Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kiwi Farms Refugees? Y/N: ?

Y/N: ?

• Total voters

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Go back to shoutbox and out of the forums, demonic tranny. Your intellectual level is par with @ElectricOther @Sací and other pedophiles.
all i'm hearing is "i'm so into trannies that i choose to think them into every context possible".

rly tho if you're that butthurt over not playing gaymes together i'm free this weekend ;) do you want me to learn dom5 for you?

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Go back to shoutbox and out of the forums, demonic tranny. Your intellectual level is par with @ElectricOther @Sací and other pedophiles.
all i'm saying I think iren is a 41 yr strong, handsome and 100% white man, upper middle class, married with kids
I already told you to go back to shoutbox and interact with people of your low moral fiber, drug dealers and pedophiles. That's where you belong, demon.

ElectricOtter

how many dumbo chimp faces have u made for the last 30 mins while typing here shitskin :3

The smart kiwi farms refugees left there a few years ago and registered here so they'd have access to the GD forum by the time this happened.

Uh... you know... I would think...

Lol I got bant from Kiwi Farms for annoying Null. It was a good place to talk about politics without too much fear of censorship and such. Never got into the lolcow scene. Yet another reason why they didn't really want me there, since that was the actual point of the site.

ElectricOtter

shitskin still angy he got himself banned from shoutbox due to constant chimpouts ^.^

HeroMarine xd xd shitskin house husband kicked off by fat boar of a wife told to go pick up kid from skoo xd xd

loligang - 1 you - ZERO!!! ^.^

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Much better men tried that and failed. Good luck next time.
Irenaeus @Irenaeus2 beg to differ :smug:
unknown.png

Shoutbox is much, much worse. Enjoy.

These days, I mean. Back when shoutbox was full of bros, back in 2014, 2015, it was cool. You had to be there.
So full of bros and cool that the above happened. :lol:

This thread is a huge disappointment, I have to say. I wasn't expecting some weird married couple to be airing all their domestic squabbles here.

It's kinda sad about Kiwi Farms shutting down, although this isn't the first time it was supposedly happening. I mean... I didn't pay much attention to the e-celeb stalking stuff, but what little I did see seemed... chaotic good to neutral at worst? I mean, like the christchurch video. Not something I ever wanted to see, but also, not something I wanted the authorities to be able to just delete from existence.

Now, personally, I think Null is a huge douchebag and many of the posters were as well. But then, they'd probably say the same about me so... oh well.

I mainly enjoyed bickering over politics without worrying about getting in trouble for having unauthorized opinions. However, the posters did seem to lean to the left for the most part. I think it bothered Null that it got a reputation as a right wing site, because it absorbed all the right wingers purged from the rest of the internet. The lefties stayed pretty much the same since they were allowed to freely state their opinions across the entire internet anyway.

Now those bastards are gonna come here and post all my embarrassing shit I said over there lol.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
KF is kind of shit if you aren't there for cows. The computer thread is just people asking for tech support and builds. I get enough politics here and on Voat.

I mostly just go there to check on Chris, people from Channel Awesome, and to laugh at Linus from Linus Tech Tips.

KF is kind of shit if you aren't there for cows. The computer thread is just people asking for tech support and builds. I get enough politics here and on Voat.

I mostly just go there to check on Chris, people from Channel Awesome, and to laugh at Linus from Linus Tech Tips.
Eh, I liked articles and happenings. That and bitching about the mods. So much bitching about mods. By me. Fuck those jannies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom