Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lol

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
How come nobody gets banned for talking about wanting to eat one's own cum but rap lyrics are off limits? What's going on here?

SumDrunkGuy

It's very intetesting that only the males seem to get banned around here. I haven't seen a single female get banned, not once. There is misandry at play.

SumDrunkGuy

Hando is just trying to teach the ladies how things are supposed to be done around here. It's called "tits or gtfo"

LostHisMarbles

Learned
Whoever banned you Hando, i love them.

Why the fuck would you listen to that music anyway?
Former drug pushers that changed "career", talking/bragging about how much they pushed and how the bad white policeman was on them, 'fuck da police'. They just wanted to push 'product'.
Moved on to current drug pushing ghetto niggers (2pac or whatever the fuck that nigger's name was) doing exactly the same, plus gold watches and heavy gold chains, because.. niggers.
Moved on to non ghetto niggers doing yet the same again, because "oppression". From, say, needing to pass exams for their state-sponsored university degree. Because.. niggers. They bitch anyway.
Moved on to becoming so popular, white trash do it too now. They dress and talk like niggers too. Guns and everything, they shoot each other as well. So mean and bad.

And fuckheads like you, they listen to it...

Come to think of it, you deserve a proper ban just for admitting you listen to this shit.
* Unless of course.. wow.

See mom, i talk to niggers too, lol, i'm not one to distinguish!

Generic-Giant-Spider

Whoever banned you Hando, i love them.

Why the fuck would you listen to that music anyway?
Former drug pushers that changed "career", talking/bragging about how much they pushed and how the bad white policeman was on them, 'fuck da police'. They just wanted to push 'product'.
Moved on to current drug pushing ghetto niggers (2pac or whatever the fuck that nigger's name was) doing exactly the same, plus gold watches and heavy gold chains, because.. niggers.
Moved on to non ghetto niggers doing yet the same again, because "oppression". From, say, needing to pass exams for their state-sponsored university degree. Because.. niggers. They bitch anyway.
Moved on to becoming so popular, white trash do it too now. They dress and talk like niggers too. Guns and everything, they shoot each other as well. So mean and bad.

And fuckheads like you, they listen to it...

Come to think of it, you deserve a proper ban just for admitting you listen to this shit.
* Unless of course.. wow.

See mom, i talk to niggers too, lol, i'm not one to distinguish!

I signed up to say niggers: the post: the movie: the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom