Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Make euro ratings count less

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
:discohitler:
Make Germany great again.

Germany has been dead for a while now and there's nothing left to revive, unfortunately.
But the same is or soon will be true for every white country.
No.
Just the morally corrupt and depraved West. They brought this on themselves, really.
Question is, will every other nation with a white majority follow suit?
Don't think so.

fork

You're wrong then.
And you're wrong because you don't realise how much power they already have.

There's that Well's sci-fi (Time Machine I believe), where mankind consists of basically 2 species (or sub-species), one rules the other. One has a limited life-span and lives to work for their overloards, who've defeated aging and don't naturally die anymore. That's (((their))) end-game, and they might soon be there.

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

Due to the existence of this wholesome song and being best friends with JarlFrank I have to disagree.

Degenerate shit by the way.
You realise these are whores and "das kleine Küken" dies at the end?
H.Gicht is high art in comparison.

All women are whores, including your mother and grandmothers.

Yes, it's called life.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
You call yourself Christian?
lol

I call myself a realist and a Christian.

Do you need a crash course on the facts of life?

Men always paid access to a woman's womb. In scripture you paid a dowry to the father. For example, Exodus 22:16, “If a man seduces a virgin who is not pledged to be married and sleeps with her, he must pay the bride-price, and she shall be his wife."

Thus she is a Godly whore as she only whores for you when you pay her price. That's all marriage is. The man buys the wife and pays for everything to take care of her. Her part of the contract is to put out on demand, except when she's menstruating as that is being unclean. Today, women regularly breach that contract and deny the husband what is his by contract.

Either way you pay to be her John to get access to her. Thus, it is by definition prostitution.

Oh here's another good one.

Genesis 34:12 "Make the price for the bride and the gift I am to bring as great as you like, and I’ll pay whatever you ask me. Only give me the young woman as my wife.”

Here's a touching story from Genesis 29:16-29.

16 Now Laban had two daughters; the name of the older was Leah, and the name of the younger was Rachel. 17 Leah had weak[a] eyes, but Rachel had a lovely figure and was beautiful. 18 Jacob was in love with Rachel and said, “I’ll work for you seven years in return for your younger daughter Rachel.”

19 Laban said, “It’s better that I give her to you than to some other man. Stay here with me.” 20 So Jacob served seven years to get Rachel, but they seemed like only a few days to him because of his love for her.

21 Then Jacob said to Laban, “Give me my wife. My time is completed, and I want to make love to her.”

22 So Laban brought together all the people of the place and gave a feast. 23 But when evening came, he took his daughter Leah and brought her to Jacob, and Jacob made love to her. 24 And Laban gave his servant Zilpah to his daughter as her attendant.

25 When morning came, there was Leah! So Jacob said to Laban, “What is this you have done to me? I served you for Rachel, didn’t I? Why have you deceived me?”

26 Laban replied, “It is not our custom here to give the younger daughter in marriage before the older one. 27 Finish this daughter’s bridal week; then we will give you the younger one also, in return for another seven years of work.”

28 And Jacob did so. He finished the week with Leah, and then Laban gave him his daughter Rachel to be his wife. 29 Laban gave his servant Bilhah to his daughter Rachel as her attendant. 30 Jacob made love to Rachel also, and his love for Rachel was greater than his love for Leah. And he worked for Laban another seven years.

Jacob worked for fourteen years to buy Leah and Rachel to both be his wives. He also got their attendants as well.

Last edited:

fork

Care to elaborate?

What do you mean? The concept of a ruling race and a half-conscious slave-race is not that novel, it's actually our reality already. The only difference being that there is still (mostly the illusion of) social mobility, the "American Dream", which is a lie of course for 99.9% or so. H.G. Well's Time Machine is just one such scenario from 1895 no less: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_Machine Worth reading btw.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Care to elaborate?

What do you mean? The concept of a ruling race and a half-conscious slave-race is not that novel, it's actually our reality already. The only difference being that there is still (mostly the illusion of) social mobility, the "American Dream", which is a lie of course for 99.9% or so. H.G. Well's Time Machine is just one such scenario from 1895 no less: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_Machine Worth reading btw.
Yeah.
Hopefully humans will start realizing that freedom and human rights shouldn't be traded for safety and security(or the illusion of having them). Your founding fathers warned you about this, americans.

Ryzer

Arcane
Amerikaner sind schon ein lustiger Haufen.

biden-got-you-covered.jpg

picard-in-danger.gif

somerandomdude

Learned
Men always paid access to a woman's womb. In scripture you paid a dowry to the father. For example, Exodus 22:16, “If a man seduces a virgin who is not pledged to be married and sleeps with her, he must pay the bride-price, and she shall be his wife."
Back when I used to do HVAC service calls, I literally had a man try to give me his 26 year old daughter. I asked him what she looked like, and he points to a picture on the wall (she didn't look bad), so asked him what the catch was? Turns out she got fat, dyed her hair pink, and put in a nose ring. She goes from a 6.5-7/10 (based on the picture on the wall) to you'd have to pay me a lot of money to take this thing off your hands/10. And he wasn't rich. The point is, sometimes the father would have to pay a man to take his daughter if she was fugly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom