Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect 2 Alternate Appearance Pack 2 is avaiable!!!

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
ME2shame.jpg

:oops:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Since I wont ever play or purchase Dragon Turd 2, can I be forgiven?

I will be buying Mass Effect 3 on day 1 though...

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
OMG MARK!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 That is by the way the WORST picture of him I have ever seen. heh

And no SV, I'm not stripping for you! EVER.

I would for sgc_meltdown though. ;)

Ovg

Cipher
Oh god, it's... it's beautiful...

I wish I had all this biocrap, so, once you guys execute Jaesun, can I have his account? You don't want the decline spreading to them oldfags, right?

torpid

Liturgist
wtf Jaesun

I won't be disappoint as long as you don't say "it's a great shooter guyz!" It's mediocre popamole corridor shooting. No one is an ME fanboy because of the gameplay. You like it because it's a soap opera with Xtreme Shepard, trashy writing and clichéd characters that push the right buttons. Admit it. Come clean with the Codex.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Excommunicator said:
Did you actually pay real money for all of that or just download it?
It's his EA account, so he actually paid real money for this.

That was totally gay Jaesun.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
MetalCraze said:
Jaesun there is only one way out now. You have to save gaming.

How's that going to work with his DLC and what's going to happen if he doesn't?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
MetalCraze said:
Jaesun there is only one way out now. You have to save gaming.

:lol: Indeed Sir Skyway. Indeed. :salute:

I just decided to say "out" myself as a pure Mass Effect 2 faggot, and yes, I DID pay for all of that. I also believe it is good to laugh at oneself. Because if you can't love yourself, then how the hell are you going to be able to love anybody else! r00fles!

Now I have NO excuse for the non Story DLC's. So for that, I am guilty (FAG).

That said, I really like Mass Effect 2. It IS what Bioware promised, A B-Grade Sci-Fi Soap Opera Action Game (it's not an RPG Vovlo, so just shut up). And that's what they delivered. I cannot at all Defend Mass Effect 2, because it IS a terrible Squad Based 3rd Person Shooter. The story is... ok for the most part (for me). And I completely ignore the fucking romance shit (except for my Female Shep, and Jacob). DAT CHEST <3.I cannot even recommend this game to anyone, actually. Least of all the Prestigious Codex™.

Still, I enjoy it. As much as I like a number of other Action RPG's (Divinity II, Diablo, Torchlight etc...). And to be honest, I have been playing Fantasy RPG's since Might and Magic II on my Amiga 500 and lately I AM SO FUCKING BURNED OUT ON FANTASY SETTINGS! God I am so fucking sick of them. I had *honestly* Hoped Bioware was going to actually pull off a Good and Original Fantasy setting with Dragon Age, which might have breathed in a new life of fresh air into the genre, but we all know how that turned out. AMIRITE? Then comes along Mass Effect 2... and it swept me off my feet.....

I am Jaesun, and Mass Effect 2 is my favorite Action Game on the Prestigious Codex.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
racofer, you can shove that DA:O DVD up your ass good sir. :obviously:

Freelance Henchman said:
I feel kinda sorry for Jaesun, he's outing himself a SECOND time now, only this time it's a far more disturbing condition he owns up to.

:trollface:

I know, :oops:

racofer

Thread Incliner
Jaesun said:
racofer, you can shove that DA:O DVD up your ass good sir. :obviously:

Freelance Henchman said:
I feel kinda sorry for Jaesun, he's outing himself a SECOND time now, only this time it's a far more disturbing condition he owns up to.

:trollface:

I know, :oops:

I was hoping to gently shove it up yours, eventually :(

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Jaesun said:
I also believe it is good to laugh at oneself. Because if you can't love yourself, then how the hell are you going to be able to love anybody else! r00fles!

Explain to me how laughing at self = loving self. Your conception of ego is flawed by primitive beta-thinking

i am very serious about this offhand subject-identity remark you made on rpgcodex forum attached to commentary on shitty action game (which I also like, bros unite)

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Serious_Business said:
Jaesun said:
I also believe it is good to laugh at oneself. Because if you can't love yourself, then how the hell are you going to be able to love anybody else! r00fles!

Explain to me how laughing at self = loving self. Your conception of ego is flawed by primitive beta-thinking

i am very serious about this offhand subject-identity remark you made on rpgcodex forum attached to commentary on shitty action game (which I also like, bros unite)

Laughing at oneself is good for the heart and soul of every human being. It is like releasing that which binds you. This in turn allows one to fully love and respect oneself, and in that you can love others as well.

I'm not much in the writing mood today, so that's about all I can say for the moment Serious_Business. I suck at writing philosophy shit, as you can plainly see.

Glad you too are another Mass Effect BRO. :bro:

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Jaesun said:
No. Keep that shit game away from me. I threw my DA:O DVD over my fence. Good riddance.

And here I thought the gays were eco-friendly and sensitive to the condition of mother earth.
:rpgcodex:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
sgc_meltdown said:
And here I thought the gays were eco-friendly and sensitive to the condition of mother earth.
She's a woman, Jaesun'd be the last person to care :smug:

Jaesun, what'd you think of DAT CHEST in ME1?

(was Kaidan's chest even visible in ME1? I forget)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom