Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play Tale of Wuxia - Comic Sans Optional

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Will the Ji's suffering ever end?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
214 - No Longer Carefree
xF3hK0w.jpg

d9bCFan.gif

FOli5Is.jpg

MuDp3LZ.jpg

UryuDnD.jpg

XN4e08b.jpg

5aAAEdi.jpg

0QeF4EK.jpg

Waudj8x.jpg

XYt9lmD.jpg
I'm never as good as Yuexuan to you. I am just an outsider!
iABq2np.png
What the hell are you talking about?!
XYt9lmD.jpg
Am I wrong? Even if he is not your own son, he is your relative. As they say: blood is thicker than water.
iABq2np.png
Are you saying I'm treating you unfairly?
XYt9lmD.jpg
Whether Master is biased or not, only you know best.
iABq2np.png
You little bastard! It's your fault in the first place and you dare blame me and Gu! I'll teach you a lesson today!
XYt9lmD.jpg
Hmph!

CLANG!

mCfOkt8.jpg
Ji!
iABq2np.png
You dare resist?! Where are you going?
XYt9lmD.jpg
I don't belong here anymore!
iABq2np.png
You dare think of seeking refuge under your traitorous Senior?! Bastard, if you leave now, you don't need to return!

Ji refuses to say anything and leaves.

iABq2np.png
Traitor!
mCfOkt8.jpg
Master, I'll try to talk sense into Ji.
dWeX4C1.jpg

XYt9lmD.jpg
Hmph! Are you trying to act like you're the master now?
MdM9e9E.jpg
Master? What are you talking about?
XYt9lmD.jpg
Am I wrong? You are the first disciple and he is fond of you the most. You know you're next in line for the title.
MdM9e9E.jpg
I never thought about that. Is this why you bear a grudge against us?
XYt9lmD.jpg
Do you know what I hate most about this place? It's the special treatment that gets you everything!
XYt9lmD.jpg
Just because you came earlier, you always get the first pick. We only get the leftovers.
XYt9lmD.jpg
Look! I don't need anyone to pity me! I just need a chance, a chance to compete fairly! Xuanming Zi is right. I am always number 2 in this place. There is only one way to be Number 1 - Leave! Di Fen!
KzJNswS.jpg

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
215 - What do I want
GpKjCGc.jpg

MdM9e9E.jpg
Di Fen, why?! I really don't understand!
JgCFkFS.png
The biggest ambition of my life is to surpass the Nameless One, to learn the most powerful martial art, and to be respected by countless people. I was born an orphan, I had no aim or goal, without the Nameless One to inspire me, I would not be here today.
JgCFkFS.png
I thank our Master for accepting me, so I could survive and feel the warmth of family... but I feel I cannot make a breakthrough in this soft atmosphere.
JgCFkFS.png
Besides, when people spoke of Xiaoyao Valley, the first name that came up in neither I nor Ji... it's you, Gu Yuexuan.
MdM9e9E.jpg
That's not true.
JgCFkFS.png
Ji and I always had to be second to you. That's not what I want to be, I want to aim big. When I followed Ji and saw what he did to earn the Buddha Sword and Devil Blade, it made me realize that strength is everything.
JgCFkFS.png
Therefore I decided to follow Ji. Until next time, Yuexuan. Perhaps we might meet as enemies. Take care, and please tell the Master that I am sorry.
MdM9e9E.jpg
Third Disciple Brother! Think about it. Xuanming Zi is a person mad with ambition. There won't be any good in following him! Good and evil are never compatible, do you wish to aid that demon and do harm onto others?
JgCFkFS.png
Yuexuan, you don't know the meaning of justice!
MdM9e9E.jpg
?!
JgCFkFS.png
(Father was a good person who had a miserable end at the hands of those who claim to be allies of justice. How dare they claim the moral high ground when they indiscriminately killed many good people within the cult?)
JgCFkFS.png
(What is good, what is evil? Bullshit. The truth is just eradication of dissents and winning of support. Even if the Cult ceased to exist, does it mean the Central China Sects will no longer contest each other for supremacy?)
JgCFkFS.png
Ji. Let's go.
MdM9e9E.jpg
Ji! Di Fen! Don't go! Please!
ql6Looz.jpg

ylbKJjL.jpg

laB3ncs.jpg

Tf1z39e.jpg
It seems my words have reached your heart. Come, let's make this twisted world right again and make up for what your father failed to accomplish.
Fs316Xy.jpg
Hm?
JgCFkFS.png
No more words. Let's go.
Tf1z39e.jpg
It seems you can't wait to join the Clan! Good. I shall take you to our headquarters now. One more thing, even though the Qingcheng Sect and Poisonous Dragon Clan had tried to resist, they've finally submitted to the Cult. It won't be long now till the rest follows.
JgCFkFS.png
(Father, Mother... watch over your son as I help accomplish your dreams.)
tF2gX0y.jpg

xnq3qpF.jpg

MdlqTIl.jpg

vZuCrE5.jpg
What's the matter? Stunned? Haha! Come, let us see our leader the Nagaraja. Remember your manners and courtesy. Follow me.
pDKLI7c.jpg

Q0OiWr1.jpg

n2iF1hy.jpg

p2zfyUe.jpg

eC0kfiq.jpg

HEy41lO.jpg

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I'm glad you left xiaoyao because I did the opposite, so now I can see different stuff happen :troll:

RK47

Patron
216 - The First Mission
isHed6E.jpg

FUcBqqG.jpg
(It's Yaksha! And beside her... the Nagaraja?!)
C4gtKAi.jpg
4sKnFu8.jpg
Xuanming Zi, at your service!
coxyXdb.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
Yes, my lord. These two are my brother's former disciples, Jing Ji, and Shi Di Fen. They left their sect to join us in admiration to you and the Cult.
WmyTKTh.jpg
Ah, so you are the two disciples who have made quite a name recently. Good. Leave us.
FUcBqqG.jpg
(Is that it?)
CW6rya7.jpg
Xuanming Zi, since you are the one who took them in, you are responsible for their behavior as well. I don't want spies to infiltrate our cult.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Rest assured, Lady Yaksha! Both of them truly wishes to join our cult. They are more than just ordinary disciples, and I am sure they will serve us well.
WmyTKTh.jpg
Xuanming Zi, is this the only reason you are here to see me?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Of course there is more than that, my lord. I have also brought back crucial news.
WmyTKTh.jpg
Yaksha, take these two boys outside.
CW6rya7.jpg
Yes, my lord.
rcaLwgd.jpg

Ig6SPQE.jpg

C4gtKAi.jpg
I'm not interested in your good old days. Just speak up your mind.

:lol: Never change, bro.

CW6rya7.jpg
Hm, you need to watch your tongue a little more. Don't forget you are just a newcomer to this Cult.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Tsch!
FUcBqqG.jpg
We did not come outside just to speak I suppose? Why don't you show us around?
CW6rya7.jpg
Fair enough. I haven't got much to do anyway, might as well be your guide this time. Come, follow me.
9soJ7T6.jpg

FUcBqqG.jpg
(This must be what my parents saw, right?)
CW6rya7.jpg
It certainly is amazing. What did you think of our cult?
FUcBqqG.jpg
I thought it might a bit more vicious and dangerous. But...it kinda looks more...
CW6rya7.jpg
Ordinary?
FUcBqqG.jpg
Yeah, it surprised me.
CW6rya7.jpg
Although our Cult is known for its ferocity and strength, we are still human, so obviously we don't wish to live in a run-down headquarters. That would be torture.
FUcBqqG.jpg
Makes sense.
CW6rya7.jpg
Hmm, I never thought one day I'd share such a scene with you two. Life is full of surprises.
FUcBqqG.jpg
(Yaksha is such a beautiful woman with such a unique style. It's impossible for any man not to fall for her.)
C4gtKAi.jpg
It'll be a piece of cake if someone wants to push you off the cliff from where you're standing.

:lol: FFS, bro.

CW6rya7.jpg
Haha, and that someone would be you, Little Ji?
C4gtKAi.jpg
Don't call me that! You disgusting old-
FUcBqqG.jpg
Whoa whoa whoa! Don't say it out, Ji!
CW6rya7.jpg
What is it that you wanted to say? Say it out loud as a true man would!
FUcBqqG.jpg
(Are you kidding? You'd skin us alive!)
jRutj7G.jpg

:lol: Such a poseur.

FUcBqqG.jpg
Ji, wait for me!
CW6rya7.jpg
*Sigh* Just brats after all...
FnSIKKO.jpg

CW6rya7.jpg
Xuanming Zi, is this information reliable?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Yes. Some of my important information before was also provided by the same spy. He's a famous individual in Central China, so this intel is definitely reliable.
FUcBqqG.jpg
(It seems that the Cult has many insiders in the Central Sects. I wonder who could this spy be?)
WmyTKTh.jpg
Well, considering the prestige Shaolin Temple has in Central China, it is natural the task of safekeeping be given to them.
4sKnFu8.jpg
That's right. Also, I've made an arrangement with the spy. Once we attack Shaolin and create chaos, he will seize the chance to steal it and hand it over to us.
WmyTKTh.jpg
How can you be sure that your spy won't keep it for himself?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Haha! He has long been seeking an opportunity to make a name for himself. And this mission is just the chance he needs. Why should he lift a stone and drop it on his own feet?
WmyTKTh.jpg
Hm.. then, Yaksha. You and Mahiraga lead Xuanming Zi and his two new recruits to Shaolin Temple, and do not fail to bring it back.
8PoB4ai.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
I know you both are ambitious, so make full use of this opportunity to impress the Lord Nagaraja. You will surely be rewarded in time.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Of course!
FUcBqqG.jpg
Yes. I hereby swear that in one year, I will become the right-hand man of Lord Nagaraja.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Pah, what a boastful brat!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Hahaha! Great!
Wp3i51B.jpg

CW6rya7.jpg
Watch your tongue. They're the new recruits of the Cult.
kYw85Ft.jpg
If you say so. Fine! Let's see what they've got!
FUcBqqG.jpg
(Stupid snake! You'll see!)
CW6rya7.jpg
Everyone's here! Let's go! Let us reclaim what is rightfully ours! To Shaolin Temple!

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
It's pretty cool that you can actually join the tianlong gang.
How far you can actually go with them though?

RK47

Patron
217 - The World is Open with Nothing to Do
Alright this is when the game shifts completely into open mode. What does it mean? There's no more stamina scheduling. That part of the game is completely over.
Some things that are completely locked down include:
- Martial Art Type Passive Skill e.g: Blade, Sword, Staff etc
- Internal Arts e.g: You're stuck at whatever level you got at the end of Year 4 August, so plan carefully. Not doing enough internal training can lead you to hitting end game with low HP. Thankfully there are other ways to gain Max HP & Energy, so it's not that fatal.
- Sight and Hearing: AFAIK there's no way to train these with the mini games. Which sucks BTW.
- Same deal with the non-combat arts like Painting, Calligraphy, if your martial arts derive its overall damage based on such stat, you're shit out of luck.
- Martial Style EXP that unlocks new move sets can no longer be trained as well. So it's down to the standard combat usage if you desperately want the EXP. However, there is a serious problem:

jzL08Dz.jpg

There's only a fixed number of bears in the map. And yes, no random encounters mean you have no opportunity to experiment anymore. You better have the synergies down or you're pretty much fucked.

OK, so I like the C&C of not planning your training carefully, you have nearly FOUR years and you still haven't come up with a good final style? You're fucked, because this is when winning/losing really matters. It's GAME OVER if you lose.
As I've mentioned before, there are several ways to overcome some weaknesses but almost all of them are not really fun. In fact I can safely say this world map bullshit is the most not fun part of the game for me.

orQyOtZ.jpg

uySDi0O.jpg

nh9J6et.jpg

YUuMHtn.jpg

heD4xpB.jpg

205tdBS.jpg

xNeMOGB.jpg

7cWZu2X.jpg

zRGxUhM.jpg

Blind and Poison should easily make it a -30% hit chance. So... what's the odds of me getting hit at all? We'll see.
The monks provide no challenge and were beaten back easily.

sQHBjCg.jpg

Yaksha appears in front of the fleeing monk and slays the monk

2CkS9Wt.jpg

sNwXx8w.jpg

kYw85Ft.jpg
Let's hurry to the top.
CW6rya7.jpg
Hold it. Don't forget that the reason we're here is to retrieve what belongs to us! Those who stand in our way must be defeated, but if we don't get what we came for, it'd be just a waste of time!
kYw85Ft.jpg
Ah, yes! You're right, sorry.
4sKnFu8.jpg
My informant is already waiting at the back of the Shaolin Temple. I will meet him to take the artifact back when the attack begins.
kYw85Ft.jpg
Hmph! What does he look like and where can I find him? I'll take it back immediately!
4sKnFu8.jpg
I'm afraid you cannot do that. In order to avoid unnecessary risks, I told him to give the artifact to no one else but me.
kYw85Ft.jpg
Ha! A likely story! I say you just want to claim it for your own!
CW6rya7.jpg
Why don't you stop arguing? Let me remind you, our leader put me in charge for this mission. Xuanming Zi, you may proceed to recover the artifact with these lovely boys. We will distract the monks for you.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Thank you for your understanding!
CW6rya7.jpg
Don't get me wrong. If you fail, you know what will happen.
4sKnFu8.jpg
I will do my best!
CW6rya7.jpg
I hope so. Blow the whistle once you have it and meet us at the foot of the mountain. Let's go!
PSokrI8.jpg

RK47

Patron
218 - The Assault on Shaolin Temple
gbF6oT6.jpg

uIZMtND.jpg

vSeEsSE.jpg

OusKKKs.jpg

1UVDmCS.jpg
Why are you two here?!
FUcBqqG.jpg
You're the informant?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Hahah, don't be so surprised. These two has already joined us. Now they are on our side.
FUcBqqG.jpg
(I can't believe Fang Yunhua is the informant. The top Wudang Disciple has consorted with the Cult of Tianlong.)
1UVDmCS.jpg
I see... what a pleasant surprise.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Haha, I didn't expect the Top Wudang Disciple to show up either!
1UVDmCS.jpg
You!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Enough, save your bickering. Fang, the artifact...
1UVDmCS.jpg
It's here! Those old monks really thought out a good place to hide it. It cost me a great deal to find and steal it.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Hahaha, thank you, Yunhua. I owe you one.
1UVDmCS.jpg
There's one more thing. I also received news about the location of the former leader, the Devaraja. It is said that he is now imprisoned in the Huashan Mountain!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Really?
1UVDmCS.jpg
Why would I lie to you? I must leave now!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Excellent! We now have the artifact and the Devaraja's location, hahaha! Perfect! Let's blow the whistle and go meet with Yaksha!
Jb8CiO6.jpg

UcozmSg.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
After all, you betrayed our cult!
KTpZQCM.jpg

FUcBqqG.jpg
(The key of the Sanctuary?)
4sKnFu8.jpg
Ridiculous, why would I give the Cult's property to traitors! Kill these two!
AAt3rm3.jpg

hVhj9mX.jpg

The lady isn't as dangerous. But she can heal.

Wv3uAoA.jpg

Zx75Dz8.jpg

SJ1lHrR.jpg

6Y18LsO.jpg

C4gtKAi.jpg
!!
FUcBqqG.jpg
Yuexuan.
22rWOup.jpg
Amitabha... I never thought that you two have become servants of evil!
Rw7Acz3.jpg
You two.. why did you join the Cult? Do you know the master fell ill because of this!
FUcBqqG.jpg
What, the master is -
C4gtKAi.jpg
Our old man is ill?!
Rw7Acz3.jpg
Brothers, please come back with me! Our master would be very happy if he sees you two!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Di Fen, Jing Ji, do not forget the Nagaraja and the Guardians pins great hopes on you two. Let's go!
22rWOup.jpg
Amitabha. We will not tolerate your insolence! Form up! Bronze Formation!
4sKnFu8.jpg
You think you can stop us? Break their encirclement!
fjTqhAw.jpg

Gz2lkeO.jpg

Xu Zhen is nearly identical to him. I forgot to take a screenshot.

BTKpTgA.jpg

ZrLJ9BE.jpg

AJyk9RE.jpg

It's do or die! Fight!

RK47

Patron
219 - The Untouchable

6l29fjV.jpg

eO9djRd.jpg

Gt5QlgB.jpg

When half your team is out of position and you spent your best cooldowns. That shit is just unfair, man...

BtPvZcI.jpg

The entire 'evil party' has very little self-heal options. Yes, Xuanming Zi has HP absorption internal that impacts all his attacks, but how much can you actually heal when you have 5 dudes flanking you at once. And every single time you hit someone you take 30% damage you just inflicted. Chao Cibai.

MXDgBMO.jpg

pfGJ2zX.jpg

Stasis bought one turn of time, but it's not really enough.
I can tell my guys to quaff restoratives, but the amount of incoming damage and flanks mean one of them would just drop next turn from focused attacks.

0VWhRAX.jpg

a1N5cKn.jpg

58maOpm.jpg

Every turn of combat you gain 1 Strategic Point.
You gain 2 points for every fallen ally.
To use Items you need to spend 2 SP.
To use some tactic, you need 4-8 SP.

TM16TCa.jpg

I don't think this gamble really paid off. I should've used thunderbombs instead.

RYNDPbT.jpg

siTbLQV.jpg

cEOQ0vy.jpg

7EP5jvB.jpg

That's +4 SP for me to spend next turn. Enough for me to blow them up.

cdJPRuA.jpg

h0CxAOn.jpg

FjGLY9u.jpg

Xt89lWz.jpg

K1m5TMd.jpg

Rw7Acz3.jpg
It's over, Little Brother.
22rWOup.jpg
Amitabha, repentance is key.
FUcBqqG.jpg
Think again.
ZznExaZ.jpg

Rw7Acz3.jpg
We missed?!!
22rWOup.jpg
Amitabha!!
FUcBqqG.jpg
Set up complete.
eNjjuff.jpg

f0ZZNVi.jpg

:evilcodex:
45ExcwD.jpg

5xDDA7K.jpg

3H7eOK7.jpg

0kFxFf5.jpg

M60iqrX.jpg

i7ONKaB.jpg

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Wulin ain't free. Leshan Giant Buddha gotta be littered with the blood of Tianlong. Nagaraja aka "Niggaraja" is not my savior. He's a phaggot and probably a Korean as well xDD

Waifus and hexameridian fingersword not Glutton, pervert, gambler and drunk okay.

Praise Buddha

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
By the way, our hero affiliation on the stat page is still the Xiaoyao sect.

RK47

Patron
220 - Heartbreak at Huashan
57Vh35x.jpg

CW6rya7.jpg
Good!
4sKnFu8.jpg
And we encountered those two traitors Kinnara and Gandharva just now. They are also looking for the key of the Sanctuary! Had it not been for those monks who joined the battle halfway, they'd both be dead by now.
kYw85Ft.jpg
Humph! They were lucky they didn't face me!
CW6rya7.jpg
Save it. Xuanming Zi, it seems like you still have something more to say, what is it?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Guardians, I have great news! I've got the Devaraja's location from my informant!
kYw85Ft.jpg
What!
CW6rya7.jpg
Where?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Southern quadrant, but they were on the move. Current location unknown. According to my informant, he is now imprisoned in Huashan Mountain!
CW6rya7.jpg
There's no time to be lost! Let us hurry to the Huashan Mountain and rescue the Devaraja!
FUcBqqG.jpg
C4gtKAi.jpg
CW6rya7.jpg
This is an excellent opportunity for you two to make a name for yourselves, but why do you look so sad?
4sKnFu8.jpg
*Sigh* About that... they met someone from Xiaoyao Valley.
kYw85Ft.jpg
Really? I see, you feel homesick and want to go back to see your master? Hahaha!
C4gtKAi.jpg
Hah. Very funny. Those who aim to achieve greatness do not allow themselves to be hindered by trivial matters.
FUcBqqG.jpg
You're right. Xiaoyao Valley gets us nowhere. Only in the Cult of Tianlong can we show our real strength!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Haha, I'm so relieved to hear you say this!
CW6rya7.jpg
Hm, I think I can trust you two this time. Enough. We've spent too much time here. Let's head to the Hua Shan Mountain to free the Devaraja immediately!

A lot of cursing and swearing at the world map later...

uxwsGh4.jpg

Well, here we are...and it's a straight-up walk in and challenge. :lol: So much for a rescue operation.

jfEwxpp.jpg

CW6rya7.jpg
Why, Master Cao, what a big welcoming party.
X1YtHAG.jpg
How bold and foolish of you, Cult of Tianlong, to come to Huashan looking for trouble!
CW6rya7.jpg
You've imprisoned our leader for over 20 years, so now it's the time to tally our final reckoning. If you're smart enough, you'll hand him over to us now. Otherwise, I'll leave no survivors when my wrath is unleashed.
X1YtHAG.jpg
I have no idea what you are talking about, witch.
kYw85Ft.jpg
Huashan Old Fart, don't play the fool here. Hand over the Devaraja now!
X1YtHAG.jpg
He is not here, you will never find him even though you guys scour the entirely of Huashan.
kYw85Ft.jpg
It seems an interrogation is in order.
X1YtHAG.jpg
You think you can carry it out?
kYw85Ft.jpg
I'm strong enough to take you on!
CW6rya7.jpg
Hehe, time to face the famed Zixia Sword Formation of Huashan Sect.
X1YtHAG.jpg
Hah! So you have a deathwish, villain! Fine! Let's help you with that! Everyone - ready in positions!
dOMLJNj.jpg

We both know what both Guardians are capable of. I'm just annoyed they have half my MaxHP. That made very little sense to me.

The Snake has poison secondary, combo regular. While the Yaksha possesses an area attack that absorbs HP and single target stasis.

FQVjmrz.jpg

Thankfully, this encounter isn't as hard as the Shaolin Temple. The only named character is Cao Dai. And he doesn't have a lot of HP to beat down. But take note that Cao Dai isn't the centerpiece of this 'encounter gimmick'

NqQciDf.jpg

Yeah, the Huashan disciples have a few 'captains' that possess Zixia internal art that boosts the critical chance of allies within a 1-hex radius. This creates really high burst damage potential when they flank the Guardians. Three crits would floor either of them and the field is pretty open. What to do?

Rb8KX9C.jpg

It went pretty shit at turn 1.

mCWbi5l.jpg

poRHFwD.jpg

Yeah, where's that guy. Could use the nice single target damage of his with Killing Momentum.

77MxigU.jpg

vlpfV5Z.jpg

Surprisingly the Huashan still insists on surrounding me. They don't attack because I'm invulnerable. That's when I realized flanking is way too prioritized by the AI.

iN86LNI.jpg

IJNEj3n.jpg

lxUovIg.jpg

OIhlJQ6.jpg

PxLtgwc.jpg

sqifAqr.jpg

2VrwVdr.jpg

By then it's basically too late, their buff captains are already neutralized and that's left is to mop them up.

kDxzwSq.jpg

It would've been a little bit harder if I didn't have enough HP & Evasion to tank them. Overall I calculated that they must've wasted over 10 actions on me. And that's a lot of damage not being done.

8iB6TIh.jpg

i8AzTAJ.jpg

CW6rya7.jpg
Say it!

The cultist whispered a report to Guardian Yaksha.

CW6rya7.jpg
Really?!
FUcBqqG.jpg
(What happened?)
CW6rya7.jpg
Hmph! Huashan bastards, I have something else to attend to. Next time I'll come to collect your heads. Mark my word! Retreat!
ZhQMsPt.jpg

48V5liD.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
I wonder the same as well. By the way, where is Jing Ji?
FUcBqqG.jpg
I have no idea. He simply disappeared when the fighting started.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Find him! Should he do anything that may jeopardize our plan, the Cult will surely punish us!
FUcBqqG.jpg
Right away.

What could he be up to?

r67wQT3.jpg

C4gtKAi.jpg
Why?! What does he have that I don't?!
7MMjWvu.jpg
Gu will never hurt others for his own interests! Gu always thinks of his junior disciples and Wuxia Zi is a very caring master too. I can think of no reason for you to betray them. Please turn back! It's still not too late!
C4gtKAi.jpg
cpj6D7S.jpg

7MMjWvu.jpg
I am the daughter of the Master of Huashan Sect, and I should live and die together with my sect. Leave me alone... or kill me as an enemy should!
C4gtKAi.jpg
You!
7MMjWvu.jpg
Whether to live and die as a Xiaoyao Disciple or to become a lackey of the Cult, it's your choice but I hope you will consider it carefully.
H3YCZlJ.jpg

C4gtKAi.jpg
9dpS69k.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
I've endured what you are experiencing right now, so heed my advice. If you want to achieve greatness, you must not be controlled by emotion. Love will only lead to betrayal. Your path to greatness is at stake now. Cut yourself free from whatever bond that hinders you!
1WEU299.jpg

Sdye0SM.jpg

FUcBqqG.jpg
Senior, what happened just now? Why did Lady Yaksha order us to retreat?
4sKnFu8.jpg
We received news that the Devaraja has been rescued by the rogue Guardians Gandharva and Kinnara. Currently, we have lost track of them. Damn Fang Yunhua for feeding us false information.
FUcBqqG.jpg
You mean he wasn't in Huashan all along?
4sKnFu8.jpg
That's right. It's all clear now these are merely the traitors' tactic to divert our attention.
FUcBqqG.jpg
So where exactly was the Devaraja being held?
4sKnFu8.jpg
According to the latest info, Gandharva rescued the Devaraja from the dungeon below the Heroic Statue.
FUcBqqG.jpg
The Nameless One's statue?! Does that mean he was actually in Luoyang all along? This is unexpected! What should we do now?
4sKnFu8.jpg
We are ordered to assemble back at the headquarters at once. Let's not waste any time!

RK47

Patron
221 - The Poisonous Plot
Km1X9Y3.jpg

WmyTKTh.jpg
My brother was remarkably prudent to break the key in two to prevent the other sects from easily gaining access to the Sanctuary. But I'm afraid only he knows where the other half is.
WmyTKTh.jpg
You have served me well! Now we still have two more important tasks to finish. I think you won't disappoint me with your abilities.
WmyTKTh.jpg
Yaksha, Mahiraga, the Sanctuary is about to manifest. You must find my brother and retrieve the other half of the key! If you come across the traitors, kill them!
CW6rya7.jpg
kYw85Ft.jpg
Yes!
WmyTKTh.jpg
Xuanming Zi, go to Central China and subdue all those unruly sects. You'll decide how many assistants you need.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Yes, my lord! I will not disappoint you!
WmyTKTh.jpg
Jing Ji, Shi Di Fen, follow Xuanming Zi. I have great hopes from you two.
FUcBqqG.jpg
Yes!
C4gtKAi.jpg
WmyTKTh.jpg
If you have no more questions, you may proceed with your preparations!
DZWDVHv.jpg

i3rbk4D.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
Right. It's time I told you about it. According to the legend, The Nameless One was last seen in the Sanctuary. It is said that the place will not appear unless the sun and moon switch places and the seven stars form a line.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Over 20 years ago, the Sanctuary briefly manifested in this world. Recently, we've observed astronomical changes that point towards the return of the Sanctuary once more. And we'll need the key to open its gate.
4sKnFu8.jpg
If we miss this chance, no one knows when the Sanctuary will appear again. Therefore, our cult must open the key as soon as possible to open the gate and retrieve the Nameless One's relics.
FUcBqqG.jpg
Hahaha!
4sKnFu8.jpg
What are you laughing at?
FUcBqqG.jpg
I just think it's hilarious that you actually believe in these stories. They sound like made-up tales for children. You're not trying to trick me, are you?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Do I sound like a trickster to you? Hahaha!
FUcBqqG.jpg
But do you really believe the rumors of this Sanctuary?
4sKnFu8.jpg
I'd rather believe and be fooled now than watch the chance of acquiring the relics slip away. Although it does sound like fiction. Let's just say that the only thing that turns a story into reality is evidence. So let's take no chances and keep searching.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Hmph! I don't care if it's true or not. I'd rather trust and rely on my own strength than those fantasy relics.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Hahaha! Ji, what you said just now should be kept only between us. Don't let anyone else hear that!
C4gtKAi.jpg
Bah! Let's get back to the main issue here. Lord Nagaraja wants us to subdue all the sects in Central China. How should we start?
FUcBqqG.jpg
Sects of Central China are led by Shaolin, Wudang, and the Beggars' Sect, with each of them being renowned by their numerous disciples and their long lineage of martial arts knowledge. For so many years the Cult has been in conflict with those sects and still cannot prevail. It's not going to be easy to defeat all of these Sects at once.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Tell me about it. Even a child knows that. say something we DON'T know.
FUcBqqG.jpg
Ji, sounds like you already got a plan. Why don't you tell us about it? Don't tell that you're going to wipe out the Shaolin and raze Wudang with brute strength because it'll make me laugh so hard.
C4gtKAi.jpg
You!!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Haha, both of you should calm down. Of course, I wouldn't have accepted such an impossible task if I had nothing planned out.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Oh, do tell.
4sKnFu8.jpg
What do you think is the most effective way to control a person?
C4gtKAi.jpg
You beat him until he cries and begs to follow your command.
FUcBqqG.jpg
You threaten him with his weaknesses?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Exactly. To control a person, you must know his weakness first. Let's take Fang Yunhua for example, this lad craves for fame and power and all he ever thinks is to become the leader of the martial arts community. This unbridled greed made it easy for me to manipulate him.
C4gtKAi.jpg
You want us to be spies, find out all of the Sect Masters' weaknesses and then threaten them?
4sKnFu8.jpg
That will not be necessary. Most people have one common weakness. Can you guess what it is?
C4gtKAi.jpg
Stop keeping us in suspense, out with it!
FUcBqqG.jpg
The fear of death. Many people consider themselves heroes and warriors, but how many of them can face death with bravery and serenity? Very few can do that.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Well said, but only half true. Death might be dreadful indeed, but suffering from endless torture and anguish while not being able to die is a dozen times for horrifying than death.
FUcBqqG.jpg
So you've concocted this special kind of poison?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Haha! You do know me very well! That's correct, I have figured out the formula for the most insidious poison in the world, "The Pellet of Absolute Obedience".
4sKnFu8.jpg
After consuming this, the person must take the antidote twice every year. Otherwise, the venomous insects hiding n the pellet will break out and start devouring the host's viscera, releasing lethal toxins at the same time.
4sKnFu8.jpg
In the next 49 days, the host will completely lose the ability to do anything but feel the excruciating pain. Viscera, muscles, and bones will be consumed slowly by the insects. I'm afraid no punishment in hell is half as terrifying as the one waiting for you.
FUcBqqG.jpg
Does it really work as well as you said?
4sKnFu8.jpg
This ultimate poison can't be detoxified with any other way except with my special antidote. Even if you have accumulated hundreds of years of inner force, once the venom breaks out, only desperation and agony awaits.
FUcBqqG.jpg
Isn't it too cruel to control all the sects with that kind of poison?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Remember my words, the one who achieves greatness, does not pity. Extreme circumstance calls for extreme measures. Only through this philosophy we can settle conflicts, reunite the shattered community and recreate peace in the martial arts world.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Moreover, as long as they listen to us, it's not like we aren't giving them antidotes. It's more efficient to check them in this manner.
FUcBqqG.jpg
I see.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Hmph!
juLTHe2.jpg

C774osm.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
You may dislike my methods, but don't forget you're part of the Cult now. There's no turning back. After Shaolin Temple, do you think those sects are willing to forgive you? Think, lad. Is it possible for a whore to maintain her chastity?

:lol:

C4gtKAi.jpg
Pah! Anyway, I'll take care of the fighting. You force them to take the pellet.

Jing Ji walks away.

4sKnFu8.jpg
One day he'll understand.
FUcBqqG.jpg
So have you already succeeded in making these pellets?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Not yet. But I have mastered the formula. It is part of ancient witchcraft practice in the Miao territory, originating from the legendary Compendium of Toxicants.
4sKnFu8.jpg
There are a few essential ingredients, one of them is the Seven-colored Overlord. The Poisonous Dragon Clan considers it to be the incarnation of the spirit of their ancients. To obtain this, we must pay a trip to the Poisonous Dragon Clan.
FUcBqqG.jpg
(The Seven-colored-Overlord... that sounds familiar. That poison girl. Could she be related to the Poisonous Dragon Clan?)
4sKnFu8.jpg
What's the matter?
FUcBqqG.jpg
Nothing, when do we leave?
4sKnFu8.jpg
This matter can be delayed no more, let us go now.

RK47

Patron
222 - Tribal Toxin
HqTOobm.jpg

FHaHnkv.jpg

fQoT65S.jpg

2PDRjce.jpg
You wouldn't have come to me if you had nothing to ask. So tell me, Xuanming Zi, what is it do you want?
4sKnFu8.jpg
I come here on behalf of the Cult Master Nagaraja, I need several ingredients from you to complete a recipe.
2PDRjce.jpg
What do you need then?
4sKnFu8.jpg
I need DuanChang herb, Wuqing Flower, Tiangui Scorpion, Red-faced Spider, and White-faced Toad. Apart from that, I will also need your Seven-colored Overlord.
2PDRjce.jpg
All of those items you mentioned will be ready in a moment, except for the last one. I cannot help you with that.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Oh? Why is that so?
2PDRjce.jpg
According to our belief, the Seven-colored Overlord is the incarnation of our ancestor's spirit. In your Han traditions, it'd be akin to handing over your ancestor's memorial tablet. It is simply unacceptable.
2PDRjce.jpg
Furthermore, our Compendium of Toxicants was stolen years ago, since then the method of breeding Seven-colored Overlord was lost to us. We've been desperately seeking the lost Compendium ever since.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Ah, such a pity. I won't force this matter anymore then. But Master Huang, if you don't mind, may I know how did you lose the Compendium? I may be of some help.
2PDRjce.jpg
Truth be told, it happened over ten years ago. For all these years, we never stopped searching for it, but all efforts proved fruitless.
4sKnFu8.jpg
From the sound of it, this Compendium is very important to your clan, which also means it must be heavily guarded. Yet it was stolen, my guess there must be insiders.
2PDRjce.jpg
...That is, well our own internal affairs, I shouldn't burden outsiders with it.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Well, fine.
r86Nc8L.jpg

2PDRjce.jpg
Do you have any other task for me, Emissary?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Nothing for now. Thanks for the items, Master Huang. I'll take my leave.
2PDRjce.jpg
Godspeed, Emissary. Please send my regards to Lord Devaraja.
4sKnFu8.jpg
I will.
sVAroOA.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
Hahaha!
C4gtKAi.jpg
What's so funny?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Lad, you'll do well not to underestimate me, for I've already found out the whereabouts of this Seven-colored Overlord.
FUcBqqG.jpg
You knew all along?! Then..do you have any info about the Compendium of Toxicants too?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Of course. Although Huang Juan doesn't wish to tell us about the incident, I happen to know a little about it.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Feh. It wouldn't surprise me if it was you who stole it.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Hmph. Not I, but it was 20 years ago, a remarkable talent emerged from Baicao Clan. His name is Shen Zhen. A master of using herbs to poison people. A peerless talent within the Clan. Back then, he was nicknamed Dr. Strange.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Shen Zhen was an expert in poison and medicine and was obsessed with them. In case you did not realize, Zhen is a type of a venomous bird. Originally his name was not Zhen, but due to his unwavering interest in poison, he abandoned the name given by his parents and took on the name of that poisonous bird. Isn't that interesting?
C4gtKAi.jpg
I'm not interested in how he got his name, so what happened next?
4sKnFu8.jpg
In order to further his studies on poison, Shen Zhen pulled a spectacular stunt. As we all know, Baicao Clan and Poisonous Dragon Clan have been sworn enemies for ages, yet Shen Zhen was willing to betray his own clan and join the Poisonous Dragon!
4sKnFu8.jpg
And because of that, he became acquainted with Bai Si, who was the most promising candidate for the next leader of the Poisonous Dragon Clan.
FUcBqqG.jpg
Well then, I guess he took advantage of this trust and stole the Compendium, right?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Exactly. Miao girls are relatively simple and straightforward in love affairs compared with us Han people. How could she know that Shen Zhen was only using her feelings to steal the Compendium? Hahaha!
C4gtKAi.jpg
Hah. What a jerk.
FUcBqqG.jpg
So we're looking for Shen Zhen now?
4sKnFu8.jpg
No. Shen Zhen is dead. I killed him myself ten years ago.
C4gtKAi.jpg
What?! So you have the Compendium!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Hush, lad. Be aware that we're still within the territory of the Poisonous Dragon Clan.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Well! Stop teasing us and spit it out already!
4sKnFu8.jpg
It's true that I killed Shen, but unfortunately I couldn't find the Compendium. I could only recover a few tattered pages from it. In fact, the method to create the Pellet of Absolute Obedience came from these pages.
FUcBqqG.jpg
Then where is the Compendium?
4sKnFu8.jpg
According to my investigation, a mysterious Dr. Poison appears in the Western Region lately. This person is using a revolutionary method to cure his patients with poison.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Rumors said that this doctor can use poison to remove ailments from the human body. What really piqued my interest it the tool that he uses - an insect of seven colors!
C4gtKAi.jpg
The Seven-colored Overlord?
FUcBqqG.jpg
(Could it be her? That weird young girl that threatened me with poison years ago?)
FUcBqqG.jpg
So, you think this Compendium is with Dr. Poison now?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Indeed. Which is why we must take a trip to the Western Region. But before that, we will need a tool to lure out the Seven-colored Overlord. Shenmu Tripod herb from Baicao Clan is perfect for luring all kinds of poisonous insects. So let's pay them a visit first.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Tsk! How troublesome!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Haha, Jing. You're still not convinced, huh? You'll see.

RK47

Patron
223 - Phoenix Burns the Thorn Bush
LbOWisM.jpg

xJ78ATk.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
Hehe, nothing. I just want to borrow the Shenmu Tripod from your Master.
tC4NUm8.jpg
Although Shenmu Tripod is our treasure for generations, we will hand it over to you since you asked. Unfortunately, the Tripod is always in the possession of our Young Master Gong who is absent at the moment.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Oh? Where is he?
tC4NUm8.jpg
Several days ago, the young master heard that there are some rare herbs growing near the Sura Palace. We tried to dissuade him from going, but he ignored us. Rumor has it that the Princess of Sura Palace hates all males, and we were afraid something might have happen to him.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Ah, that crazy bitch Fan Weili. As barking mad then as she is right now. We'll leave immediately and investigate young master Gong's fate.
tC4NUm8.jpg
That's great to hear. We tried to send people there to inquire on the young master's whereabouts, but there was no reply.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Maybe Gong is already taken captive by Asura. They say Asura has countless means to make men feel worse than death, one of them is castration. I hope Gong brought some medicines to stop bleeding. Hahaha!
FUcBqqG.jpg
Stop it, you're making me sick.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Ha ha ha, what nonsense! Usually that crazy bitch reserved the worst punishments for libertines. As long young master Gong doesn't do anything untoward to women, the worst case will just be a few suffering of flesh and his life will be spared.
FUcBqqG.jpg
We might as well leave now and make sure that's the case.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Yes, let's go.
cjuFRM2.jpg

QHVGlSD.jpg

FHp8RTw.jpg
I don't make deals with scum.
tT5IBR1.jpg
Effing hell, you're unreasonable!
FHp8RTw.jpg
Ha ha ha, I don't care about your reasons. This is my place; a man who intrudes must be punished severely!
FHp8RTw.jpg
Gong Guangjie, do you wish to part with your left hand or your right hand? Make your choice now.
tT5IBR1.jpg
You..!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Guardian Fan, it's been a long time. You look prettier and younger from the last time we met.
9aycwaM.jpg

C4gtKAi.jpg
Hey woman, you better show some manners here!
FHp8RTw.jpg
You dare to talk to me like that? Alright then, you've just signed your death warrant!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Ha ha ha! Enough, Jing Ji. Mind your manners. This is the Leader of Sura Palace. She is also the Guardian Asura of our Cult. You better show her some respect.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Tsk!
FHp8RTw.jpg
Shut up! I have nothing to do with the Cult of Tianlong now! Xuanming Zi, say what you want to say! And after that, cut one arm and one leg of yours and get out!
4sKnFu8.jpg
I wouldn't come to you if I hadn't something to ask of you. We're here to plead for Gong's release.
FHp8RTw.jpg
Who do you think you are? Daring to ask the Sura Palace to release him, you think I fear the Cult? I won't give any face to the Nagaraja, let alone you! Ha ha ha!
FUcBqqG.jpg
We need him unharmed, please release him.
FHp8RTw.jpg
Ah, I see. You are Shi Di Fen and Jing Ji from Xiaoyao Valley. Brave of you to even come to my Palace. If you want me to accede to your demands, then you will have to beat me!
HIKJ00v.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
My whole body's poisonous, I don't want to taint this beautiful garden. Boys, go play with the Princess!
FUcBqqG.jpg
Uh, excuse me then.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Out of the way, let me try this fabled Asura!
Dy1BcOe.jpg

Man, what is this bitch eating? 16,000 Hitpoints :lol:
And the longer the fight goes, the higher her damage goes.

4csV62r.jpg

eZt3VcL.jpg

lIYXvN8.jpg

y5YVDzT.jpg

ggwp

UYKtqdR.jpg

RK47

Patron
225 - Short Reunion
3LzU3py.jpg

XHG1ol9.jpg

FUcBqqG.jpg
We need to borrow the Shenmu Tripod from you. Is that too much to ask?
tT5IBR1.jpg
Not at all. You shall have it then.
FUcBqqG.jpg
Thank you very much!
4sKnFu8.jpg
So, we have the Shenmu Tripod at last. Let's leave immediately for the western region to capture the Seven-colored Overlord.
VoiNjc8.jpg

yVGCLYK.jpg

mKuo7Qw.jpg
Dad, I don't wanna, this lady is so scary and that snake will surely bite me to death!
mKuo7Qw.jpg
Be quiet, foolish child! She is the best doctor in the world. If she can't cure you then you're as good as dead. Doctor, I apologize for my boy, he knows nothing. Please don't be offended.
SLL8CXR.jpg

F2cJGz8.jpg
But before this scorpion stung you, it had a fight with a snake. The inter-mingling of these two toxins weakened the scorpion's venom. It kept you from dying but it started a new side effect.
F2cJGz8.jpg
Your skin will slowly grow scales and the boy will become a half-man, half-snake. That surely is not an agreeable end.
mKuo7Qw.jpg
Wahhh! Doctor please save me!
F2cJGz8.jpg
Then you must behave during my treatment. Understand?
mKuo7Qw.jpg
Yes, alright...

The girl quickly went to work.

F2cJGz8.jpg
Well, I already removed the toxins. All that's left is to take this prescription powder orally and externally daily. The skin should recover in three days.
mKuo7Qw.jpg
Ah! Son! Look at your hand! Most of the scales have disappeared! Quickly thank the great Doctor for saving you!
mKuo7Qw.jpg
Big sister, thank you for saving me!
F2cJGz8.jpg
You're welcome. But there's too much danger in the desert, you won't be so lucky next time.
mKuo7Qw.jpg
I won't play in the desert again!
G5V9Vkq.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
Ha ha ha! Did you see it? What she used to counter the toxins just now, it must've been extracted from the Seven-colored Overlord. Its extract is known to be the bane of all venom in the world.
FUcBqqG.jpg
.. So she's not evil at all.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Why are you talking to yourself?
FUcBqqG.jpg
Eh.. Senior, how are you going to capture the Overlord?
4sKnFu8.jpg
It's too crowded here. The Tripod won't work well. Let's go to the desert in the northeast and lay the bait there. The Tripod attracts all poisonous creatures, the Overlord will never resist it.
FUcBqqG.jpg
Senior, can you promise me one thing?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Hm?
FUcBqqG.jpg
This strange doctor... she heals these people for free, she's... a good person. When we take the Overlord, can we avoid harming her?
C4gtKAi.jpg
Huh? Hurting a woman? What's wrong with you? We're not gonna hurt her. Intimidation should be sufficient.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Heheh, you're still soft-hearted. Fine. My joy does not come from killing. If she does not impede me, why do I need to kill her? Okay, let's go set up the lure right away.
FUcBqqG.jpg
Yes, Senior. (I hope this goes well...)
4h0jCQt.jpg

giVggl5.jpg

A short march later..

ixUjwru.jpg

ZcPBoTz.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
Excellent! This way, I can finish the Pellet of Absolute Obedience! Every sect will fall into my hands!
Zq8e2Eh.jpg

FUcBqqG.jpg
Ah! It's her!
4sKnFu8.jpg
You've come just at the right time. Hand over the Compendium of Toxicants, and I'll spare you.
F2cJGz8.jpg
I don't know what you're talking about.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Don't play dumb, girl! The methods to breed the Seven-color Overlord is written exclusively in the Compendium, you must have it! Answer me, who is Shen Zhen to you?
F2cJGz8.jpg
I'm not obligated to answer you. You all don't seem like the good sort. I have no interest in conflicts, but since you messed with my Overlord, don't blame me when I make you suffer!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Ha! Stubborn of you. Fine, I'll make you talk!
geyaeRg.jpg

Khqkdoh.jpg

lrryeUI.jpg

FUcBqqG.jpg
Wait, don't kill her!
C4gtKAi.jpg
Enough! She's beaten! There's no need to go further!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Naive! In this treacherous martial arts world, showing mercy to your enemy is being cruel to yourself. Do you think this poisonous girl will show us any mercy when she gets the chance to wipe us out?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Speak! Where is the Compendium of Toxicants!
F2cJGz8.jpg
Thieves... you won't get away with this...
sxRshpE.jpg

Xuanming Zi reacted quickly and tossed the girl aside.

bhHOIzG.jpg

FUcBqqG.jpg
What..what just happened?
C4gtKAi.jpg
She's dead?!
4sKnFu8.jpg
The woman has poison all around her body. She just channeled a large dose into her heart to kill herself. Now the poison is all over her body. A slight touch means big trouble.
FUcBqqG.jpg
(How did it come to this? She was a kind-hearted doctor who saved many lives. Are we doing the right thing?)
4sKnFu8.jpg
Shi. Go and search her body. See if you can find the Compendium of Toxicants.
FUcBqqG.jpg
Me?
C4gtKAi.jpg
Wait! Didn't you say this womans' corpse is covered in poison? You want him killed?!
FUcBqqG.jpg
(Thanks, Ji.)
4sKnFu8.jpg
Rest assured, even I failed to kill Shi with my vicious poison, the poison on her body won't be a problem for him.
PgZGUnK.jpg

FUcBqqG.jpg
No, we've done enough. I don't want to do this.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Bah, forget it. I've already gotten what we came for. Let us return to the Cult and make preparations. Move out!
AvscB7s.jpg

8eL5VOf.jpg

YzAQ71P.jpg

R3FoAot.jpg

QW2rnBT.jpg

Nahel

Arcane
Never had the courage to do the evil route in that game. Thanks for your sacrifice!

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
So I guess if you don't join the cult, you'd fight against them, but does Ji still joins them or stay with you?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom