Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Make euro ratings count less

Lutte

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Kwanzanian particularisms :
120 volts outlets -- hence the slow, low power electric kettles nobody uses there because the only decent plugs are in their kitchen
retarded units -- inches, feet, what's next, turds?
retarded sports -- how, exactly, do people find enjoyment in watching cars run around in a circle? why do they need body armor to play their version of rugby like little pansies?
invented all degenerate culture - "melting pot", gay prides, the reverence their christians hold toward jews and itzrael, fast food, nigger music
FuIv5FZ.jpg

superb return on investment guys, I'm sure the american people are living better because of the close to trillion spending right there
houses built in basically cardboard
and many other things I don't recall at the moment and am better off expunging from my mind

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
low power electric kettles nobody uses

Because normal people use gas and electric stoves to heat their water for tea, coffee, and hot chocolate. Only Europoors use kettles.

retarded units

Oh yes, our retarded units pegged to your retarded commie units. Brilliant argument there.

retarded sports

I say chasing a ball around on a pitch like a dog is retarded.

invented all degenerate culture

No, you guys did it first and hid it from the world. While the US was the paragon of good Christian society Berlin and most of Europe at the time were sin cities fallen to all sorts of degeneracy. Remember, you guys inflicted the Dyke Queen herself onto us in the 1920s. In case you missed it I'm talking about Marlena Dietrich.

I noticed that you compared very tiny countries like Korea or countries with vast wastelands of uninhabited/useless space. 95% of the US is inhabitable and suited for life. That means that almost 3.5 million square miles has more value and needs to be defended.

Not like Russia and China or even France is that much of a threat to the US. We can sink any invasion force long before it reaches our shores. Even if you did manage to reach them you'd still have to take 3.5 million square miles of countryside. Oh the seaboards are useless parasites that depend upon the interior for survival. All the interior has to do is cut all power, water, and other necessities and the invasion force is starving. Plus, the US government does have a legal obligation to have standing military vis a vis the Constitution of the United States.

somerandomdude

Learned
120 volts outlets -- hence the slow, low power electric kettles nobody uses there because the only decent plugs are in their kitchen
Are you referring to slow cookers such as crock pots? They're already a popular appliance here, and are perfect for cooking stews, soups, chili. Plenty of low-power appliances run on 120v, things which are commonly used such as crockpots, blenders, microwaves, convection ovens/air fryers, coffee makers, electric skillets/grills, etc and they work in any 120v outlet.
retarded units -- inches, feet, what's next, turds?
Most machine shops in the USA agree, they've largely moved to metric after stubborn boomers exited the workforce. Even in HS when I took machine shop, I asked the instructor why everyone doesn't just move to metric, because it's easier and more efficient for precision measurements? His response was because they're a bunch of old people set in their ways who don't want to learn something new.
retarded sports -- how, exactly, do people find enjoyment in watching cars run around in a circle? why do they need body armor to play their version of rugby like little pansies?
NASCAR isn't a sport, it's a past time for American slack-jawed trailer park denizens. NASCAR has also gone woke. American Football is a bunch of niggers who like touching each other, that's all. Football fans, are likewise mostly men who enjoy watching niggers touch each other. They have to wear pads, because niggers have no self control, I.E. using the correct amount of force in a specific way to take the other player down while minimizing risk of injury to you and them. Rugby players have to play smarter.
invented all degenerate culture - "melting pot", gay prides, the reverence their christians hold toward jews and itzrael, fast food, nigger music
The USA didn't invent all degenerate culture, a less retarded way of making a point on this would have been to point out how the USA is globohomo's attack dog/enforcer. For example, the Russians or Chinese aren't going around making demands of other nations that they accept fags and trannies as normal. The USA uses foreign aid and other favorable deals to shoehorn these agendas onto others.

Last edited:

Zeriel

Arcane
You lot already had the same thing with the three-fifths of the slave population being counted for representation purposes.

Nice of you to acknowledge that Europeans are our slaves. Thank you for your service!

Peachcurl

Cipher
Lutte you're really not good at being anti-semitic if you forgot about this:

1qEA8Ps.jpg

There's an error in your graphic. In the US we use day, month, year. I've only seen Europoors use the month, day, and year configuration.
I don't think it's an error, though it may be at least an inaccuracy (meaning it is used in the US, but not exclusively). I've seen that format being used in US / by US people.
Guess it varies. E.g., maybe in regions with more military presence the DMY format is used more often? I'm pretty sure "official" documents actually use YMD, as is reasonable.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

1qEA8Ps.jpg

There's an error in your graphic. In the US we use day, month, year. I've only seen Europoors use the month, day, and year configuration.
I don't think it's an error, though it may be at least an inaccuracy (meaning it is used in the US, but not exclusively). I've seen that format being used in US / by US people.
Guess it varies. E.g., maybe in regions with more military presence the DMY format is used more often? I'm pretty sure "official" documents actually use YMD, as is reasonable.
The only people I have seen who used mm/dd/yy are Americans, which is really annoying when you get an excel with numbers only and have to guess whether they used mm/dd/yy or dd/mm/yy. Extra points when people from multiple countries have worked on it and used different schemes without being aware that this was the case

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck

1qEA8Ps.jpg

Nope, all the official documents are day month year.

Peachcurl

Cipher
Then I really wonder why MDY is referenced so often as the US format.

It's not, except for in the military. That's the only place I've seen it done month day year.

Just some examples that make the claim:

https://iso.mit.edu/americanisms/date-format-in-the-united-states/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_and_time_notation_in_the_United_States
https://www.worlddata.info/timezones/date-time-notation.php

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Then I really wonder why MDY is referenced so often as the US format.

It's not, except for in the military. That's the only place I've seen it done month day year.

Just some examples that make the claim:

https://iso.mit.edu/americanisms/date-format-in-the-united-states/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_and_time_notation_in_the_United_States
https://www.worlddata.info/timezones/date-time-notation.php

Ya know I'm wrong. Thanks for pointing it out to me. :lol:

:love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom