Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect 3 VGA gameplay trailer

Ermm

Erudite
Explanation is simple. ''Holy Fuck'' is Bioware's idea of mature storytelling. They should reserve one button especially for ''funny and witty'' one liners.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Rasputin said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Rasputin said:
I really played only the first Mass Effect for like 2 hours, and I don't want to play through it, so anyone can post the most lulzy moments? You know, like top 10?
Top 10:
1 -> 10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bs-huu6a58

Navigator Pressly. :love:

Bioware even can't into cool nicknames. Really? Joker?
Jeff Moreau. Got called "Joker" during flight school because he never smiled.

So yes, pretty shitty. Still the best living character in the series.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Bullshit. Best Character is Chakwas and that scene where you get her drunk and there's all that hint of motherly sex in the air that is cruelly denied you is just...well.....AWESUM!!! :bounce:

Ermm

Erudite
One of the things that I lolled, when I played it for a few hours, was like the scene where some serious dudes are talking about some non-interesting sci-fi shit, which looked like something taken from worst episodes of Star Trek, and you could choose an out of place reply, basically something like ''Go eat shit you faggot'' :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom