Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Avatar loot boxes are currently under development. Users will be able to choose from a selection of price ranges, with better and more unique avatars available in the more expensive boxes.
Is the development roadmap as per usual, that is to say "2 microissues remaining"?

Sranchammer

Arcane
Vatnik
I wonder what the staff forums are like right now. We are all being laughed at aren't we?
Do I look like I'm laughing?

At this point the staff is used to this sort of shit so we don't even discuss it, we simply sight and hope it blows over soon like the rest of you.

You'll never get away with this!

Good will prevail!

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Do I look like I'm laughing?
12987.jpg

maybe?

MpuMngwana

Arbiter
Some posters are way too easy to identify via tags, those need to be removed if I'm to extract any modicum of challenge from this forum.

Alternatively, everybody should be given all the tags, that would greatly improve forum readability.

Modron

Arcane
Some posters are way too easy to identify via tags, those need to be removed if I'm to extract any modicum of challenge from this forum.

Alternatively, everybody should be given all the tags, that would greatly improve forum readability.
Infinitron is already hard at work on that, take roguey for example he only has 1 tag now and not even the one with sawyer's mug in case someone mistakes that for an avatar.

It’s ironic that citizens are ironically role playing a hivemind when codexers have been doing that unironically for a long time

Oh yeah? then how did I know it was you who posted this...actually I don't recognize that username. I thought it was symbolicfrank.

Avatar loot boxes are currently under development. Users will be able to choose from a selection of price ranges, with better and more unique avatars available in the more expensive boxes.
Is the development roadmap as per usual, that is to say "2 microissues remaining"?

Hopefully based on Anthem's roadmap. It will be implemented in two months and removed two weeks later.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It's coming online with the "Pay2Post" system. Users will put $$$ into their account, and each post will cost a certain amount, depending on the forum. So posting in News Comments might only be $0.01 per post, but posting in GD will cost $0.05. There are discounts depending on the post quality based on a Flesch-Kincaid readability algorithm which will process all posts.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Small issue: I can still see some odd phrases when quoting other citizens. If I quote the citizen above, it will say something like, "Wunderbar said:" I think this is unintended behavior and should be corrected.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom