Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

Cassidy

Arcane
G

You will believe a baby can fly!

:ibelieveincleve:

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
The hippie dippy angel is an actual contender? Really? :decline: That's got to be the least interesting choice story wise. Trolling our erstwhile jackass companions isn't worth it! Going with beastlord and introducing them to a big hairy cock would serve justice better.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

It's better than the baby. Heck, pretty much anything is better than the baby. Thing is, the angel can be quite badass and stat wise, his abilities would lend themselves toward unlimited mana - which is kinda overpowered compared to the others. Still, I would prefer or character be a little more bloodthirsty in order to combat Nevill and Baltika's pussification. Flopping the priority of my vote to place D ahead of E though.

F>VAMP>D>E>B

Last edited by a moderator:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Still, I would prefer or character be a little more bloodthirsty in order to combat Nevill and Baltika's pussification.
We are after different types of pussification, though.

Don't lump me with a Khornite, I am a respectable Slaaneshi. :obviously:

It's true, baltika's pussification will likely be motivated by some misunderstanding of the lore, a war hammer fantasy or else a faggot desire to buddy up to a strong male character. Yours will likely come from the desire to have peace and respect wymyns in the vain hope that someone will pity us enough to lay us.

In the end though, the net effect will be the same: opportunities for forceful harem building will be lost and our character will be unable to acquire more than one or two females - and even they will be out of control and run our life like Cao'ur and Yunzi and trying to stick butt plugs up our ass again.

You'd both make our character the equivelent of a giant bleeding vagina and I cannot abide that.

Baltika9

Arcane
Don't lump me with a Khornite, I am a respectable Slaaneshi. :obviously:
:hmmm:
That's right, I did neglect to pay my devotions to Khorne recently. Fine, D>G>B.
We will break the gates of Heaven, drown their cherubs in fountains, enslave all the maidens and despoil their Goddesses in front of all Creation.

You'd both make our character the equivelent of a giant bleeding vagina and I cannot abide that.
Still better than a forever alone furry wanker which is what you've got when you had a free run of the LP. :lol:
Bullshit. Most of my decisions in the other LPs got us pussy, as opposed to yours which turned us into one.

Aaron however was a special case. The poor soul was a born forever alone fedora wearer, but he ascended and became a big dicked beast - albeit one of an inferior race.

Baltika9

Arcane
Hm, f you fall and then become an angel, can you even be considered a fallen angel?

Anyway, the form you take has no bearing on what your thoughts and motivations are. You might find some more choices that depict a tendency towards certain behavioural traits associated with the form, like increased callousness, or a vanishing libido, but you are free not to make those choices.
What are the common traits and behaviors of the species we can choose from?

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Looks like Dragonlord wasn't able to get enought traction

Fine
Flopping toD>F....This was The demon and slime choice????

Baltika9

Arcane
Any bros out there open to flopping to the demon option over the angel?

Cassidy

Arcane
A baby genius is so innovative, so avant-garde for an evil overlord... almost totally unexplored.

evil-stewie.png

Almost.

Lets believe a baby can fly folks!

Because family guy never jumped the shark. :roll:

I just think it's funny that treave is so expert at blueballing us that he came up with the lich that has no dick, the baby whose dick is too young to do anything but piss, the angel who likely won't have as high a sex drive as we once had, the beast that will undoubtedly find cows more attractive than women, the slime that reproduces asexually, and the dragon - whose dick is so big it would literally split a woman in half if we tried.

Kipeci

Arcane
The slime may reproduce asexually, that's true. But I'm pretty sure that the slime can model essentially any genitalia to any extent necessary except for getting anyone pregnant, which I don't think we going to be trying out for anyway. Sexual behavior is still very possible with the slime.

Esquilax

Arcane
The slime may reproduce asexually, that's true. But I'm pretty sure that the slime can model essentially any genitalia to any extent necessary except for getting anyone pregnant, which I don't think we going to be trying out for anyway. Sexual behavior is still very possible with the slime.

This is verging on BioWare Social Forum territory.

I'm sticking with Demon/Angel, seems fun. It doesn't hurt that they have pretty good charisma either.

This is verging on BioWare Social Forum territory.

I'm sticking with Demon/Angel, seems fun. It doesn't hurt that they have pretty good charisma either.
if this were bioware social, we'd be serious and Kipeci would be blathering about his otherkin memories of being a slime in a past life.

edit: btw
the slime has pheromones and aphrodisiacs. charisma is unnecessary when we can bend people to our will

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
the angel who likely won't have as high a sex drive as we once had

BUT I would encourage you to look up the nephilm. Based on that, I think we should keep our boner whether we have a halo or not.

Based of my reading of nephilim as specifically being the offspring of male angels and human women, and there being no mention of female angels whatsoever, I am forced to assume that Lambchop19's desired angels would be a race of all-male, lust-filled homosexual winged beings who only reproduce with mortal women for the sake of continuing their lineage. Like a reverse-Asari, only more gay.

Baltika9

Arcane
DOWN WITH THE ANGELS!
:outrage:
On a more serious note, I have a legit question:
Anyway, the form you take has no bearing on what your thoughts and motivations are. You might find some more choices that depict a tendency towards certain behavioural traits associated with the form, like increased callousness, or a vanishing libido, but you are free not to make those choices.

the angel who likely won't have as high a sex drive as we once had

BUT I would encourage you to look up the nephilm. Based on that, I think we should keep our boner whether we have a halo or not.

Based of my reading of nephilim as specifically being the offspring of male angels and human women, and there being no mention of female angels whatsoever
Um, apparently you haven't watch Touched By An Angel:

latest

Esquilax

Arcane
Based of my reading of nephilim as specifically being the offspring of male angels and human women, and there being no mention of female angels whatsoever, I am forced to assume that Lambchop19's desired angels would be a race of all-male, lust-filled homosexual winged beings who only reproduce with mortal women for the sake of continuing their lineage. Like a reverse-Asari, only more gay.

... Are you saying that this is a choice?

Flopping to Gay Reverse Asari

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012

Well, you're supposed to be surprised and adapt to the traits of a non-human body as you go along, since you've literally never been a tumblrkin before. You don't have any real knowledge of what you're getting into, it's part and parcel of the transformation aspect of the plot. Unless you pick baby, in which case you definitely know that zero bowel control is in your foreseeable future.

Um, apparently you haven't watch Touched By An Angel:

I'm not a bored middle-aged American housewife.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom