Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Pilgrimage

Omicron

Scholar

Boxer

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Come on! 'I sharpen my dull iron dagger'? This aint Moby Dick, you cant start that lame...
An occasional spark glims in the air as I put to use the whetstone which I cajoled out of Elim for my wretched dagger. Or something...
her slender thighs
Is this romance? I can never tell, they always want to press charges afterwards...
ghostflower (and other things, including vocabulary)
Dude, this needs to be said: I appreciate the research that goes into this.
the impression is one of…depth
That felt sweet.
I” He raises his voice to a near-shriek, eyeing the gravestones around us “Know better.”
Loled.
The voices rambling was lame... I dont feel the fear from the Kinsfolk. A humanoid with teeth, big deal... As Arnold put it: 'if it bleeds, we can kill it'. Explain, so I can vote. Also, not getting the exact difference between 3 and 4. Its late at night...

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I'm thinking 1. We'll probably get in the way during the fightan, but running away into the wilderness is probably not a good idea.

Baltika9

Arcane
I'm getting the impression that the two of us are soulbound. From the sounds of it, she gave half of her soul, lifeforce or whatever to resurrect us.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Assuming, of course, that you have a soul to be bound with hers.

You are just a stiff, Pilgrim. A shambling corpse that does not even know that it is dead. You are no more. You have ceased to be. Expired and gone to meet your Maker, if not for the spark of borrowed life you cling to like a baby to its mother's teat. You are a late Pilgrim. Bereft of life, you should be resting in pieces. If you hadn't been nailed to the world of the living you would be pushing up the Ghostflowers. You have rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. You are an ex-Pilgrim. :M

Last edited:

Baltika9

Arcane
Sorta. I was thinking she gave half of her soul to sustain ours and animate the body. Hence our half-corpse state, her being able to read our mind (being somewhat a part of her, I wonder if this ability works both ways) and reluctance to let us out of her sight.

Then again, I could be completely off the mark. We'll see.

Rex Feral

Prophet

Slaughtering hundreds? Hundreds of what ? Of troglodytes that even we can defeat barehanded ?

Let's play hero. Or at least die with dignity.

Last edited:

Boxer

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
based on my experience with nights... if its night, and you dont live in a city, you cant see your hand infront of your face... so running away is not a particulary good idea imo

Boxer

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
2 runs the risk of getting lost in the Reach, just so you know
yeah doesnt matter, 1 won
chosen one fightan
use fate point we will

i hope we get to use the white flame
T4zGt.gif
lol
she lived...

Last edited:

Boxer

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
edit
fucking photobucket, how are they even still in business...
how is imgur still in business, burning through retard investors money like cupkaes...

there was never any magic in the setting
j74SykU.gif

Last edited:

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
he got a job as a banker and moved to switzerland where he constructs elaborate genocide plans with his buddies instead

Boxer

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
lolbump
So, I came here to say that root got a sweet ass avatar. And he changed it to some garbage. At least its better than teh borg...

Baltika9

Arcane
This is dead, isn't it?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom