Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's LARP the Emperor's Finest - a wh40k IF

Zwist

Learned
I move that Anus Pounder, Turisas and Zwist's votes be struck from the record. Anus came in on the vote after Jaedar and I discussed it in Codex Diversity Squad, he then pressganged Turisas and this... Zwist fellow, to vote with him, eventhough they are not followers of this LP!

It's a scandal, and I demand root do something about it.

Actually I just happen to like space-Germans, and the idea of nuclear trench warfare. I have not been -ganged in any way, press or other. Quite frankly, I find the idea preposterous.
It does however explain the fisting I received.

Now, I am not entirely against space-aristocats. They will give ample possibility for interesting characters, but I prefer ze Germans.

Kayerts

Arcane
I feel cheated and will no longer follow this LP :(

It's alright bro. We're all hurt by this.

Root said shadowswords. Plural. Maybe we'll get a single shadowsword!
make it so, mr rout.

Shadowswords are only deployed when engagement with hostile titans is considered quite likely. Do we really want that?

Finally, the main gun is ready. A single shot blasts toward the Chaos Dreadnought; inside, an ancient enemy of mankind is reduced to cinders in a heartbeat, as you utterly obliterate the abomination in the name of the Emperor.

The crew erupts in cheers. You are considering leaping outside to blow the smoke from the barrel, gunslinger style, when you hear a great thrashing as though the earth were being ripped apart. In the smoke above the field, you can see three 50m-tall gods of the battlefield lurching toward you. Your orders?

A) fuck
B) Fuck
C) FUCK!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I feel cheated and will no longer follow this LP :(

It's alright bro. We're all hurt by this.

Root said shadowswords. Plural. Maybe we'll get a single shadowsword!
make it so, mr rout.

Shadowswords are only deployed when engagement with hostile titans is considered quite likely. Do we really want that?

Finally, the main gun is ready. A single shot blasts toward the Chaos Dreadnought; inside, an ancient enemy of mankind is reduced to cinders in a heartbeat, as you utterly obliterate the abomination in the name of the Emperor.

The crew erupts in cheers. You are considering leaping outside to blow the smoke from the barrel, gunslinger style, when you hear a great thrashing as though the earth were being ripped apart. In the smoke above the field, you can see three 50m-tall gods of the battlefield lurching toward you. Your orders?

A)
PPPrepare-For-Glory1.jpg

:yeah:

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
The Steel Legion has:
- gas masks & uniforms adapted to poisonous atmosphere, making the current planet's weather a pleasant afternoon walk
- supreme experience at killing orcs, fitting perfectly with our Nob head trophy
- more tanks (how can you go wrong with more tanks?)
- better weapons (= moar dakka)
- when we fuck up gloriously, shouting "Armageddon" is both patriotic and fitting for our fate

What's not to like?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
The Steel Legion has:
- gas masks & uniforms adapted to poisonous atmosphere, making the current planet's weather a pleasant afternoon walk
- supreme experience at killing orcs, fitting perfectly with our Nob head trophy
- when we fuck up gloriously, shouting "Armageddon" is both patriotic and fitting for our fate

What's not to like?

Plus Steel Legion has less soulless discipline greater autonomy than Derp Korps, meaning we'll be able to DEVOUR SOUL in more consecutive updates before the comissar shoots us.

oscar

Arcane
Yeah seems sort of strange to have this high attrition rate if we're Steel Legion or (especially) Death Korps.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
The Steel Legion has:

What's not to like?

Plus Steel Legion has less soulless discipline greater autonomy than Derp Korps, meaning we'll be able to DEVOUR SOUL in more consecutive updates before the comissar shoots us.

o_O HERESY! BLAM!

ironyuri

The Steel Legion has:

What's not to like?

The only thing around here getting devoured will be our dick, by that sexy Commissar babe. Grrrowl. And then maybe her soul.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
The only thing around here getting devoured will be our dick, by that sexy Commissar babe. Grrrowl. And then maybe her soul.

"You come across the commissar. She's trapped in some heretek device, unclothed, her legs spread wide apart."

a) Help the commisar down
b) she's been tainted by chaos! Shoot her!
c) DEVOUR COMMISSAR!

IGCosplay2.jpg

root hurry up and tally votes man. This is getting sillier by the hour.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
If someone flip-flops solely because of that tally like they did in the BRObarians 4x space LP they are undisputed queens of faggotry.

Esquilax

Arcane
If someone flip-flops solely because of that tally like they did in the BRObarians 4x space LP they are undisputed queens of faggotry.

Christ, people actually did that?

I figured that since the vote had already been going on for a few days and it had dragged into several pages, we might as well just continue onward. Armageddon Steel Legion is a fine choice regardless: spiffy uniforms, ties in well with our Nob head trophy, a fuckload of tanks, what's not to like? Might as well just lock it in at this point, otherwise it'll take forever to reach consensus, especially with ~30 voters.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Yeah. I made the mistake during one of the choices to tally the votes that had stretched over several pages, and everyone started flip-flopping from B to A to make sure C didn't win when A and C were ahead or somethign similar. Then others started counter-flopping to negate the first wave of flip-flops. The ensuing clusterfuck/clusterflop understandably made the BRObarian :x and no further 3rd-party tallies were done.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
The Space Kaiserreichsheer is the only correct choice. Anyone else is babbies.

tumblr_m0fbjegrYV1qeeo82o1_500.jpg

I wonder if Ciaphas Cain would've been so willing to heroically sacrifice his life for us if he knew we murdered his girlfriend and devoured her body and soul.

ironyuri

"You come across the commissar. She's trapped in some heretek device, unclothed, her legs spread wide apart."

a) Help the commisar down
b) she's been tainted by chaos! Shoot her!
c) DEVOUR COMMISSAR!

IGCosplay2.jpg

root hurry up and tally votes man. This is getting sillier by the hour.

Fuck, that's hot, if it really is female. Even if it isn't. I would emotionally engage with that in a heartbeat.

Kayerts

Arcane
I saw my first cosplaying commissar in real life last month. She was at a general purpose weirdo convention, so my first thought was "who is that Nazi bitch?" despite the fact that she was standing in front of a Reichsadler aquila.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Fuck, that's hot, if it really is female. Even if it isn't. I would emotionally engage with that in a heartbeat.

Your enthusiasm to praise the emperor is noted, guardsman.
IGCosplay1.jpg

She also did a hot farseer filthy xeno cosplay disguise for infiltration
farseer5.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
She did a sister of battle too... ;)

also, we're agreed the blonde wig adds that little extra "oomph". If only she had a cybermonocle to complete the incline.
17172%20-%20Commissar%20Imperial_Guard%20Warhammer_40K.jpg

But what's taking root so long? doesn't he know that HERESY grows from idleness?
8074%20-%20Commissar%20Imperial_Guard%20Sister_of_Battle%20Warhammer_40K.jpg

(Yes, I know that's not the same person as Sister of Battle. but her SoB didn't have blonde hair either).

ironyuri

She did a sister of battle too... ;)

also, we're agreed the blonde wig adds that little extra "oomph". If only she had a cybermonocle to complete the incline.

(Yes, I know that's not the same person as Sister of Battle. but her SoB didn't have blonde hair either).

Brofisted, then UNBROFISTED, for posting the disgusting moll in the second photograph. :decline:

That dude's sideburns are sweet though.

Request you replace second photograph with:

4452%20-%20Commissar%20Imperial_Guard%20Warhammer_40K.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Ah, the fickleness of fists. :( I honestly posted the second image for the awesome sideburns. Here, have a complimentary SoB to soothe your mole-tainted eyes....

Hmmm... Asian. Asian. Ugly. asian... Ah, here we go:
57432-50046-1.jpg

also gonna spoiler the images I posted to make it easier for faggots to read the text.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom