosper.png
_______
rating_brofist.png
________
cat.gif
CN

LE
rating_racist.png
________
rating_shittydog.gif
CE

honkhonk.png

NE​

Or we could single out individuals among the buttons:
NG
rating_mca.gif
LG
facepalm.png
_______ :MCG​

LN
npc.png
_______
rating_brofist.png
________
claydavis.png
CN

LE
rating_racist.png
________
issues.png
CE

rating_sawyer.gif

NE​

BruceVC

Magister
I don't care, but remove infinitron

No why do you want that, he is great and always posts intereting articles on games?
Why would you want a threadsplitting, Obsidian-biased, respectability-seeking, legitimacy-obsessed newsposter to be banned? :roll:

I dont know, I dont get that impression but I am new here from a posting perspective. I checked when I became active and its only September 2021 so I dont know much about Codex history or the various members history
So I can only comment on what I have personally observed and I have not noticed that in the small amount of interaction I have had with Infinitron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom