Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MCA was gonna do an Interview for DAC and now he isn't.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Pooper, on one hand I have to commend you for obviously getting his attention in the first place and for almost scoring an actual "interview", but on the other hand I declare you a complete failure because your immaturity clearly came through in the choice of a few of the questions and also in their general tone and demeanor. You had him on the hook, then you let him go.

Nevertheless, I think there may be more negative PR generated from him/they pulling the plug on this than there would have been regardless of his answers, because he generally led you and DAC on. That in itself is quite interesting.

Poor show, MCA. You suck.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Barrow_Bug said:

Bethesda is at fault - they forced Obsidian into raping Fallout, Obsidian is innocent!!!

Barrow_Bug said:
7. What did you like most about Fallout 3? What things did you not like about the game?

I wonder what he said, that incurred the wrath of his overlord masters from banhammering him from speaking. :smug:

MCA was just held at gunpoint by Pete Hines and was forced to make Failout New Reno 2!!

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Kind of wanted to keep the tone casual so I don't get straight up PR responses which he could very easily do with some of them.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Then you should have stuck with casual questions, such as "Hey Chris, what kind of cologne do you use?" or "So, do you enjoy things like long walks on the beach?"

Instead you decided to dip a little into teh cereal stuff and were ultimately rebuffed due to their delving into somewhat sensitive areas and to you not giving him much of an "out" with them. I really don't blame you, and I'm sure you were more than a little nervous and kind of hurried in formulating your questions (correct me if I'm wrong, but if I am, then.. uh.. you didn't deserve the interview in the first place), and it's funny because he really seemed game to follow along with you and genuinely seemed eager to finish it up, but either he or his masters finally came to his/their senses.

I mean, how could the great MCA himself actually participate in a serious interview with somebody called POOPERSCOOPER who has known ties to the evil RPG Codex?

But hey, mad props for the close call though buddy. And for the record I wouldn't have been able to come up with any better questions than you did. I guess I'm a little butthurt, too. :(

Edit: Wanted to clarify a bit, above.

Crispy said:
I mean, how could the great MCA himself actually participate in a serious interview with somebody called POOPERSCOOPER who has known ties to the evil RPG Codex?
MCA actually thinks the Codex is funny.

serch

Magister
I'd totally scoop your poop. The prposed interview is awesome, besides MCA is not your tipical stiff PR asshole. The tone is well chosen taking into account who the questions where directed at, pity about Bethesda owning Avellone sweet ass.

Black

Arcane
Droog White Smile said:
Crispy said:
No one can be dumb enough to think that.

bhlaab

Erudite
Oh my god those are the worst interview questions I've ever seen.

"Hey Shiggy Miyamoto! I know they don't have a console anymore but you still think them Sega guys are a bunch of queermo jappy faggots? Get back to me on this ttfn"

"YO BARRY O ur health care initiative hass been hella comprimised, can the american public take this as proof that ur a dumb stupid nigger SCOOPER OUT"

Ausir

Arcane
Black said:
Droog White Smile said:
Crispy said:
No one can be dumb enough to think that.

He used to think it was funny before the decline.

Pliskin

Arbiter
POOPERSCOOPER said:
Come on mang. I see you have other little interviews and shit on the internet recently, why aren't you putting mine to the top of the queue? DAC is important and not one that you want to make enemies with.

I dunno mang. If it was me, I'd be rather nonplussed at this. Wouldn't know whether to laugh my ass off, or just be pissed off.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
I thought it was pretty obvious sarcasm, DAC is anything but. I also had to look up the word nonplussed so eat shit faggot.

aries202

Erudite
I don't get why MCA wants to alter the start of PS:T and focus more on combat. The start of PS:T was so amazing. You acatually didn't need to have to fight your way through, but could take your time and get to know the area around very slowly. Good call, I'd say. And the story and the quest and exploration is exactly why PS:T is deemed the best RPG of all times still today. [I think I've read his thoughs on this before?]

As for why the interview aren't going to happen, I don't know. Maybe Bethesda pulled the plug or MCA didn't have time....or a third or fourth reason.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
People are 'hating on you pooper' because your attempt at an interview was all type of fail. It was classless, pathetic, and full of moroncy. No wonder MCA and Bethesda ultimately gave you the finger. LMFAO

You gotz skooled.

"Nevertheless, I think there may be more negative PR generated from him/they pulling the plug on this than there would have been regardless of his answers, because he generally led you and DAC on."

Oh, FFS. Nobody important truly gives a shit about DAC or Codex. FFS 'Negative PR' LMFAO

bhlaab

Erudite
Thor Kaufman said:
Shut up, you pussies.

Pooper did an awesome interview. He just got unlucky that the PR guys have a firm grip on MCAs balls.

Part of doing a good interview is being able to, you know, conduct it and publish it.

relootz

Scholar
Volourn said:
'Nevertheless, I think there may be more negative PR generated from him/they pulling the plug on this than there would have been regardless of his answers, because he generally led you and DAC on."

Oh, FFS. Nobody important truly gives a shit about DAC or Codex. FFS 'Negative PR' LMFAO

He is being ironic Volourn.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Maybe. But, I'm being iconic.

Iconic > ironic

R00fles!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom