Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition remaster trilogy

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
They did scan a model's face for MShep, they could've just done the same for FemShep.

jackofshadows

Magister
I'm sure as hell Shep's model haven't those eye shades as that new fag's look from the twat post.

They did scan a model's face for MShep, they could've just done the same for FemShep.
Nah, the redhead default female is too recognizable by this point. We see her in promotional artwork and all. It would be weird to change it.

They could have done it back then but the game was released before social media reached peak lunacy so Bioware probably didn't feel like it was worth the money.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Can't believe they lightened up Eden Prime. Feels like it will convey a very different feeling now.

user

Savant
So a non-white default male/female Shepard isn't even in question? So much for progressiveness...

I'd expect that their incompetence of dishing out something original that is decent, would make them treat their old cashcow IP better, but no! Let's disappoint our fans on that front too!
This remaster ain't nothing more than cheap graphics tuning in its majority... And to hell with the game being unified when there's content missing.

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Miranda's pudgy poorly-animated botox face and cartoon ass never appealed to me. But how do you salvage that now? It's not like the character really has anything else going on. Putting her in the game in the first place was a bad decision. But she can't be cut out and changing a few camera angles is not going to make her any more interesting.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Interesting characters aren't Bioware's strong suit either way. They can be fun (Shale, Mordin, Edwin), waifu or husbando material (Morrigan, Leliana, Isabella ...Varric and Anders?), retarded (a lot of them, but especially Minsc), cringy (Zevran, Jack, most of the DA2 cast), but never interesting.

Codex Year of the Donut
Interesting characters aren't Bioware's strong suit either way. They can be fun (Shale, Mordin, Edwin), waifu or husbando material (Morrigan, Leliana, Isabella ...Varric and Anders?), retarded (a lot of them, but especially Minsc), cringy (Zevran, Jack, most of the DA2 cast), but never interesting.
define: interesting

Lacrymas

Arcane
...Varric and Anders?)
Dorian >>>>>>> Anders.
I like Anders, especially a combination of his two personalities in Origins and 2, because he isn't easy to like but you can understand where he is coming from. He also has his own agenda and isn't tied to the PC constantly. Yeah, he's an extremist, but he's also a character in fiction so I don't have to morally justify anything. I also like Bishop from NWN2 for the same reasons.

Codex Year of the Donut
...Varric and Anders?)
Dorian >>>>>>> Anders.
I like Anders, especially a combination of his two personalities in Origins and 2, because he isn't easy to like but you can understand where he is coming from. He also has his own agenda and isn't tied to the PC constantly. Yeah, he's an extremist, but he's also a character in fiction so I don't have to morally justify anything.
Anders being in 2 is impossible therefore he doesn't exist.
There isn't enough time between the end of Awakening and when he appears in 2 to get to Kirkwall.

Vatnik Wumao
...Varric and Anders?)
Dorian >>>>>>> Anders.
I like Anders, especially a combination of his two personalities in Origins and 2, because he isn't easy to like but you can understand where he is coming from. He also has his own agenda and isn't tied to the PC constantly. Yeah, he's an extremist, but he's also a character in fiction so I don't have to morally justify anything.
Yeah, but he's not a likeable person for the PC to be around. Dorian on the other hand is top bro, whether you go for romance or just friendship.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Yeah, but he's not a likeable person for the PC to be around. Dorian on the other hand is top bro, whether you go for romance or just friendship.
That's why I prefaced it with "a combination of his personalities from Origins and 2". I think he's a bit too dry in 2 and not fun to be around because of that, but I like that he has an agenda (which automatically means he has motivations) and follows that regardless of the PC.

Codex Year of the Donut
RNRxbq0.png

Lacrymas

Arcane
Oh, I also think it's going to be fun to go to brothels with him and fuck chicks together. I like to pretend that is what he and male Hawke do if they are in a relationship ;d

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom