Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

Esquilax

Arcane
So you want to go from marrying the succubus to becoming so young as to not have sexual function? FFS, you guys have zero consistency in these LPs. I expect this sort of shit from baltika, but not you.

:lol:

I'm assuming we aren't going to stay a baby forever. Unless we're baby Jesus. Which we might very well be.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You can't read minds with this ability for now. You can think what you want to say to them, and they to you. You can communicate with anyone telepathically no matter if they are a lowly goblin or an ancient dragon, limited only by awareness of their location.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
The baby option I see a bit like Bean's story in Enders Shadow, where we have to play it smart in a world where almost everyone's bigger and stronger than us. But we have the advantage of being very likable and having telepathy.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Baltika9, and you are assuming that those will be attractive titties and not bbw demon midwife titties? Were are they going to come from?
So you want to go from marrying the succubus to becoming so young as to not have sexual function? FFS, you guys have zero consistency in these LPs. I expect this sort of shit from baltika, but not you.

:lol:

I'm assuming we aren't going to stay a baby forever. Unless we're baby Jesus. Which we might very well be.
Then what is the point of offering the baby choice? Chances are, we will be in baby form for the forseeable future. Even if we mature at a normal rate, thats at least 15 or so years before we can have sex. That's long enough for all the love interests to find someone else and/or become matronly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The baby option I see a bit like Bean's story in Enders Shadow, where we have to play it smart in a world where almost everyone's bigger and stronger than us.
We are playing as a pseudo-villain with a community that, as a whole, enjoys seeing villains suffer and justice done.

It might not be the best of ideas to start off in the world where everyone is stronger and meaner than you. Just a friendly reminder. :roll:

Esquilax

Arcane
If it weren't for the fact that our dick was going to fall off, I think that the Death Lord would be taking this by a landslide. I would kinda like to see it, honestly. Hopefully our guy will still remain just as lecherous in death as he was in life, even if he can't use his cock.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Enslaving nations with the power of necromancy. :M

Anyway, you're starting quite far away from the places you know. Practically another world. Of course, you won't know whether it's meaner or nicer until you explore it.

Who cares about the world and whether or not it is kind? Our goal is to capture territory, acquire females and kick Naim in the balls!

Difficult to do that when you are an infant.

Baltika9

Arcane
Patience, my man. Revenge is a dish best served cold, and it will be that much more humiliating when an infant kicks Theseus in the balls. And then sucks on his Goddesses' titties.

Nevill

Arcane
Well, you can just cast Gigadyne and go lightning form to fly.
Wait, we kept all of our spells? But why did we lose the techniques? (well, unless we choose not to retain a humanoid body)

I don't suppose we can cast a level S spell with a lvl1 character? Or can we?

Nevill

Arcane
Patience, my man. Revenge is a dish best served cold, and it will be that much more humiliating when an infant kicks Theseus in the balls. And then sucks on his Goddesses' titties.
With the way we treat characters it could very well end up the other way around. :M

treave, no vampires? suck the blood of virgins, enslave young maidens with our hypnotic stare?

With the way we treat characters it could very well end up the other way around. :M
"you will believe a kick to the balls will send a baby flying"

Nevill

Arcane
"you will believe a kick to the balls will send a baby flying"
I was thinking more of kicking a Goddess in the titties, and as for Theseus, well... it's Baltika we are talking about. :M
Xiaofang:...
Ying: So...we're at war. Want to tell me what happened with the prince?
Xiaofang: Well, that vicious pervert, Man Tiger---
Ying: Oh, no. Jing was there?
Xiaofang: Yes, and he--
Ying: Assassinated the prince?
Xiaofang: He kicked an axe into his chest with no provocation.
Ying: :hmmm:
Xiaofang: Well, it gets worse...
Ying: Why does that not surprise me?
Xiaofang: Jing couldn't get to the prince, so he called to his fellow assassin in the stands, a small nun...
Ying: Ah, Cao'er. It's a wonder Jing hasn't gotten that sweet girl killed by now...
Xiaofang: Er, actually she darted through the guards and evaded most of them, but was run through with a spear from behind while she was doing whatever it was she was doing to the prince's near lifeless body. I've brought her corpse here for you to examine.
Cao'er: :dead:
Ying: Ew. So, did Jing escape?
Xiaofang: Yes, but as he did, he murdered most of the guards there in a blind rage. I guess Tibet was a bit pissed at all this...
Ying: And that's why we're at war now?
Xiaofang: No.
Ying: What?
Xiaofang: You see, after all this had happened, they were keen to forgive us and let by-gones be by-gones, but then Baltika9 ran onto the scene and started trying to suck the prince's dick. Naturally, they were mad that he didn't ask permission first, so now we're at war.
Ying: Well, that's Baltika for you.
Xiaofang: Indeed.

Last edited:

Bros, important question we should be asking:

treave, which of these forms has the biggest dick?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Wait, we kept all of our spells? But why did we lose the techniques? (well, unless we choose not to retain a humanoid body)

I don't suppose we can cast a level S spell with a lvl1 character? Or can we?
Techniques are body-based and you're getting a new body. But the real answer is that there were only three, they were half-assed, and I kinda felt like making new ones.

As for casting, the Baby would just about kill himself trying Gigadyne because of the low mana rank. But with an external source of mana it becomes possible.

Random Word

Arbiter
MCA Project: Eternity
E

2420279-eva_third_impact.jpg

Not really sure what this is going to do for our sex life or lechery, but I know what kind of Angel I want.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom