Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry's coming to see us in 2024

Larianshill

Arbiter
You guys shouldn't take glassdoors too seriously. The reviews are often written by people who have an axe to grind and all too often don't reflect the reality much. Me and my colleagues went through the reviews our company had once, and while about half was on point, the other half was just ridiculous shit. For example we spoke mainly in Czech when not in a meeting (since we're a Czech company in Czech Republic...) and right on, the leaving foreign employee (glassdoors is anonymous, but it was obvious it was him) accused the company of having a culture of casual racism where one cannot ever advance his career unless he speaks Czech... dude was with us for 3 months, and was mad he saw no career advancement?
Imaging going to another, homogenous, country without speaking the language, and then bitching about it.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
You guys shouldn't take glassdoors too seriously. The reviews are often written by people who have an axe to grind and all too often don't reflect the reality much. Me and my colleagues went through the reviews our company had once, and while about half was on point, the other half was just ridiculous shit. For example we spoke mainly in Czech when not in a meeting (since we're a Czech company in Czech Republic...) and right on, the leaving foreign employee (glassdoors is anonymous, but it was obvious it was him) accused the company of having a culture of casual racism where one cannot ever advance his career unless he speaks Czech... dude was with us for 3 months, and was mad he saw no career advancement?
What the fuck.
That's pretty Based.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
accused the company of having a culture of casual racism where one cannot ever advance his career unless he speaks Czech

WTF!?

If you move to another country(not talking about short therm work or tourism), you should learn the new country language. Where is the racism? Ifa blonde, blue eyed German guy moves to Japan he should learn Japanese, if he move to UAE, he should learn Arabic.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
accused the company of having a culture of casual racism where one cannot ever advance his career unless he speaks Czech

WTF!?

If you move to another country(not talking about short therm work or tourism), you should learn the new country language. Where is the racism? Ifa blonde, blue eyed German guy moves to Japan he should learn Japanese, if he move to UAE, he should learn Arabic.
That's 1/milionth of madness from Mad Clown World your Ukraine fights and dies for. You're on Team WOKE, badge publicly visible, complaints about excessive madness are heresy. Heretics are publicly raped to death. ENJOY! Your World. Not mine

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
/milionth of madness from Mad Clown World your Ukraine fights and dies for.

I suggest discussing this in the RU x UA thread. Here is to talk about games. According to a interview posted by a Ukrainian in the thread( pg 9342. ), Mariupol under RU occupation is not your "based paradise". Quite the contrary, in many aspects is similar to the wokest cities of the west. Except with much lower wages.

Back to the game. I hope that this game will be inspired by the Siege of Vienna. And allows us to play as Hussars. That would be cool.

thesecret1

Arcane

WTF!?

This is IT, meaning some people like to hop between companies (and countries) every two years, so we kinda have to hold meetings in english, else we couldn't tap into the EU labor market. But when two Czech guys need to discuss something between each other, they naturally switch to Czech, as it's faster. And if everyone in a meeting is Czech, then naturally, that meeting also goes on in Czech... I guess the dude was mad he couldn't understand conversations he overheard or something, idk. He was Italian, for the record.

But in the end, that's what he wrote on glassdoors. A small essay that read like a hatemail or something, and if you wanted to paint a bad picture about our company, then that shit would give you plenty of ammo. That's why I'm rather skeptical about Warhorse being painted bad due to glassdoors – leaving employees are, naturally, mostly dissatisfied with how the company is ran (else they wouldn't leave) and often carry a grudge, so you can't expect much objectivity from them.

I expect Vávra to keep woke pretty far away from the game, given that he's one of the most vocal anti-woke figures in public space (to the point leftards call him a nazi). Controversial too – he's the founder of "Czech Free Speech Defense Society" (https://www.sosp.cz/en/ – unfortunately, the majority of content there is only in Czech. It's pretty much a blog where a couple people that have gotten cancelled in MSM write articles) for which he's earned the label of being a russian troll that spread disinformation, conspiracy theorist etc. His articles are mostly about EU becoming a totalitarian state that infriges upon freedom of speech and uses MSM as its propaganda outlet. Honestly, he's about as right-wing as you can get over here and not get thrown in jail.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

WTF!?

This is IT, meaning some people like to hop between companies (and countries) every two years, so we kinda have to hold meetings in english, else we couldn't tap into the EU labor market. But when two Czech guys need to discuss something between each other, they naturally switch to Czech, as it's faster. And if everyone in a meeting is Czech, then naturally, that meeting also goes on in Czech... I guess the dude was mad he couldn't understand conversations he overheard or something, idk. He was Italian, for the record.

But in the end, that's what he wrote on glassdoors. A small essay that read like a hatemail or something, and if you wanted to paint a bad picture about our company, then that shit would give you plenty of ammo. That's why I'm rather skeptical about Warhorse being painted bad due to glassdoors – leaving employees are, naturally, mostly dissatisfied with how the company is ran (else they wouldn't leave) and often carry a grudge, so you can't expect much objectivity from them.

I expect Vávra to keep woke pretty far away from the game, given that he's one of the most vocal anti-woke figures in public space (to the point leftards call him a nazi). Controversial too – he's the founder of "Czech Free Speech Defense Society" (https://www.sosp.cz/en/ – unfortunately, the majority of content there is only in Czech. It's pretty much a blog where a couple people that have gotten cancelled in MSM write articles) for which he's earned the label of being a russian troll that spread disinformation, conspiracy theorist etc. His articles are mostly about EU becoming a totalitarian state that infriges upon freedom of speech and uses MSM as its propaganda outlet. Honestly, he's about as right-wing as you can get over here and not get thrown in jail.
Damn.
So Vavra is still fighting the good fight?

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Damn.
So Vavra is still fighting the good fight?
If you are surprised it means that you really don't understand the man.
Ummm...
I'm not his fucking brother or family, my man.
How can I understand him??
I already knew that he rejected and still opposes all the crazy shit happening not only in gaming, but society at large.
I only wondered if he still keeps the fire strong, so to speak.

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Looks XIX/XX century, but is it in czech lands? What interesting historical event was there that could feature combat, maybe 1848 prague revolt? Unless the game will break off with the theme of the first. Im mildly intrigued, but there's high chance of it being shit, dont get your hopes up, if core of the crew had gone, and newcomers are current year morons.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
According to first old leak from last year, by actors agency from Britain, character John of Liechtenstein is in this new game. He was in first Kingdom Come so this is probably some sort of direct sequel
Kingdom-Come-2-Leak--824x1200.jpg

Second leak is that filming crews were caught in Kuttenberg, second biggest after Prague city from that time that got rich from silver mining and was important for Hussite Wars, and talk on the set was that it is indeed for Kingdom Come 2

Who knows, who knows...
We'll know in less then a week. Interesting times!

ADL

Prophet
I know the leaks are pointing towards KCD2 but I wouldn't mind it being some sort of immersive sim western RPG. I'd also like another mafia game in the style of KCD. Vavra's games have always been unique and I have a feeling we're only getting one or two more, assuming this isn't his last.

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Small chance their game could compete with RDR2 - they could beat it in story department, where RDR2 was incredibly annoying with the theme of anarchist misfits fighting the good fight by robbery, incredibly on the marxist nose of early late XIX/ early XX century.

Last edited:

Ryzer

Arcane

WTF!?

I expect Vávra to keep woke pretty far away from the game, given that he's one of the most vocal anti-woke figures in public space
Vávra likes and enjoys Cyberpunk 2077 with all its wokery, and called it the best game of the decade.
Don't be a conservatard.

Larianshill

Arbiter
Maybe in this game they'll actually allow us to reclaim our father's sword, avenge his death or stop the bad guy, because the original game involved having all three of these goals and reaching none of them by the end.

Litmanen

Educated

WTF!?

That's 1/milionth of madness from Mad Clown World your Ukraine fights and dies for. You're on Team WOKE, badge publicly visible, complaints about excessive madness are heresy. Heretics are publicly raped to death. ENJOY! Your World. Not mine
STATTI ZITTO MANNAGGIA CRISTO

Cologno

Educated

WTF!?

I expect Vávra to keep woke pretty far away from the game, given that he's one of the most vocal anti-woke figures in public space
Vávra likes and enjoys Cyberpunk 2077 with all its wokery, and called it the best game of the decade.
Don't be a conservatard.
So what? It's a great game. It's certainly not a con vs lib thing. Fact is the 20th century is over and ideology is dead. Get over it.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Maybe in this game they'll actually allow us to reclaim our father's sword, avenge his death or stop the bad guy, because the original game involved having all three of these goals and reaching none of them by the end.
I know, right?
That ending...
I think the sequel (if it is finally confirmed) could do with some better story structuring.

Incognito/STK

Educated

WTF!?

Don't be a conservatard.

Cyberpunk isn't woke. The setting is a dystopian future. We can even interpret it as what would happen if woke was taken to the limit of total degeneracy, so in essence it's probably the only game in which makes sense to have such crap as chicks with dicks and over the top faggotry.

Vávra saying it's a superb game is worrying because it's just another open world shooter/stealther with bland mechanics and a "cool" story and setting. Game's reactivity is also pure shit, NPC dialog have zero context of your current status, city is huge but mostly hollow, etc. It's pretty much a game for storyfags.

vota DC

Augur
But the guy that killed Henry's adoptive father Is already dead, he wasn't just killed by him. Maybe Henry will figure it.
The bad guy will kill Henry's real father so the goal of the game will be to cleanse evil heretics.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom