Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let us see everyone's profiles (remove the "member limits who may view their profile" faggotry)

El Presidente

Arcane
VEj2zG5.jpg

Words can't express the hatred I feel for this error page. Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate this since I began to live.

I wanna post on your profile, I wanna look around it, breathe the air in it, feel your profile's inner workings, you know what I mean? Every profile has its own unique vibe and characteristics, I wanna sit on the bench that exists in your profile and watch around which trees, birds and people go around there, maybe there's a comment from Irenaeus from 3 years ago saying you're a faggot, maybe there's some legendary hidden shitstorm between fierce rivals throwing shit ratings left and right, or maybe there are a few posts from yourself being a retard in your own profile, either way, just let me in.

Silverfish

Arbiter
I still haven't filled out the "How did Pillars make you feel?" part of the profile page (I never played it because I only play console games).

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I agree with El Presidente. I often want to check who exactly a certain user is and what he posts where. The user profile is the most comfortable way to do this and it is super annoying if you run into one of these special snowflakes who hide their profile. I don't see the need to hide your profile from other members given that you can explicitly turn off profile comments.

Beans00

Augur
People leave comments on my profile and I just leave it there because

1. it's funny
2. I don't care lol

When some schizo gets mad at me I usually get a good laugh out of it(sometimes I just end up confused). Part of what makes the internet fun :).

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I made my profile private because I was afraid that people on my ignore list would leave mean comments on my profile and I wouldn't even know.

I have since made my profile public again. I am no longer afraid.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
At least the extra retarded ones, like Vic, so we can see whose alt they are.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom