Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect 2 Alternate Appearance Pack 2 is avaiable!!!

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
@Sceptic: My femshep did romance Kaiden (just to finally see the OMG sex scene). I honestly don't even remember. I think it was THAT bad. :lol:

torpid

Liturgist
Jaesun said:
That said, I really like Mass Effect 2. It IS what Bioware promised, A B-Grade Sci-Fi Soap Opera Action Game (it's not an RPG Vovlo, so just shut up). And that's what they delivered. I cannot at all Defend Mass Effect 2, because it IS a terrible Squad Based 3rd Person Shooter. The story is... ok for the most part (for me). And I completely ignore the fucking romance shit (except for my Female Shep, and Jacob). DAT CHEST <3.I cannot even recommend this game to anyone, actually. Least of all the Prestigious Codex™.

:thumbsup:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Excommunicator said:
Undead </> Dragons
You're confusing Jaesun with DraQ ;)

Excommunicator said:
You need to find yourself some sex or something Jaesun
Since we're on the topic: Jaesun, I met a gay guy yesterday who's single and looking, very decent guy too, so if you're willing to move east we can easily hook you up.

dragonfk

Erudite
First Bioware, now mah Codex is transforming into dating sim/site.

TEH HoRRoR!

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Excommunicator said:
You need to find yourself some sex or something Jaesun

Thankfully I'm ok looking (I'm not drop dead gorgeous) and I'm not overweight, so It's not that hard to find someone at the gay bar if I want a quick fling.

Sceptic said:
Since we're on the topic: Jaesun, I met a gay guy yesterday who's single and looking, very decent guy too, so if you're willing to move east we can easily hook you up.

:D Thanks Sceptic! You are a BRO. But sadly, I'll be stuck here in the Pacific NorthWest for quite a wile. I appreciate it though!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom