Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kiwi Farms Refugees? Y/N: ?

Y/N: ?

• Total voters

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
For instance, they'd go after a certain poster of ours that just got another simping-related temp ban (no, not SDG) as he fits the lolcow description. Or some of the tradcath posters
Nah, the schizos here are much too mild. Maybe someone would try to dox Cleve over his constant lies but that's about it.
Kiwi Farms already tried to make a thread on Cleve but they couldn't because he deletes everything from the Internet like old blogs and such.

The Kiwis are very much aware of us.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Guy is sarcastic consistently and uses hyperbole from day one, clearly exaggerating in every post he makes -> "constant lies"
???

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Cleve is very smart and self aware which makes him extremely resistant to lolcow status.

In all honesty it would be enjoyable to watch Cleve dismantle and crush a bunch of kiwifarmers if they tried.

Generic-Giant-Spider

RPG Codex is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and I'd be more worried about the current staff ruining this place than any KF boogeymen.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DR0MQasZWzGu8lAv.png

A horse of course

Keep in mind that a significant proportion of kiwis are themselves schizos, gossippy e-celeb simps, and rat kings who use the site to stir up shit with their rivals or false flag for attention. The people there that support free speech and such would be a solid addition to the codex, helping gatekeep the site and making a positive contribution to discussions, but the rest (primarily the ones that actually poast regularly in individual lolcow threads) are just drama whores who would make shoutbox look like a Persian coffehouse in comparison.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
RPG Codex is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and I'd be more worried about the current staff ruining this place than any KF boogeymen.

They already started banning everyone that slightly offends a certain tranny. It's a slippery slope from here to full on Resetera.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Anyone knowingly identifying as a tranny or pretending to be a girl without posting tits should have their avatar forcibly changed to a hairy dude.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

They already started banning everyone that slightly offends a certain tranny. It's a slippery slope from here to full on Resetera.
The tranny in question is Theodora who is protected by current staff despite being a drug dealer (sells HRT to minors over the internet).

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
I'm surprised they got high-profile enough to be taken down, anyway. I barely knew about Kiwifarms before those groyper wignat retards got butthurt about them, and those guys are obscure enough for most people in this thread to not know what I'm talking about. And I never heard of Keffals until about a week ago; his wikipedia page is only a few months old as well, and it looks like it was created by Destinyfags.

Generic-Giant-Spider

God, nearly less than a week away before this Larry newfag comes to haunt Shoutbox.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
I'm surprised they got high-profile enough to be taken down, anyway. I barely knew about Kiwifarms before those groyper wignat retards got butthurt about them, and those guys are obscure enough for most people in this thread to not know what I'm talking about. And I never heard of Keffals until about a week ago; his wikipedia page is only a few months old as well, and it looks like it was created by Destinyfags.
Kiwifarms was a shitty forum in general, but it was the best site to follow false flags and archive information regarding current events as they unfolded. That's why the kikes and other glowniggers used trannies such as Theodora (drug dealer, sells HRT to minors) as a cover story while they worked behind scenes to blow up the site.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom