Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kiwi Farms Refugees? Y/N: ?

Y/N: ?

• Total voters

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The site potentially becoming threatened was discussed here in Site Feedback when DU introduced the nigger-word filter due to the AU law.

The Codex doesn't fall strictly under US law because DU is an Australian. Codex doesn't have enough resources and people to register an LLC in some free speech friendly US state.

The 'dex doesn't have a full-time dedicated network admin as KF does with Null. When we were setting up XF2, Talu spent a crazy amount of time just on this single site. Now imagine the time expenditure needed to switch hosts based on the whims of trannies attacking the site.

The Farmers are doing lots of good work by exposing grifters but they're not like us. Some people they attack deserve it, but most don't and are simply losers or mild degenerates. They put up dox simply because it's available, not because the person remotely deserves it. They obsess over single individuals dredging up their semi-private and private communication as well as that of their families and do that over protracted periods of time for each individual person being targeted. Some of the lolcows are public persons like SJW activists and journo scum but also plenty of people from online communities solely on the basis that they're awkward losers. For instance, they'd go after a certain poster of ours that just got another simping-related temp ban (no, not SDG) as he fits the lolcow description. Or some of the tradcath posters.

The 'dex is able to stay alive because it flies under the radar. We should be taking more precautions, not less. It's sad to admit that tranny degenerates have any power over anti-SJW sites but at this time that's the case. Once KF or other sites like The Daily Stormer solve the problem, the situation will change. But for now it's the truth.

Just to be clear, I don't support any restrictions on anti-SJW speech in the same vein as it's happening in GD right now. What I don't support is starting e-bullying campaigns going after individuals like the Farms do.

Easiest would be if we all just start to identify as trannies. It would make Codex untouchable.

Codex Year of the Donut
did you know cloudflare proudly provides service to websites that host bestiality videos?
image.png

(seriously don't visit that website)

oh nooo not the heckin troon info nooooooo we need to shut them down!!!!!!!!!!!!

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
did you know cloudflare proudly provides service to websites that host bestiality videos?
image.png

(seriously don't visit that website)

oh nooo not the heckin troon info nooooooo we need to shut them down!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiwi Farms had bestiality videos too. I take it you've never heard about the Ethan Ralph sex tape?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
RPG Codex is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and I'd be more worried about the current staff ruining this place than any KF boogeymen.

They already started banning everyone that slightly offends a certain tranny. It's a slippery slope from here to full on Resetera.
The tranny in question is Theodora who is protected by current staff despite being a drug dealer (sells HRT to minors over the internet).

He does that? For real?

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
RPG Codex is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and I'd be more worried about the current staff ruining this place than any KF boogeymen.

They already started banning everyone that slightly offends a certain tranny. It's a slippery slope from here to full on Resetera.
The tranny in question is Theodora who is protected by current staff despite being a drug dealer (sells HRT to minors over the internet).

He does that? For real?
He does. Don't believe his lies or those from his simps/staff protectors.

What's a Keffals?
The tranny who was used by the kikes and glowniggers to shut down kiwifarms.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Some of you are talking like the site is gone but it's up at https://kiwifarms.top/
Not entirely accurate. Null the .top domain works on IPV6 (which I've yet to see many people confirm). For the majority of people, the domain shows an error message.
I don't think it's IPV6 only anymore. It's working from my home internet now (when it's up) whereas before it was only working on my cellular network.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
lol
https://www.diamwall.com/blog/service-continuation-of-kiwi-farms

Service Continuation Of Kiwi Farms...​

My name is Hugo Carvalho and I'm the CEO of DiamWall, today I'm bringing an important statement that I never thought I would need to do anytime soon.

About our CDN...​

Before even starting to talk about Kiwi Farms I think it is important to let people know what a CDN is and does.
We are only a proxy that filters website traffic and blocks malicious requests, we DO NOT host any website, we ARE NOT responsible for any website's content and we CANNOT control every service's content.
Everyone is free to register an account at our website, pay for the product and start using it. We DO NOT and CANNOT analyze every single website that starts using our services.
DiamWall is completely new in this market (we opened to the public one month ago) and this is not a good way to start for sure, nor is it the way that we wanted to start.
DiamWall was formed by a small group of people that worked for many years in this area with private customers and we created the best Anti-DDoS technologies that ever existed.

Now that you understand how it works, let's talk about Kiwi Farms...
The owner of Kiwi Farms came in need of DDoS Protection and because their website was offline due to DDoS, we didn't really know about their website's content. They had a PROBLEM and we had the SOLUTION.
Soon enough the reports started to arrive and we started digging more and more about this website, soon enough we found that Kiwi Farms hosts a lot of revolting content.

We do not think that is fair to terminate any service because of public pressure but in this case, we think there is some foundation behind all those requests and we really do not want to have anything to do with it.

So, after careful consideration, DiamWall does not feel like Kiwi Farms is a good fit for our company, which means that today we are SUSPENDING their service inside DiamWall's CDN.

Please be AWARE that this will not fix the issue, only delay it, they will find another provider that can protect them and will be online once again.

Best Regards,
Hugo Carvalho,
DiamWall CEO

Pound Meat

Prophet
I was wondering why the site was back for only the afternoon. Christ what disingenuous cunts these guys are. "Guys, we dug in and saw all the sordid evidence! We won't show you the evidence, of course, so take your booster and please forgive us!"

Please be AWARE that this will not fix the issue, only delay it, they will find another provider that can protect them and will be online once again.

Hugo Carvalho is the blackest gorilla nigger atop a black gorilla nigger company. Never forget that nigger's name. The pendulum will eventually swing back and pussies like Hugo will be changing their tunes and pretending like they were based all along. Don't let them get away with it.

Last edited:

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think scrambling from one site to another does more harm than good to an "online community."

It's almost better for a community to be offline for a month or two than making daily moves from one site to another in a panic. My opinion anyways.

Solve the problem first then go "officially" back online.

No transfer from one website to another ever carries the entire population along with it, and each successive "failed" site loses more people as the community members become exhausted with the process or just lose interest in trying to track down obscure links to forums (a google search isn't going to help you). Not everyone is an internet posting fanatic after all.

I suspect there are already a lot of people scattered from the Kiwi Farms community, but its not like they can't coalesce again if someone can figure out the technical details of dealing with their current situation.

Why am I posting? Well, I have an interest in how communities migrate from one internet location to another, as I've been a participant in such a thing on a few occasions.

I'll probably check back in a couple months, but if Kiwi Farms situation isn't "resolved" by Christmas, I don't think it will stand much chance of surviving as a community.

Last edited:

Bigg Boss

Arcane
What are these Kiwi Farms posters interested in doing primarily? Do they dox people or make memes or just whine about dumb shit? Not interested in the propaganda but what they actually are like now...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom