Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Let's Play Myth 2: Soulblighter

Discussion in 'Codex Playground' started by Ivar the Boner, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Ivar the Boner Arcane

Ivar the Boner
    The Baron

Show Spoiler

Tuesday September 2, The Keep

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

... I fucking hate this mission. Myth 2 tries to be puzzle game here. Bungie tried to do some new things with Myth and they included this mission in which you have to hunt down Baron before he escapes through secret exit. Soulblighter have 4 missions that are "timed" one way or another. Three of those are great but this one sucks. True story.

[​IMG]

For some reason, Ovg is not with us. He is not dead though, he should be back in next mission and if not, we will make him back.

[​IMG]

Bowmen Cappen joined us and he already killed two people while he was being instructed by Mrowak. Truly a talented individual.

[​IMG]

I decided to split our force in two. First group have two dorfs (Tindrli and Roxorowski) two Bowmen (Sergiu64 and Cappen) and our Codexer warriors (Imperator, Hoodo and Joka). Second one have only one dwarf so I decided to give them more warriors and Mrowak will help them dealing with range units. And they have Ivoldi so they should be fine even if they stumble upon Stygian knights.

[​IMG]

Secret exits are somwhere in southern part of the castle, we don't know where exactly yet so we will have to clear southern rooms and take a closer look.

[​IMG]

Our second group was getting ready to enter one of the rooms when they stumbled upon enemy patrol. They have Mrowak and Ivoldi so they should be fine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now we have to clear this room on the right. Then first army will have to do the same with the room on the left and then we have to proceed north trying to corner baron.

[​IMG]

Enemy have bowmen so we have to use our luremaster to get them into a trap.

[​IMG]

Hai, we are looking for a Baron, middle aged guy...

[​IMG]

Mrowak can't do much here so everything is in hands of Ivoldi.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, throw bomb at stygian knights!

[​IMG]

That was a fucking lucky throw.

[​IMG]

Only one died but other two are almost destroyed so our warriors will be able to deal with them.

[​IMG]

Now we have to swarm enemy bowmen and do exactly same thing with first group.

[​IMG]

... What the fuck.

[​IMG]

That's a fucking baron! GET HIM!

[​IMG]

Goddamit, stygian knights killed our pursing warriors and baron managed to get away. Now Ivoldi have to do something about stygian knights before they kill all of us.

[​IMG]

Baron is back...

[​IMG]

Mrowak, SHOOT HIM!

[​IMG]

Arrows are not doing anything against him and more enemies just arrived.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our hero!

[​IMG]

... And they didn't kill Ivoldi.

[​IMG]

Well, that was fucking random.

• Brofist Brofist x 9
    ^ Top  
  2. Darth Roxor Prestigious Gentleman Wielder of the Huegpenis

Darth Roxor
  3. Azira Arcane Patron

Azira
    Codex 2012
    The baron got blown up! :yeah:

^ Top  
  4. Imperator Scholar

Imperator
    Ivoldi is a great hero.

^ Top  
  5. tindrli Arcane

tindrli
    i understand but compared to my Bro Dwarf im useless

and im dead....am i dead??

^ Top  
  6. Boxer Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck

Boxer
    When can the Berserkers KILL MAIM BURN!?

^ Top  
  7. Storyfag Perfidious Pole Patron

Storyfag
    And die. I want to die, dammit :x

^ Top  
  8. Ivar the Boner Arcane

Ivar the Boner
    To be honest everybody is useless compared to Ivoldi. He just farmed to much kills during first mission. And no, you are not dead.

Codexian berserkers have short cameo in next update but they will be put to use in update after that.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Ivar the Boner Arcane

Ivar the Boner
    Gonen's Bridge

Show Spoiler

Monday September 15, Gonen's Bridge

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's Market Garden again but we are ze Germans this time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ovg, Hoodoo, Joka, Tindrli and Roxorowski are busy burning the keep. Only Imperator, Sergiu64, Mrowak and Cappen are here to help us destroy the Gonen's Bridge.

[​IMG]

We have army od darkness on our tail and we can't move on yet because some damn soulless arrived.

[​IMG]

They come from two sides but bowmen in Soublighter are better than Fir'Bolgs in TFL. And our guys have quite a bit of kills on top of that.

[​IMG]

Now we can start moving.

[​IMG]

Fast.

[​IMG]

This river crossing looks like god damn trap to me and I saw quite a few of traps in our TFL days.

[​IMG]

Wights!

[​IMG]

We don't have time to deal with them right way so we have to rush through and hope that our Bowmen are in good condition today.

[​IMG]

Just like during the old days man!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The way is mostly clear so we have to keep moving and shoot Wights as we go.

[​IMG]

I noticed one Wight too late and it managed to detonate itself closer to us than I would have liked.

[​IMG]

But no one died and we can continue our way.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, our way is blocked by Soulless and some Ghols.

[​IMG]

And scouts of enemy army managed to catch up with us.

[​IMG]

Damn it! we are trapped!

[​IMG]

SHOOT THE WIGHT!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NOT THIS ONE FOR FUCKS SAKE!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, Ivoldi survived and explosion of second wight killed two soulless and badly wounded other two.

[​IMG]

One warrior will try to lure some thralls away while rest deals with enemy army scouts.

[​IMG]

There are wight pieces everywhere so this make dwarf bombs even more deadly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SPLAT!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last thrall is dead and now our master-baiter can return.

[​IMG]

But we still have to deal with Ghols se we send another luremaster.

[​IMG]

To certain death, but he will be remembered.

[​IMG]

Dammit, they have wight pieces.

[​IMG]

Which backfired on them. Unfortunately Soulless are covering them so we can't finish them off yet.

[​IMG]

We need another luremaster/javelin pillow/An Hero.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SPLAT!

[​IMG]

Ghols are dead and we may proceed with killing Soulless.

[​IMG]

And we better do it fast because we ain't stopping THAT!

[​IMG]

Hector got a little bit carried away and he's pretty much dead.

[​IMG]

But such is fate of Legion's An Hero.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately we still can't just run because there is shittton of thralls before us.

[​IMG]

So we have to start general shooting and shit-chucking.

[​IMG]

Ans slashing, slashing is bad but we don't have any other choice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We are almost done but "almost done" is not good enough.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SHOOT THE WIGHT!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shoot my ass! JUST RUN!

[​IMG]

Archers catched javelin or two but I think we have lost them for now.

[​IMG]

River ambush, not very surprising but we kinda don't have a time to deal with such bullshit.

[​IMG]

But we don't have a choice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Imperator is badly wounded and I'm sad to say that's our bowmen's work. But we will tell everyone he was wounded in glorious battle.

[​IMG]

We applied Mandrake Root on Imperator and we can continue our great escape.

[​IMG]

Dagnabbit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We reached river crossing and nothing horrible happened when we were going through it. Shocking.

[​IMG]

We are almost there, just few more steps...

[​IMG]

By the wyrd! It might be too late!

[​IMG]

Ok, time to face grim reality. We can't beat those guys. We must make mad dash towards the bridge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We can outmeneuver Thralls so Soulless are our priority target.

[​IMG]

Well, it looks cool but I think we just put our only escape rout on fire.

[​IMG]

We need to keep retreating untill fire goes down.

[​IMG]

And now it's time for Codexers last charge to buy enough time for Garrick to escape.

[​IMG]

We will also try to save as many codexers as we can, but I won't hold my breath.

[​IMG]

Ivoldi sacrificed himself to take some heat off Garrick and Codexers.

[​IMG]

And he might have just saved Sergiu, Cappen, Imperator and Mrowak.

[​IMG]

Nope, it didn't saved Mrowak.

[​IMG]

Or Sergiu.

[​IMG]

Not even Cappen. Well, fuck.

[​IMG]

But Imperator and Garrick survived and Roxorowski and Tindrli are getting ready to blow-up the bridge.

[​IMG]

Goddamit, Ivoldi just fucking refuses to die!

[​IMG]

But he's on his own now. We have to destroy the bridge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 7
    ^ Top  
  10. Darth Roxor Prestigious Gentleman Wielder of the Huegpenis

Darth Roxor

^ Top  
  11. Sergiu64 Arcane

Sergiu64
    Hmmm, Sergiu64's twin would like to enter service as a bowman to avenge his brother.

^ Top  
  12. Ivar the Boner Arcane

Ivar the Boner
    Oh, I'm sorry, I kind of a got used to the fact that you guys know more about games I LP than I do so I didn't really explained what happened in The Baron mission. This mission shouldn't look like it looked in my update, Baron should keep avoiding our soldiers after we secured both southern secret exits and he should keep running away (he is faster than any unit that we had there) until we somehow managed to corner him. But he decided to just go straight for one of the exits and it happened to be exit we were just about to secure. So I was shocked we finished this mission in 10 or 15 minutes instead of an hour.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. CappenVarra phase-based phantasmist Patron

CappenVarra
    Now that was FUN

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Azira Arcane Patron

Azira
    Codex 2012
    That was almost TFTD like, except it wasn't a loss.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. Ivar the Boner Arcane

Ivar the Boner
    Yeah, we have a stream of rape-tastic missions. I'm getting my ass kicked so I will soon have to start resurrecting you guys...

One thing that made me wait a while with making this LP was a fact that GimithR on Youtube is doing LP of Myth 2. But it turned out he's doing it blind (because some dude paid him to play it :M) and he don't seem to enjoy it much. But people on his channel, even those unfamiliar with the game, are pointing out how "cool" the soundtrack is. And it reminded me of a fucking shock I experienced when I first played Myth 3:

:love:

:popamole:

Well, but I still think that Myth 3 is not THAT bad (And I'm going to make LP to prove it... eventually).

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. Ivar the Boner Arcane

Ivar the Boner
    Beyond the Cloudspine

Show Spoiler

Wednesday September 17, Plain of Scales

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We destroyed Gonen's Bridge but every city on this side of cloudspine mountains is getting untastefuly raped by the undead. We have to inform KING* Alric about this quickly and fastest way to get to Madrigal is through damaged World Knot. It is Codexers job to reach and repair this knot.

[​IMG]

Squad of barbarians: Zbój Łamignat, Night Goat and Fag of Many Stories. Boxer and KickAss have to wait one more mission because I don't want too many codexers at the same time.

[​IMG]

Our trusty dorfs: Roxorowski, Tindrli and DraQMini (Soulblighter is not the only being capabale of using necromancy. But we are quite new at this shit and after unfortunate explosion dwarf is only thing we could construct from DraQ remains).

[​IMG]

Also, brother of Sergiu64 - Sergiu65 joined us in his quest to avenge his brother (or die horribly... or both. I hope he has large family).

[​IMG]

We have many berserkers and men of Gower can smell danger from a mile so we decided to take defensive position near cozy looking river crossing.

[​IMG]

Here.

[​IMG]

Our berserkers were right, there are enemy patrols here.

[​IMG]

We need to send master-baiter to lure some enemies into our trap.

[​IMG]

Fag of Many Stories volunteered for the job.

[​IMG]

And now he have to dance with the Soulless since most of them made him their target.

[​IMG]

I'm still bit rusty so Storyfag got hit more times than I would like. But we have a healer so no biggie...

[​IMG]

... What the shit?!

[​IMG]

AMBUSH!

[​IMG]

We are damn lucky that I decided to keep our berserkers in the back.

[​IMG]

Ok, those were just Ghols so we are fine. Now we have to send another master-baiter to lure more enemies here.

[​IMG]

And it's going to be Storyfag again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ghols are squishy so two dorfs and archers should be enough.

[​IMG]

Bastards were carrying wight pieces.

[​IMG]

Ok, now dorfs don't throw anything ok? they are too close.

[​IMG]

Tindrli disregarded my order but we managed to step back before explosion paralyzed all our archers.

[​IMG]

Then Storyfag won a duel with a Ghol and now he is a real man.

[​IMG]

This time our luremaster spotted soulless and thralls. He will have to dodge javelins while he tries to lure slow-ass thralls into our trap.

[​IMG]

But he's getting better and better at this and he didn't got hit even once.

[​IMG]

And now our dorfs may have some fun with thralls.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now we shall send Storyfag to scout ahead one last time and then we can continue looking for a World Knot.

[​IMG]

Way north seems to be clear so we can finally leave our river crossing (because this was slowly turning into my EB Sweboz LP).

[​IMG]

We spotted few Ghols. I started to rotate our formation and then clicked on random berserker to get master-baiter - and lo and behold, it was Storyfag.

[​IMG]

Ghols catched our bait and we are ready to assplode them to pieces.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WIGHT PIECE! SCATTER!

[​IMG]

Explosion of molotov broken deadly big wight piece into more managable smaller ones...

[​IMG]

Roxorowski and Tindrli are paralyzed but alive. Also, DragMini pulled off some ninja shit and somehow avoided being hit by large wight chunk.

[​IMG]

We have Soulless coming but Ghols are dead so we should be able to deal with javelin-chuckers easily.

[​IMG]

Berserkers are fucking Gaesatae made of pure awesome and reached Soulless before our archers even managed to pull arrow from a quiver.

[​IMG]

And slashed them to pieces. We can continue looking for World Knot.

[​IMG]

Goddamit.

[​IMG]

Ok, we need to give Storyfag a break and send someone else as a javelin-catcher.

[​IMG]

Craap.

[​IMG]

But we avenged our brave berserker and we can our journey.

[​IMG]

We reached suspicious river crossing. I decided to send Night Goat to see what horrible shit awaits us on the other side.

[​IMG]

Storm of javelins and shitton of Thralls.

[​IMG]

We need lure some to our side.

[​IMG]

We can't just charge through the river.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We killed few Thralls but rest of undead retreated. We will have to do this luring thing couple times more so I will report when we are done...

[​IMG]

Ok, those bastards don't to want to come to our side anymore and we have to make suicide charge with non-codexian berserkers.

[​IMG]

CHAARGE!

[​IMG]

Wight started to pop out from the river behind our brave berserkers.

[​IMG]

But they reached their target.

[​IMG]

They managed to survive this uphll charge, slash one group of Soulless and even took out few Thralls. They seem to be safe here so they may be able to create diversion that let rest of our soldiers to cross the river.

[​IMG]

We've sent one berserker to zig-zag his way through thralls and kill soulless because they are main danger here.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately he died before he reached javelin-chuckers.

[​IMG]

And undead decided to follow our archers that I sent to cover our berserker.

[​IMG]

But they quickly started retreating and it gave us enough time to cross the river.

[​IMG]

And join-up with uphill charge survivors.

[​IMG]

Sergiu's archers are picking off soulless while our dorfs are busy assploding thralls.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, one archers had heart-attack and died. I seriously don't know what happened.

[​IMG]

But we dealt with the enemy and World Knot is just a few steps from here.

[​IMG]

We will send non-codexian dorfs to repair the knot and rest of us will cover their asses.

[​IMG]

Because undead are not happy that we managed to get here.

[​IMG]

Another bowman died. Sergiu65 is still alive and kicking though.

[​IMG]

We don't have time to shoot soulless so we had to send Zbój Łamignat and few other berserkers to chop them to pieces (zig-zaging their way through thralls).

[​IMG]

Codexian dwarfs will take care of thralls.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sergiu just shot one of our berserkers but shitt happens. CRUELTY OF WAR.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not a moment too son because more undead arrived.

[​IMG]

Very few losses compared to our last adventure.

• Brofist Brofist x 7
    ^ Top  
  17. Mrowak Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Mrowak
    Project: Eternity
    God dammit!

Still, considering that what happened was nothing short of an apocalypse, you are forgiven. :rpgcodex:

Anyways, Mrowak's distant causin, Mrowaksu has valunteered to berzerk teh shiet out of undead arses.

^ Top  
  18. Ovg Cipher

Ovg
    You promised me death or glory!
    I tried playing the Baron mission, and chased him for half the map. Man, Myth 2 is anti-Ovg.

^ Top  
  19. Night Goat The Immovable Autism Patron No Fun Allowed

Night Goat
    Codex 2013 Codex 2014
    Hell yes! I didn't really do anything except dodge some javelins, but I'm sure I looked like a badass while I did it.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. Ivar the Boner Arcane

Ivar the Boner
    That's actually what berserkers are for in this game. At least according to Myth rule of "if it comes to melee, you did something wrong".

Yeah, but goddamn Cruniac knew about your pyromaniac tendencies and decided he needs you to burn the Baron's Keep (you will be back though, eventually).

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. Ivar the Boner Arcane

Ivar the Boner
    The Great Library

Show Spoiler

Tuesday Semptember 23, Madrigal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alric is trippin' balls and Myrkridia are just silly superstition. Pay no mind to that bullshit...

[​IMG]

Codexers have to guard entrance to the Great Library untill our Journeyman retrives the Codex? THAT'S EASY!

[​IMG]

Oh...

[​IMG]

Oh...

[​IMG]

Do it fast, pretty please.

[​IMG]

We will but hurry up.

[​IMG]

Boxer finally joined our other three codexian berserkers. We have only two dwarfs in this mission and they are Roxorowski and Tindrli. Also, Mrowaksu just finished his training and joined Sergiu65 as a bowmen (I know, Mrowaksu was supposed to be Berserker but I hope he will be badass archer like his cousin).

[​IMG]

We got first fools that tries to take Codex from Codexers.

[​IMG]

And they decided to approach us from Codexers side. FOOLS!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddamit Roxorowski, that was pathetic (that's my fault, I decided to manually target ground and this bomb didn't killed shit).

[​IMG]

No biggie, those are just Ghols.

[​IMG]

Shooting competition with Soulless is all fine and well but I decided to just send Angtyr to fuck them up.

[​IMG]

Shit, he better hurry up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bowmen saved his life by killing Fetch.

[​IMG]

Fetch are chicks summoned by Balor from other world during the Great War. They shoot lightningbolts and like to wear skins of their fallen enemies. They are stuck in our world since Balor is busy floating around in Great Devoid (well, his head is, what happened with the rest of his body is a mystery).

[​IMG]

Awww shieeet.

[​IMG]

Fetch lightning bolts are fucking bitch to catch on screenshot (I think I managed to do it only once in my TFL LP) but Angtyr got hit. Berserkers can survive one Fetch hit but it will instantly kill any other unit (and any unit next to that unit since it works like dorfs bombs).

[​IMG]

Well, he survived lightning bolt but something else killed him.

[​IMG]

Our bowmen killed Fetch and now they have to keep sniping wights.

[​IMG]

Sergiu65 got hit by wight piece but he survived and should be fine.

[​IMG]

Yup, he's fine. Day like every other in Legion!

[​IMG]

Nothing horrible happened for like, 5 seconds and I start getting suspicious. We will send Storyfag to scout ahead.

[​IMG]

Bastards tried to sneak up on us!

[​IMG]

But thanks to Storyfag's early warning we are ready for them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The fuck. I think that Roxorowski have a bad day because I was not messing with this throw.

[​IMG]

Tindrli is doing fine.

[​IMG]

I don't feel like playing with soulless while we are getting attacked by horde of Thralls so we shall try to flank those bastards with our berserkers.

[​IMG]

Dammit, they have Ghols. I didn't expect that but it's too late to retreat our berserkers.

[​IMG]

Codexerks are charging blindly right into the jaws of darkness (well, most of them, Zbój is guarding our bowmen's flank).

[​IMG]

And EXPLOSHUNS begun.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately Codexserks have to go through Ghols if they want to reach Soulless (and that's kind of a point of this whole shebang).

[​IMG]

Well, it seems that fucking everybody have a bad day today because Codexerks are getting their asses kicked by Ghols.

[​IMG]

Meanwhile, Hrungnir is doing some Benny Hill shit on the right...

[​IMG]

Night Goat is barely alive so we are getting him out of there. Boxer and Storyfag have to deal with Soulles alone (Zbój is just chilling because nothing happens on our left).

[​IMG]

Our archers are mostly fresh recruits so they suck balls. Times of sniper-Mrowak are over. Fortunately our dorfs dealt with Soulless.

[​IMG]

Hrugnir got tired of running around and brought us some Ghols. We will have a lot of free shots on them while they chase him so we should be fine here.

[​IMG]

Codexerks are almost done with Soulless but Boxer is badly wounded and Storyfag will have to continue on his own.

[​IMG]

I think we are going to be fine.

[​IMG]

Git some!

[​IMG]

Ok, now GTFO.

[​IMG]

I don't think I made right decision with this Berserker charge but hey, no one died.

[​IMG]

More Ghols is trying to sneak up on us.

[​IMG]

And they have wight pieces.

[​IMG]

They come from all directions but our berserkers can outrun them so we will try to make them nice target for our bowmen (Ghols, not berserkers).

[​IMG]

We lost one archer.

[​IMG]

There was lots of them but we managed to stand our ground. Now we will send another scout (Zbój Łamignat this time) to see what is waiting for us next.

[​IMG]

Seems like more Ghols.

[​IMG]

Oh, and Fetch. That's not good.

[​IMG]

Ok Bowmen, don't fuck this up.

[​IMG]

Hey, they are getting better!

[​IMG]

Now we have to deal with Ghol charge.

[​IMG]

Which we failed to do and Tindrli is in deep shit now. Zbój Łamignat is coming to save the day though.

[​IMG]

The day would surely be saved but our bowmen just shot Zbój Łamignat.

[​IMG]

Zbój sacrifice allowed us to get more berserkers here and save Tindrli.

[​IMG]

But then our archers shot and killed Roxorowski. What the fuck guys? (I'm not pointing at anyone... but Sergiu did this).

[​IMG]

We still have Tindrli.

[​IMG]

And dealing with Wights doesn't require a dorf.

[​IMG]

But dealing with Thralls does...

[​IMG]

One dwarf may not be able to do this so we have to send master-baiter to lure some Thralls away.

[​IMG]

We will send Reifnir Always Wounded because he's not wounded.

[​IMG]

Ok, now he is because Mrowaksu just shot him as he was walking by.

[​IMG]

And he lured one Thrall... one fucking thrall.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, shit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And some Ghols joined the party.

[​IMG]

Shit's not looking good.

[​IMG]

Goddamit, Fetch. Fortunately they seem to follow Reifnir.

[​IMG]

Tindrli just got chopped to pieces by Thrall.

[​IMG]

And one Fetch is NOT following Reifnir.

[​IMG]

Hey! I catched lightning bolt on screenshot!

[​IMG]

Bummer.

[​IMG]

But two survivors of Fetch lightning bolt managed to kill the bitch.

[​IMG]

Second one assploded Reifnir but our codexian bowmen are in process if killing it.

[​IMG]

There is not many of us left which is recurring theme in this LP.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The fuck took him so long? He was making fucking photo-copy of total codex or what?

[​IMG]

He healed our wounded codexers and we may proceed to world knot.

[​IMG]

Which is very close but unfortunately it's guarded.

[​IMG]

We don't have any dorfs or enough berserkers to deal with this shit so Storyfag have to do some master-baiting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But he's expert at it. A real wanker.

[​IMG]

Even Ghols can't catch him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That looks stupid but its working.

[​IMG]

And we've done it without casualties!

[​IMG]

FUCKING ARCHERS!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's all their fault.

• Brofist Brofist x 7
    ^ Top  
  22. tindrli Arcane

tindrli
    damn Thralls,

[​IMG]

^ Top  
  23. Imperator Scholar

Imperator
    When i going to return the battlefield to fight against the undead or die horribly?

^ Top  
  24. Ivar the Boner Arcane

Ivar the Boner
    I think we will use warriors again in next mission, which is quite unfortunate for you, Ovg and KickAss because next mission is complete rape from what I remember.

EDIT: And for Hoodoo and Joka because they are also alive.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. Azira Arcane Patron

Azira
    Codex 2012
    Is this a good time to be dead? :troll:

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.