Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

Absinthe

Arcane
D>E

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Be mindful that the F stat is that of an average human, pretty impressive for a baby. And that's not even our final form.
No one will know who or what we are unless we tell them telepathically.

I just think it has great potential. The telepathy seems to work with unlimited range, as long as we are aware of their location. Now that's utility.
And the A rank in charisma? Good way to get followers, both human and demonic.

And I agree. The deathform seems powerful too, but not having a dick seems just does not work for our lecherous protagonist here.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
treave, no vampires? suck the blood of virgins, enslave young maidens with our hypnotic stare?

The constant thirst for blood is a bit of a hassle for me so I didn't include them in the choices. But it can be arranged for if there's enough demand.

Bros, important question we should be asking:

treave, which of these forms has the biggest dick?

Dick size ranking:

0. Slime (can be no dicked, or turn its entire body into a dick)

1. Dragon

2. Beast

3. Angel/Demon/Human

Skeletons have no dicks.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Could always be that we are a higher level vamp that doesn't need to feed all the time, but in battles we could feed off an enemy or one of our harem to replensish health and mana. It would need to always be a female because we are of the Perviador clan.

Flopping vote to
VAMP>D>E>F>C

Kayerts

Arcane
Can we have a dick stat? I want to read a ten-page debate in six months about the merits of +1 DICKZ.

I like the fallen angel idea generally, but not for this character. We've made him a massive troll already; he never had sufficient altitude to fall.

DemonZ > Antidick > everything else > Angel > Shitlord > Baby

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Twilight movies
tumblr_m6e089xgan1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Baltika9

Arcane
I like the fallen angel idea generally, but not for this character. We've made him a massive troll already; he never had sufficient altitude to fall.
My thoughts exactly, this is why I can't be sold on the character concept. Had we been a pure paladin who stayed loyal to the end, then I would have picked this without a doubt. As it stands, I can't buy into the Fallen Angel concept.
Flopping to G>D>A
I can totally see us as any of those three.

Esquilax

Arcane
Y'know, Kayerts is right, the fallen angel doesn't fit for this character concept. If we went with a Paladin or an straight-hero type in the initial character creation, it would have made more sense, but it just doesn't suit this guy.

Flopping to A > D

Nevill

Arcane
He was the HEAVANZ champion, though. They have raised him to this height, even against his own will, even knowing that he is not cut out for that job.

They used him. This gives a certain 'righteousness' to his cause.

A demon is opposed to the Heavens by the fact of his birth. Fallen angels are made that way. And most of them start their fall with the act of rebelling.

I can see it working quite well. But hey, whatevs. DEMONZ is fine, too. E>D.

Esquilax

Arcane
He was the HEAVANZ champion, though. They have raised him to this height, even against his own will, even knowing that he is not cut out for that job.

They used him. This gives a certain 'righteousness' to his cause.

A demon is opposed to the Heavens by the fact of his birth. Fallen angels are made that way. And most of them start their fall with the act of rebelling.

I cansee it working quite well.

Yeah, but we never wanted to be champion to begin with, based on our character choice (a combination of C/D). And honestly, I don't see him having that sense of 'righteousness' because, quite frankly, I don't see our lazy, selfish protagonist having that kind of driven, grudge-bearing revenge mentality. Even when Theseus killed him, there was a sense of "ah, fuck it, ya got me, I betrayed you, so I'll take my lumps".

You, on the other hand, would die here. Your name would be reviled as that of a traitor. Your family would pay the price for your betrayal. Perhaps your father would be put to death. Perhaps your sister would be tortured before meeting her end. At best, they would be ostracized, exiled from their homes. You are under no illusions that the people would not seek some form of retribution against the one who betrayed their hopes.

Basically, we knew the risks, we took a chance at demon titties, and we fucked up. So this character lacks that sort of vengeful drive that you would expect of a fallen angel type.

Taking the old Demon King's place, however...

sparkling in the sunlight and vampire baseball optional.

Basically, we'd be a gigolo with super powers. A character whose strength is seduction. We come in and sweep the women off their feet. Any nation that is ruled by a queen will be putty in our hands. And it'd be funny to sneak in and steal all of Kyle Theseon's future crushes while he squeals in impotent rage.
crying-waterfalls.gif

Nevill

Arcane
Yeah, but we never wanted to be champion to begin with, based on our character choice (a combination of C/D).
What does it matter?

And honestly, I don't see him having that sense of 'righteousness' because, quite frankly, I don't see our lazy, selfish protagonist having that kind of driven, grudge-bearing revenge mentality.
They took two females away from us. One of them permanently. Three if you are the sort to count your sister. :oops:

And they are intent of doing it again, no doubt, as soon as Theseus learns of our survival. That's a pretty good reason for a crusade.

Besides,
So this character lacks that sort of vengeful drive that you would expect of a fallen angel type.
You are talking about your pre-existing concept of a fallen angel, Trias.

We do not have to be motivated by the same things and in the same way he was. We were once in Heaven's favor, but not anymore. That's all there is to the 'angel' concept. We are not a puppet, and we can choose our own destiny and our own goals, be it vengeance or titties.

It does not work for you because you are making us fit into someone else's clothes.

And it'd be funny to sneak in and steal all of Kyle Theseon's future crushes while he squeals in impotent rage.
Undead are too cold-blooded for my tastes. I want to have a bit more life in my character.

Baltika9

Arcane
You are talking about your pre-existing concept of a fallen angel, Trias.

We do not have to be motivated by the same things and in the same way he was. We were once in Heaven's favor, but not anymore. That's all there is to the 'angel' concept. We are not a puppet, and we can choose our own destiny and our own goals, be it vengeance or titties.

It does not work for you because you are making us fit into someone else's clothes.
So what is your concept of a Fallen Angel?

Kayerts

Arcane
Basically, we'd be a gigolo with super powers. A character whose strength is seduction. We come in and sweep the women off their feet. Any nation that is ruled by a queen will be putty in our hands.

Thus the aggregate effect of our campaign will be to bolster the already entrenched Seven Kingdoms patriarchy by discrediting female rulers; it's the glass cliff all over again. This is the secret Shitlord option.

Discrediting? More like dominating. Once we have their queens in our harem (the attractive ones at least), they will have no choice but to submit to our rule by proxy.

It's the hidden Rance option.

Nevill

Arcane
So what is your concept of a Fallen Angel?
I think I have summed it up. All we wanted a freedom to choose. Choose slacking off, if needs be. Or lust after a cute daemonette. But this freedom was never granted to us - worse yet, we had it, but it was taken away. A destiny of a Hero was forced upon us.

We broke free, losing much in the process. We went against the Heavenly desires, defied their will, and paid the price. Now we can do whatever the hell we want again.

It does not go much farther than this.

Last edited:

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
I'd go with A but you people power gamed for Gigadyne instead of storyfagged for lawnmower death spell :decline:. So no synergy there. We could be cutting grass and taking names, but no. Anyway D>B>G. Demon for continues our snarky offensive mage best of the options presented.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom