Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition remaster trilogy

Lemming42

Arcane
My browser glitched and apparently the above post will occur 15 minutes in the future.

DTULCOl.png

Tavernking

Don't believe his lies
Developer
I thought the codex hated Mass Effect, but then why does it spend so much time bashing the Legendary Edition....?

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
So. many. mods. on the MELE Nexus. I count about 20 mods that I want to use for ME1 alone. Half of them to fix problems BW should've fixed themselves or were straight up introduced in the LE.

Xelocix

Learned
Ok so why the fuck would you buy a "remaster" that removes an entire gamemode, breaks numerous things, ruins audio and lighting, and requires 1000 mods just to enjoy?

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Lol, you still can't take off Jenkins' helmet even though they added the button to his character screen.

fE1enq7.png

I've only reached Eden Prime and I already found a bug: if you save and exit on the Normandy after character creation, there's no background music after reloading. This is a vanilla ME1 bug. I downloaded the Community Patch from the Nexus and I guess they didn't get around to fixing this either.

There's a feature removal from OT that's really bothering me. In vanilla ME1 you could right click in conversations to quickly move your cursor to the middle-right dialogue option, and you can't do that here. No idea why they'd remove this.

Xelocix

Learned
There's a feature removal from OT that's really bothering me. In vanilla ME1 you could right click in conversations to quickly move your cursor to the middle-right dialogue option, and you can't do that here. No idea why they'd remove this.

They "removed" it because they're stupid niggers who broke it unintentionally.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Modder "fixes" graphics, makes them worse. Many such cases.
It's really not. As the comments say on the Nexus page, the video and pics don't do it justice. The LE looks beautiful now*.

* Note that this isn't the only graphics mod I'm using. Some other mods are Eden Prime Red Sky Restored, SJC's Better Eyes For MELE (characters' eyes look much less dead with this one), and A Lot Of Textures (yes this is still needed in the LE, and not because of the textures, but because of the improvements it makes to the LE's awful shadows).

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to give up on the remaster. As beautiful as the environments look with the new mod, the characters still look like animated corpses. It's way too distracting. Ashley is one of the characters who was hit hardest by the LE, she just looks weird now.

Also, another SJWization report: You might remember that in Benezia's introduction scene the camera focuses on her cleavage. Not anymore. I wonder how many other scenes like this Bioware took the time to censor. :lol:

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
LE remaster worked fine for me, significantly better than the base games
maybe you guys are just retarded or something
Imagine what kind of fucking retard you have to be to defend paid modders censoring and breaking a couple of games that were half-assed to begin with. Fucking up lighting, introducing stupid ass bugs like characters disappearing from cutscenes, head tracking getting busted, animations not playing, models going to shit, FX disappearing and all sort of bullshit. Not only were they incompetent in making this shit but they based it off the dogshit PS3 port that was an unfinished rushjob in the first place.

aSNUqhu.png

cVtn9eC.png

Mary Sue Leigh

Erudite
Fine by me as long as they don't focus more on her face instead. She looks real creepy special needsy to me.
At least that's how I remember in ME2 after which I never touched any of the games again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom