Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect 2 : LP Complete, Releasing Control.

circ

Arcane
DUVD. Why don't you do Miranda's loyalty quest. It's just 15 mins of shooting. And that black suit looks AWESAM! That fucking thing makes the loyalty idea guy at BioWare my hero. I salute thee black latex bodysuit fetish guy, keep making the worst fucking FPS inspired games ever all you want.

Oh, the renegade QTE are pretty insane too I must confess. It's like they have guys at BioWare who just go 'HOW CAN WE MAKE SHEP A TOTAL FUCKING BADASS?' all day.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Thane is probably my favorite character in the game, but I didn't find him nearly as useful as Zaeed. Squad disruptor ammo really is a boon against geth and mechs. Yvonne Strahovski is hot as hell, almost enough to make a virtual character attractive. Those form fitting latex suits really should become a trend here too, with death penalty imposed for fat chicks who where it.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
046.jpg

I like games that admit their own lack of logic.

Nickless

Educated
RK47's a better updater for Let's Plays than most here. Who cares if he delays a week or so? Are you truly so desperate for more Shep?

circ

Arcane
DUDES. IT'S PRETTY CLEAR RK DID MIRANDA'S PERSONAL QUEST AND IS NOW BUSY JERKING OFF TO THE BLACK OUTFIT. PEOPLE PLEASE. LET A MAN JERK HIS JUNK IN PEACE.

Black

Arcane
A shame the outfit doesn't change her face.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom