Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

Citizen

I went through some of the entries and the content there reminds me of a high schooler writing about his favorite game:

TOP TEN SWORDS IN BG/IWD
BEST SPELLS IN BG1
BEST STATS FOR FIGHTER/MAGE DUAL
BEST PARTY BUILD FOR IWD2
etc etc

Lilura Presents: Top Ten Hottest Swordflight Slash Fanfics

Marat

Arcane
Wumao
I finally succumbed and took a look at the blog. Chemically pure autism. Lilura desperately needs a hug.

I can believe she's a woman because frankly only a woman would be that obsessed with themselves. Even Trannies express their narcissism outwardly as a performance. Lils actually believes what she preaches. Leaving no room for doubt or criticism. There's also the fact she's a chink and they fundamentally lack a human soul,

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE NEWSFLASH
First ever video of Lilura's gaming sessions with her friends. Watch at your own discretion.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
What the fuck, are they maybe wearing masks?? They literally look like orcs!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom