Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Fangshi

Arcane
Brilliant CYOA, :salute:

B>A for the vote.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
What were they planning?

Speaking of which, I thought we would be able to make counter-demands when we nurse Wuxing back to health?
Nothing good.

You could.
So Super Ahura was the top tier fighter of the story?

Could we get the Fighter tiers with everyone in it again?
Not really. There are no clear betters within a tier.

Don't really feel up to making one, you guys can compile a list yourself if you want. :M

Baltika9

Arcane
Did Wang Zhengchong have any last words to our Master before he went to battle Ahura? If yes, what did he say?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You may be able to find out on Ask Zhang Jue, where readers write in to ask our favorite maniac all the questions that trouble them about his their love life.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Mr. B said:
Dear ZJ,
:negative:
Why are you doing this to me?

ZJ: Pain is a fine teacher. Revel in it, overcome it, and grow stronger for having surpassed the innate fear of pain that resides in all men.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
How did Ahura get so strong? Could we have matched him in power and how?

He eats his vegetables, drinks his milk, and he lifts.

Matching him in power, not possible after exchanging the +neigong boost from toad essence for Wuxiang Qiankun. But raw power isn't everything.

Rex Feral

Prophet
I thought he knew Wuxiang Qiankun or some legendary techniques on his own. I got the impression he was pretty young for how powerfull he was. Like, Wang and Yang Xue where both guys who honed their skills and inner strength their entire life.

Btw, could we get a sheet with every technique you ever wrote? :D

I'd like to see what other cool techniques are out there.

TOME

Cuckmaster General
Funny how someone was talking how treave deserves a (short) vacation, yet there is page after page filled with questions and requests. Although that Ask Zhang Jue... Make it happen please:bounce:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Mr. A said:
Dear ZJ,
Is Jing your grandson/son?

ZJ: I have found that a man's seed is power that will only be diluted if shared freely. Although sex has its purposes in cultivating strength, impregnation is folly. I am loathe to admit it, but here the two old fools from Wudang and Shaolin were on to something. And the answer is no.

Baltika9

Arcane
Dear Zhang Jue,
What did Wang Zhengchong tell you in his final night, before he went off to battle Ahura?

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It is too close, so the flops can be resolved either way.

The Spiral is leading by raw votes, and it is a tie between it and Cthulhu if the Hobolovers flop.

But the majority of those voting for the Spiral prefer Hoboridery, so...

In the best Codexian tradition, I'll vote for C>A to have a three-way tie. :lol:

Edit: and flop back to straight C to prolong the tension.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Hm, since it's so closely tied, I might eventually just decide to abuse authorial fiat and do whichever I feel like starting first. :M

Regardless of whichever choice wins, the new LP is not likely to begin until the end of the month at the soonest, taking into account the time I need to lay down the groundwork.

Rex Feral

Prophet
I can hardly believe the Hospital LP, which is the simplest of them, is winning.

I guess this is the reason games like Amnesia and Outlast are so popular despite their simple gameplay.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Define 'simplest'.

I can hardly remember 4X strategy sections in 'Legend', either.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom