Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I am not sending my DEMONZ to the HEAVANZ. Who is going to conquer Europe and pose as a villain for the Hobo Rider? :rpgcodex:

Nevill

Arcane
You of all people have no right to ask that question. You missed your chance at hot naga sex during Zhang Jue training. :argh:

Don't pussy out of Zhang Jue way now!

Baltika9

Arcane
Look man, nothing is more in keeping with the LORD'S teachings than going to HEAVANZ and kicking celestial ass. We have exhausted all of our challenges in the mortal plane, we now have the most broken technique of all.
It is time to conquer new horizons.

Nevill

Arcane
I don't see how an acknowledgement of their victory and an appeal is related to kicking ass.

Does the LORD know you think that way?

Baltika9

Arcane
I'm not giving her the victory she wants with either A or B, I'm choosing to fight her to the last. That is a true warrior's spirit.

Absinthe

Arcane
By kissing her ass, acknowledging her as the victor, and begging her to please stop breaking shit?

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Man, I am so torn about this.
Returning back to harem alive sounds pretty nice and I have heard that at Japan and Europe are nice places to visit depending on your tastes. On otherhand there is that wildcard and sexy naga time chance with C.
So we got basically two ways to end this.

A is following path of Zhang jue and maxium fuck..

C is dealing with tsundere all mother of mankind snake woman...We do have lot of experience of tsunderes and women thought,

Both are indeed paths for legend of Xu Jing a warrior of maxium fuck and silver tongue of tsundere.

Absinthe

Arcane
Man, Nuwa would wreck our harem with C. She'll take Wife #1 spot and try to make everyone her bitch, which she can, so she would. She's the kind of jealous girl who would drive out all the other girls.

No, A is the better harem route if that's what you're after. First we teach her some humility ('cause seriously she's been up to all kinds of dumb shit) and then we offer her a spot.

Baltika9

Arcane
Good. That means Yunzi and Qilin can finally practice their teamwork and unite against a common threat to their #1 spot. If they can't out-wife Nuwa, they deserve to be #2s.
:rpgcodex:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
No, A is the better harem route if that's what you're after. First we teach her some humility ('cause seriously she's been up to all kinds of dumb shit) and THEN we offer her a spot.

You convinced me:salute:

Flopping to A>C

Nevill

Arcane
Absinthe said:
Man, Nuwa would wreck our harem with C. She'll take Wife #1 spot and try to make everyone her bitch, which she can, so she would. She's the kind of jealous girl who would drive out all the other girls.
You convinced me. :salute:

Floppintg to C>A to see the Nuwa vs. Cao'er showdown.

And I know who am I going to bet on.

Absinthe

Arcane
Eh, the problem with the scheming competition is that right now Nuwa still has all that celestial power at her fingertips (and only hers) which kinda gives her a ridiculous advantage over everyone else.

Besides, Cao'er is the kind of girl who is happy to just be in the harem. She's the one girl who could get along with Nuwa because Nuwa would dismiss her as "not a threat."

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Eh, the problem with the scheming competition is that right now Nuwa still has all that celestial power at her fingertips (and only hers) which kinda gives her a ridiculous advantage over everyone else.

But Cao'er has wooden dildo vibrator and I bet she can even invent more nice stuff.
Nuwa doesn't stand a chance.

Edit: Duh, goofed

Baltika9

Arcane
And can Nuwa even cook? Clean? Does she have a nice attitude? There are many areas which our girls can out-wife her in.

Last edited:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
And can Nuwa even cook? Clean? Does she have a nice attitude? There are many areas which our girls can out-wife her.

uuh...About that cooking department...Yeah...
Well we have Yifang and Xu Jing can do some pretty nice sandwhiches.

Nevill

Arcane
Cao'er is not dissuaded by her competition or our orientation, neither she is discouraged by the lack of limbs or consent.

Some godlike hussy is not going to take her favorite toy Jing away, period.

Jester

Arbiter
C > B
We going to be abducted into heavens and asked to bow before gods. Time to get there and kill everyone with awesome demon powers, after all many rpg got some god lined up for ass kicking. Seriously bring pain to them.

I am wondering is thing lady said is true? Is Shun trying to play bad guy for us to kill him?

"You would bring about the downfall of the order of Heaven, sharing your misfortune with the entire country, but the scholars did not know enough to go into specifics."
This part comes again to haunt us.

asxetos

Augur
I cant vote for any of the options. Voting A or B will result in the childish gods achieving their goals (the Tang dynasty ending) and probably keep meddling in mortal affairs in the future. Voting C is shameful, since asking for a Deus Ex Machina is not the Man Tiger Pig way. The only course of action i would vote for would be to jump up to the Heavens and start kicking divine asses along with the FratBros until the Gods take a step back.

Absinthe

Arcane
That's why I'm voting A, asxetos. We're not going to pray (C), and we need to be around to kick divine ass (A).

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
treave had we chosen not to give him the damned sword, would the outcome be the same?

Maybe. :M

By the way treave, wouldn't the Wo people also attack Shun in the event of B? The Minamoto are leading them right? And I think their leader swore a life debt to Jing.

Yeah, they'll get involved too.

Though the screaming, pony-riding men in little furry hats swarming across the border led by some random dude seeking vengeance for his dad is probably the bigger crisis.

Edit:

A - 4
C - 8

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
The possibility is there for this to become a turning point in your life and devote yourself to learning the arts of immortality: simply put, if you don't have actual magic of your own, expect to be polymorphed into a pig for shits and giggles should you try anything stupid.

This update is actually the penultimate choice, not the last one.

Unless you pick B, of course.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom