Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LP Lyric Suite:Arcanum incline(Real choice)

To do or notto do.

• Procede good sir.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terribad English and over the top quirkyness?No thanks.

• Goddamn Italians.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
This LP brings back memories. :salute:

On an unrelated note, I like tl;drs and silly lulz in my own LP; nevertheless I can appreciate your LP-ing style. No fluff, only the game itself.
:thumbsup:

Kz3r0

Arcane
Infantryman said:
Suddenly, your ammo increased by 20 while going from bar to the telegraph next door.

Anyways, onwards to Tarant university! :salute:
That's because before selling and buying anything I wanted to get the five hundred gold coins of the trivia.
Also; I am not going to show every commercial transaction and all the rummage in trash bins, and from now on discrepancies between the screenshots will be more accentuate because I will try to give a comprehensive outlook of the various quest, but obviously the solution will not always be so linear.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Crooked Bee said:
This LP brings back memories. :salute:

On an unrelated note, I like tl;drs and silly lulz in my own LP; nevertheless I can appreciate your LP-ing style. No fluff, only the game itself.
:thumbsup:
Thanks, very appreciated.

Kz3r0

Arcane
AoW1_Heroes_80x100_Halfling_Priestess.jpg
"Let's take a look at the novelty of the century, the train station."

"We leveled up and put a point in melee."

Male25.jpg
"At last my swordmanship is returning to me."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

" So we get the appentice training immediately."

" Why the kindness all of the sudden?"

Male25.jpg
"Hwve you no heart, can't you appreciate the solid, traditional values displayed here?Honor, fidelity, duty, understanding of what social roles are and their acceptance, none of the degeneracy that is destroying the West."
:tear of a patriarch:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I didn't remember the dialogue with Mr. Wright being so linear, you can't even lie to him, huh.
And what was the 75-coin job that you declined? Don't remember that either. :oops: I need to replay this game, it seems.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Crooked Bee said:
I didn't remember the dialogue with Mr. Wright being so linear, you can't even lie to him, huh.
And what was the 75-coin job that you declined? Don't remember that either. :oops: I need to replay this game, it seems.
Seems then a screenshot is missing, you have the possibility to say nothing about the incident, Ishould try to dig the missing line and upload it.
And about the job:
Male25.jpg

"I don't run errands for j00messes"

Edit:
Added the missing dialogue.

Kz3r0

Arcane
laclongquan said:
Old chap, dont compress more than 10 pics in one post. For one thing it help the low bandwidth guys to read. FOr another it inflate your post counts.
It's what I usually do, I will stick to no more than ten pics for post from now on.

Kz3r0

Arcane
GarfunkeL said:
The 75gp job is just a minor errand to run, no biggie.
Male25.jpg

"Also I am not going to be the lackey of any wymenz, especially the ones involved with J00mes"

"Did you hear him guys?What do you think?This is going to cost us quite a bit of XPs.""

Infantryman

Scholar
Oh, come on! You could have received 800 gold coins from the journalist for your story if you bargained just a little. And why Lyric Suite is no longer Lytic Suite?

Crooked Bee said:

It's very simple, all you have to do is to pass a message or some package to certain female gnome. She even gives you a few extra coins for the effort.

You can sell explosive grenades for ~1000 coins in Tarant. Once you get the blueprint it becomes the best way of making money in this game, as the ingredients are very cheap.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Infantryman said:
Oh, come on! You could have received 800 gold coins from the journalist for your story if you bargained just a little.

Male25.jpg
"I am no J00"

"Besides you need to have haggle skills to do that"

Infantryman said:
And why Lyric Suite is no longer Lytic Suite?
Male25.jpg
"Finally my proper name was restored."

Kz3r0

Arcane
Crooked Bee said:
Arronax? More like Professor Arronax, amirite? :roll:
We will even find a wrecked submarine later on in the game.
Someone should definitely do an Arcanum like game based on Jules Verne's novels.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Infantryman said:
Hopefully Lyric Suite, using his superior knowledge and intellect, will discover what Gar really is and bring him back his freedom.
Let' see what happens.
:smug:

Kz3r0

Arcane

Male25.jpg
"Enough with this travesty, my knowledge of phrenology never failed me you sir are no orc, you are definitively a....NEANDERTHAL....OMG......CLEVELAND MARK BLAKEMORE. "

"I see, still trolling the codex cleve?"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom