Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LP Lyric Suite:Arcanum incline(Real choice)

To do or notto do.

• Procede good sir.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terribad English and over the top quirkyness?No thanks.

• Goddamn Italians.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infantryman

Scholar
Kz3r0 said:
Male25.jpg
"Enough with this travesty, my knowledge of phrenology never failed me you sir are no orc, you are definitively a....NEANDERTHAL....OMG......CLEVELAND MARK BLAKEMORE. "

:lol:

Kz3r0

Arcane

AoW1_Heroes_80x100_Halfling_Priestess.jpg
"For now we don't even know what we don't know, but hopefully this will change with few levels."

Kz3r0

Arcane
AoW1_Heroes_80x100_Halfling_Priestess.jpg
"We are approaching the university, get ready for tons of books to read."

Infantryman

Scholar
That's quite an elitist library. :obviously: I usually visit it after returning from Caladon.

To recruit a follower, you must have equal or higher level than him. I believe that's the case with Gar.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Infantryman said:
That's quite an elitist library. :obviously: I usually visit it after returning from Caladon.

To recruit a follower, you must have equal or higher level than him. I believe that's the case with Gar.
Actually the various followers are positioned according to the development of the major quest, Virgil at the Crash Site, Sogg at Shrouded Hills' Inn, Magnus in front of the Schuylers etc., and there are almost always some special requirements for them to join, level is one of them.

Infantryman

Scholar
Cassidy said:
gar106.jpg

Moar like Protocols of the Elders of Zion Amirite?

Yes, there's even a side quest where you can find out how Gnomes came to power in Tarant and created the species of Half-Ogres to serve as their bodyguards. The funny thing is, once you discover the truth, no one believes you except one journalist, who after buying the story from you, disappears the next day, and new journalist appears, who claims that the one you were talking with never worked here. INTRIGUE!

Kz3r0

Arcane
It's all for now, there are still fifty pics before we leave library.

Infantryman

Scholar
How did you access the library without membership?

I remember that I liked reading books in Arcanum. Their style really fits the universe. Awesome 'immershun'.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Infantryman said:
How did you access the library without membership?

I remember that I liked reading books in Arcanum. Their style really fits the universe. Awesome 'immershun'.
Never had a problem, usually membership is needed to receive a book from the librarian later on,towards the end of the game, maybe needs some fixing.

Cassidy

Arcane
Don't forget the nigger Orcish question

At this rate you may be the first to get an Arcanum LP past Tarant.

Cassidy

Arcane
Isn't there a text-file under a different extension with all the written content of these books and NPC conversations? I think it would be a better way of presenting them.

Infantryman

Scholar
Cassidy said:
At this rate you may be the first to get an Arcanum LP past Tarant.

Seconded :thumbsup:

Carry on the good work, Sire.

Cassidy said:
Isn't there a text-file under a different extension with all the written content of these books and NPC conversations? I think it would be a better way of presenting them.

But of course

\Arcanum\data\dlg\

I recommend opening them with Notepad ++

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom